Another Question

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
if it was okay for Obummer to talk to Iran and Cuber why can't we talk to Russia?

2nd part. Be honest, if Obama was talking to Russia we would not have all this knashing of libtard teeth now would we?

The question is too stupid, we made a deal with Iran along with 5 other countries to keep Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons. We tired to do a reset with Putin under Obama and under Bush, but never worked.

The question is too stupid, we made a deal with Iran along with 5 other countries to keep Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons. We tired to do a reset with Putin under Obama and under Bush, but never worked.
No moron, I am talking about early on when the dark one said it is fine to talk to one's enemies! Got it now?

if it was okay for Obummer to talk to Iran and Cuber why can't we talk to Russia

Who said Trump can't talk to Russia now?

2nd part. Be honest, if Obama was talking to Russia we would not have all this knashing of libtard teeth now would we?

Be honest. You're trying to deflect.

Nobody said Trump can't talk to Russia about policy now.

What is being said is that various people -- the count is currently up to 6 Trump admin members -- talked to Russia before Trump was elected, to get Russia to influence the election. That's not legal.

And it's also being pointed out Trump's policies in regards to Russia are enriching Trump. That's also not legal.

And that's the topic. Stick to it.

if it was okay for Obummer to talk to Iran and Cuber why can't we talk to Russia

Who said Trump can't talk to Russia now?

Be honest. You're trying to deflect.

Nobody said Trump can't talk to Russia about policy now.

What is being said is that various people -- the count is currently up to 6 Trump admin members -- talked to Russia before Trump was elected, to get Russia to influence the election. That's not legal.

And it's also being pointed out Trump's policies in regards to Russia are enriching Trump. That's also not legal.

And that's the topic. Stick to it.
This is America, we have free speech. Trump therefore can talk to Russia anytime he wants. You libtards just have a problem with it because your dumb asses lost this election. You are having a meltdown hissy fit. You are acting like petulant basement dwellers who need your parents support til age twenty six. Ha! It is my topic and I will take it in any direction I so choose.

I think the left needs to prove the Russians influenced the election. Personally, I do not know a soul who switched from Hillary to Trump for any reason before the election.

This is America, we have free speech. Trump therefore can talk to Russia anytime he wants.

Nobody said otherwise.

However, if such talk is of rigging elections, it's illegal.

You libtards just have a problem with it because your dumb asses lost this election. You are having a meltdown hissy fit. You are acting like petulant basement dwellers who need your parents support til age twenty six. Ha! It is my topic and I will take it in any direction I so choose.

No matter how many public meltdowns you try to use to deflect, it still doesn't change the fact that talking with the Russians about rigging elections is illegal.

Why is that simple point so hard for you to grasp?

Oh, that's right. You do grasp it. You're pretending you don't, so you can excuse the criminal behavior of the Trump admin. Such a good party hack, you are. Is there any conceivable criminal behavior from the Trump admin that you wouldn't automatically try to excuse?

Let's put it another way. If it were a Democratic administration doing this, would you be saying it's no problem? I hope you don't lie to everyone's face and pretend it wouldn't be a problem. There should be some limit as to how big the lies are that you're willing to tell.

No matter how many public meltdowns you try to use to deflect, it still doesn't change the fact that talking with the Russians about rigging elections is illegal.

Oh, that's right. You do grasp it. You're pretending you don't, so you can excuse the criminal behavior of the Trump admin. Such a good party hack, you are. Is there any conceivable criminal behavior from the Trump admin that you wouldn't automatically try to excuse?

Let's put it another way. If it were a Democratic administration doing this, would you be saying it's no problem? I hope you don't lie to everyone's face and pretend it wouldn't be a problem. There should be some limit as to how big the lies are that you're willing to tell.

How many votes do you attribute to the Russians?

What Hillary did, she did to herself. She hoped to get away with it, but she was exposed.

The leaks came from within her party.

The dems are all chicken littles screaming the sky is falling.

Time to work with the Trump administration for the betterment of all citizens, not just special groups and minorities without really helping them to be "equal" rather than entitled snowflakes. They are just citizens of this country, like all other citizen.

This is America, we have free speech. Trump therefore can talk to Russia anytime he wants.

Nobody said otherwise.

You libtards just have a problem with it because your dumb asses lost this election. You are having a meltdown hissy fit. You are acting like petulant basement dwellers who need your parents support til age twenty six. Ha! It is my topic and I will take it in any direction I so choose.

Doing what? You make a lot of claims you can't back up, let's not pretend you are citing facts. You think the revelation of Democrat corruption cost Hillary the election. We get it.

No moron, I am talking about early on when the dark one said it is fine to talk to one's enemies! Got it now?
Fine to talk to them, not good to be owned by them. LOL Agent Orange.

Nobody said otherwise.

How did talking to Russia rig the election exactly? Tell us in detail.

Nobody said otherwise.

If it were a democrat doing what you accuse Trump of doing you would accept it without question and do not pretend otherwise!

How many votes do you attribute to the Russians?
Good question for which you will never receive an answer.

Its not fine to throw an election with them, like Trump and his campaign did and still want to do. Remember Trump talking about NATO? Putin hates NATO.

Its not fine to throw an election with them, like Trump and his campaign did and still want to do. Remember Trump talking about NATO? Putin hates NATO.
Jeez! Describe in detail how the Russians threw the election!

Specifically, how did the Russians change the election? How many people switched their votes from Hillary to Trump on this basis?

Forum List

Back