Another Question

if it was okay for Obummer to talk to Iran and Cuber why can't we talk to Russia?

2nd part. Be honest, if Obama was talking to Russia we would not have all this knashing of libtard teeth now would we?

IDK why would they lie about it then get fired or have to recuse if it was nothing?

This is America, we have free speech. Trump therefore can talk to Russia anytime he wants.

Nobody said otherwise.

However, if such talk is of rigging elections, it's illegal.

You libtards just have a problem with it because your dumb asses lost this election. You are having a meltdown hissy fit. You are acting like petulant basement dwellers who need your parents support til age twenty six. Ha! It is my topic and I will take it in any direction I so choose.

No matter how many public meltdowns you try to use to deflect, it still doesn't change the fact that talking with the Russians about rigging elections is illegal.

Why is that simple point so hard for you to grasp?

Oh, that's right. You do grasp it. You're pretending you don't, so you can excuse the criminal behavior of the Trump admin. Such a good party hack, you are. Is there any conceivable criminal behavior from the Trump admin that you wouldn't automatically try to excuse?

Let's put it another way. If it were a Democratic administration doing this, would you be saying it's no problem? I hope you don't lie to everyone's face and pretend it wouldn't be a problem. There should be some limit as to how big the lies are that you're willing to tell.
Doing what? You make a lot of claims you can't back up, let's not pretend you are citing facts. You think the revelation of Democrat corruption cost Hillary the election. We get it.

You're claiming he has fake facts while presenting none of your own shows you're just disagreeing for no stated reason. Unless you can cite any facts that prove him wrong. Which you cant.

If it were a democrat doing what you accuse Trump of doing you would accept it without question and do not pretend otherwise!

Of course not. We're not like you. That's the point.

You're not able to comprehend that others aren't open party hacks who put party over country, because it's the only way you know how to think. You need to understand that you're an aberration in that regard.

You think the revelation of Democrat corruption cost Hillary the election. We get it.

But there was no Democratic corruption. Every investigation showed that. That's kind of the point.

In contrast, the media knew of Trump's Russian problems, and buried the story, because they didn't want to hurt his election chances. Instead, they jumped on every bit of fake news concerning Clinton. Never before in the history of the USA has the media worked so hard to get one candidate (Trump) elected.

So your answer is 'I have no freakin' idea'. Try to let that sink into your stupid head.

Damn, you're stupid.

According to your Trumptard logic, if you can't exactly quantify it, then nothing happened.

That's why everyone correctly defines you to be a retard.

2nd part. Be honest, if Obama was talking to Russia we would not have all this knashing of libtard teeth now would we?

Liberals can't even spell it.

The hilarious irony of your stupid comment is that she couldn't spell "gnashing". I would have let it pass, but once you attacked me by bringing up spelling, it became fair game.

So, are there any other ways you'd like to try to run cover for treason? That is the topic here. You want the investigation to end. What are you trying to hide? Shouldn't you want your messiah's name cleared?

Liberals can't even spell it.

The hilarious irony of your stupid comment is that she couldn't spell "gnashing". I would have let it pass, but once you attacked me by bringing up spelling, it became fair game.

So, are there any other ways you'd like to try to run cover for treason? That is the topic here. You want the investigation to end. What are you trying to hide? Shouldn't you want your messiah's name cleared?
The traitors are in the obama WH. The truth always comes out sooner or later. Thanks for pointing out my spelling error.

You think the revelation of Democrat corruption cost Hillary the election. We get it.

But there was no Democratic corruption. Every investigation showed that. That's kind of the point.

In contrast, the media knew of Trump's Russian problems, and buried the story, because they didn't want to hurt his election chances. Instead, they jumped on every bit of fake news concerning Clinton. Never before in the history of the USA has the media worked so hard to get one candidate (Trump) elected.
My gawd, what a bald faced lie!

if it was okay for Obummer to talk to Iran and Cuber why can't we talk to Russia

Who said Trump can't talk to Russia now?

Be honest. You're trying to deflect.

Nobody said Trump can't talk to Russia about policy now.

What is being said is that various people -- the count is currently up to 6 Trump admin members -- talked to Russia before Trump was elected, to get Russia to influence the election. That's not legal.

And it's also being pointed out Trump's policies in regards to Russia are enriching Trump. That's also not legal.

And that's the topic. Stick to it.
And yet not a shred of evidence to support the claim, not a shred. They even illegally tapped Trump and got nothing. Go figure.

This is America, we have free speech. Trump therefore can talk to Russia anytime he wants.

Nobody said otherwise.

You libtards just have a problem with it because your dumb asses lost this election. You are having a meltdown hissy fit. You are acting like petulant basement dwellers who need your parents support til age twenty six. Ha! It is my topic and I will take it in any direction I so choose.

No matter how many public meltdowns you try to use to deflect, it still doesn't change the fact that talking with the Russians about rigging elections is illegal.

Oh, that's right. You do grasp it. You're pretending you don't, so you can excuse the criminal behavior of the Trump admin. Such a good party hack, you are. Is there any conceivable criminal behavior from the Trump admin that you wouldn't automatically try to excuse?

Let's put it another way. If it were a Democratic administration doing this, would you be saying it's no problem? I hope you don't lie to everyone's face and pretend it wouldn't be a problem. There should be some limit as to how big the lies are that you're willing to tell.
Doing what? You make a lot of claims you can't back up, let's not pretend you are citing facts. You think the revelation of Democrat corruption cost Hillary the election. We get it.

You're claiming he has fake facts while presenting none of your own shows you're just disagreeing for no stated reason. Unless you can cite any facts that prove him wrong. Which you cant.
Actually you LOT claim to have facts and yet have shown none nada zippo, in fact it turns out Obama illegally tapped Trump and got nothing from that either.

LOL the reality is the press was in the bag for Clinton and now you are claiming the opposite, just how fucking stupid do you think we are?

So your answer is 'I have no freakin' idea'. Try to let that sink into your stupid head.

Damn, you're stupid.

According to your Trumptard logic, if you can't exactly quantify it, then nothing happened.

That's why everyone correctly defines you to be a retard.

It is logic to deduce most if not all Hillary voters were not going to be convinced to vote Trump. For your one million theory to be correct one out of 64 would have had to change. That seems highly likely.

If it were a democrat doing what you accuse Trump of doing you would accept it without question and do not pretend otherwise!

Of course not. We're not like you. That's the point.

You're not able to comprehend that others aren't open party hacks who put party over country, because it's the only way you know how to think. You need to understand that you're an aberration in that regard.

Tell me sir, in what way do you put country before party?

Nobody said otherwise.

Actually you LOT claim to have facts and yet have shown none nada zippo, in fact it turns out Obama illegally tapped Trump and got nothing from that either.

You just said what I said back to me. Lol.

You deserve Nobel for "special kind of stupid".

If there was no Democrat corruption the email revelations would not be an issue. The corrupt left wants us to focus on a bogeyman instead of the issue.

The rest of your post proves you're insane.

Nobody said otherwise.

Retard alert you guys made a claim back it the fuck up.

Nobody said otherwise.

Retard alert you guys made a claim back it the fuck up.

Sorry, that doesn't work. Iceweasels turn.

Forum List

Back