Another question for liberals : where do we get steal from? Where do we get plastic from ?

Look rube I have been in manufacturing engineering for over 40 years and I don't know where you can buy steal, but steel, I do

Look rube I have been in manufacturing engineering for over 4o years and I don't know where you can buy steal, but steel, I do

Wow....you really got him with that post........you are sooooo cool.....you caught him in a spelling error......Do your realize, asshole, that you used an"O" for a "0" in your stupid post?

Look rube I have been in manufacturing engineering for over 40 years and I don't know where you can buy steal, but steel, I do

Oh you got me..so where does it come from?

Look rube I have been in manufacturing engineering for over 4o years and I don't know where you can buy steal, but steel, I do

Wow....you really got him with that post........you are sooooo cool.....you caught him in a spelling error......Do your realize, asshole, that you used an"O" for a "0" in your stupid post?
wow statute bower working at a dead end job, what a surprise!

go to school maybe they can teach you basic materials and how they are produced, goober

and what kind of steel or plastic are you asking about? cold rolled, stainless

Engineered plastics? Thermosets?

wow statute bower working at a dead end job, what a surprise!

So it's a dead end job ...?

go to school maybe they can teach you basic materials and how they are produced, goober
We know how plastic and steal is produced... So knw you going to tell us solar and wind Mills going to produce something hot enough?

Thermoplastic ,thermosets do you know the difference?

Common tell me me the difference between thermoset and thermoplastic..

Tell us ?

Tell us ?

Common guno because I know plastic like the back of my hand..

Tell us ?

Common guno because I know plastic like the back of my hand..

You got a plastic hand?

Graingers has a pretty good supply for hobby work, but shipping takes forever,
upload_2017-6-23_22-31-42.png

Forum List

Back