Another Police Officer charged for shooting unarmed people.

I thought you were talking about this one. I guess the new policy these days is shoot to kill first, think later?

The story of this shooting...............Video shows the officer shooting Isaiah Murrietta-Golding in the back of the head

Each state has its on law concerning when the police are allowed to use lethal force to stop a fleeing suspect.

Shot in the back: When can police fire on fleeing suspects?

Anyhow this format is so screwed up. As has been pointed out many times.

Last edited:
I remember when cops (Citizens On Patrol) were called Peace Officers- they're now called Law Enforcement Officers
They're revenue generators for the most part- deadly revenue generators for sure- but revenue generators none the less.

I have to agree with you in a general context....as in traffic offenses....this revenue generating system causes a long of young folks to get off on the wrong foot....as in they form a very negative opinion of cops at a early age with good reason and this carries over into a general disrespect for society as a whole and thus many kids get caught up in this mindset that leads to very destructive behavior.

A lot of white folks do not understand that cops kill more whites than blacks....a lot of dirty cops out there...the nature of the job attracts the very ones (sadists) who should never be a cop...cops are much quicker to shoot a white suspect than a black one because they know that if they shoot a negro they will be held to an excruciating and biased review....but if they kill a white...no one will question it....at least in most cases.

I never liked cops...never had a pleasant experience with one...I always and invariably found them to be arrogant and rude.

However...they way they are now portrayed by the media as white racists just looking for an excuse to execute a negro is far off the mark and fails to recognize the proclivity of young blacks for violence....it now just seems to be a part of their nature....this reality represented clearly by black thugs and their hatred of all whites irregardless.

I could care less about who gets killed more often- thugs are thugs and a lot of them wear badges and legally carry guns-
Our authoritarian society trains citizens to comply from their first day in Public Education- law enFORCEment attitude is comply or die- in this, the alleged land of the Free, home of the Brave, which touts Liberty and Justice for all-

I saw this today credited to Isocrates: When there is a multitude of specific laws, it is a sign that the state is badly governed- he lived from 436- 338 BC- it's obvious as the day is long our leaders(?) (I question that authority taken as well) refuse to acknowledge History- our very own for example- and they, the so-called leaders, are old enough to know better than to blatantly act the fool in public- yet they do it everyday of every week and we line up to applaud and vote them into or back into office-

The Great American Exceptionalism has devolved into Comply or Die- locally and world wide- punish the many for the actions of the few- group think personified.

Forum List

Back