Another Pair of Arkacides

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I do not buy into the idea that the Clinton's direct peoples murderers, but I do think that there arecriminal elements who profiteer from the Clinton's success who commit murders.

FBI Agent, Who Exposed Hillary Clinton Cover-up, Found Dead

An FBI Special Agent, who was anticipated to expose the extent of Clinton and Obama malpractice and corruption in the "Operation Fast and Furious" cover-up before a US Federal Grand Jury, has been found dead at his home.The FBI official's wife was also found dead at the scene with the couple both being murdered using the 52-year-old agent's own gun.
Special Agent David Raynor was “stabbed multiple times” and “shot twice with his own weapon,” according to local media reports.
Raynor's tragic death comes just one day before he was due to testify before a US Federal Grand Jury.​

WhoWins.jpg

I do not buy into the idea that the Clinton's direct peoples murderers, but I do think that there arecriminal elements who profiteer from the Clinton's success who commit murders.

An FBI Special Agent, who was anticipated to expose the extent of Clinton and Obama malpractice and corruption in the "Operation Fast and Furious" cover-up before a US Federal Grand Jury, has been found dead at his home.The FBI official's wife was also found dead at the scene with the couple both being murdered using the 52-year-old agent's own gun.
Special Agent David Raynor was “stabbed multiple times” and “shot twice with his own weapon,” according to local media reports.
Raynor's tragic death comes just one day before he was due to testify before a US Federal Grand Jury.​

Did they find Rudi Giuliani's false teeth at the crime scene?

Yes.
Now what?

Yes.
Now what?

The lies and denials and Giuliani's lips flapping supersonically.

Jim, this happened back in 2017.

Jim, this happened back in 2017.
Yep, but what is your point?

It is relevant to the current investigation for noncrimes Trump never committed.

I am just reminding everyone what the other side has been doing.

It looks like Trumpery. Rudi Giuiani is using his criminal connections to eliminate evidence and witnesses.

Yes.
Now what?

The lies and denials and Giuliani's lips flapping supersonically.
Correct!
Now what!?

Hillary killed my boner. Add another victim to the list. :(

Forum List

Back