Another One Bites the Dust... Trump's Doctor Scores New Job?

Trump Promises to Fire 'Corrupt and Incompetent Executives' in VA Reform Plan : FedSmith.com

So how would Trump reform the VA?
Perhaps one of the more controversial points is that he says he would fire the “corrupt and incompetent VA executives that let our veterans down.” Here the plan says, “There will be no job security for VA executives that enabled or overlooked corruption and incompetence. They’re fired. New leadership will focus the VA staff on delivering timely, top quality care and other services to our nation’s veterans. Under a Trump Administration, exposing and addressing the VA’s inefficiencies and shortcomings will be rewarded, not punished.”

VA Reforms Removed from Massive Spending Bill

House Democrats were opposed to the deal.

Griffin Anderson, a spokesman for Democrats on the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs, said they were against a measure to expand caregiver benefits because it didn't provide a clear way to fund those changes.

Benefits such as monthly stipends, respite care and counseling are now only available to caregivers of veterans injured after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, which veterans and advocates say creates an unfair discrepancy. Changes to eligibility have been stalled for years in Congress because of the high cost of expanding benefits to more families.

For Democrats, expanding the benefits is a top priority, but not without funding, Anderson said.

"Yes the program would be authorized, but there would not be any money to fund this expansion," he wrote in an email.

Democrats also worried a measure to create an asset-review commission tasked with making decisions on VA facilities would severely limit Congress' authority to oversee VA infrastructure. They argued the measure didn't include funding to pay for infrastructure improvements.

Arguably the most pressing measure -- and most debated -- is the proposed change to the Choice program.

House Democrats believe the Choice overhaul included in the deal isn't enough of a revamp from the current program, Anderson said.
The Choice program was created in 2014 in response to the VA wait-time scandal to ease demand on VA services by sending veterans into the private sector.

1.3 trillion budget................Dems blocked expansion to the Choice Program to include those who served before 9/11

Hardly a surprise. Shulkin is an Obama appointee. It was only a matter of time before he would be replaced.

He (Shulkin) got Senate approval 100-0, then btw. & Shulkin specialized in health care management.

Jackson won't get that many votes. He has never run shit but some small medical platoons.
LOL! Dubya first picked him for WH Doc., Obama used him as the WH Doc. the Great Duoche abused him.

Abuse? He ain't seen nothing yet.

What's a good fit for any job working under Trump? Be willing to be fired in three month?
He's been at the job since nominated and confirmed by Obama..............He has been praised for partially stopping the long wait times of Veterans who were dying waiting for care..........

He broke the faith............

He misused taxpayers funds......

And then tried to hide it.........after being caught.

And.....?

This is the sort of people Trump hires...
Same one Obama hired to fix the problem..........

You use Hypocrisy much..........

IG report showed abuse......Trump fired him...........What's the problem???

What hypocrisy do I use exactly?
You complain about Trump's picks........and it was the same pick as Obama......

Not to mention..........3 months................YAWN

Yes, I got that.

But where's the hypocrisy?

I didn't vote for or support Obama and I didn't vote for or support Trump.

I don't remember having ever justified any pick Obama ever made.

All I see is Trump making shitty appointments all the time.

He's just appointed some kids TV actress called "ms Sunshine" for fuck's sake.

He's been at the job since nominated and confirmed by Obama..............He has been praised for partially stopping the long wait times of Veterans who were dying waiting for care..........

And.....?

Yes, I got that.

The topic is on the VA.........and that is where I stated my opinion.

Under this secretary the choice act was implemented.................and major overhauls occurred in the VA............

Even if it was done under SEVERE public OUTCRIES to fix the problem............

He was allowed to continue as his score card was looking pretty good on fixing things when Trump took office.............

Trump didn't know he was going to abuse his position..................he doesn't have a crystal ball...............

But Trump has turned loose the IG to check every hospital and clinic in the entire country............and they aren't playing......

The secretary is fired for the very program he applauded for in it's inception...........

He broke the faith..........and you are far too critical on this one issue.

Dr. Jackson seems like a good fit for the job. I wish him all the luck.

What's a good fit for any job working under Trump? Be willing to be fired in three month?
That's the post I called you for being a Hypocrite...........................In this circumstance that is not the case..........

And in this case he was first appointed under Obama............

Too bad the guy turned out to be just another one to abuse his position..............

And.....?

Yes, I got that.

He's also has Twinkletoes, Jack, Jill, Sneezy, Grumpy and Doc on his appointment list.

And.....?

Yes, I got that.

Under this secretary the choice act was implemented.................and major overhauls occurred in the VA............

He was allowed to continue as his score card was looking pretty good on fixing things when Trump took office.............

Trump didn't know he was going to abuse his position..................he doesn't have a crystal ball...............

But Trump has turned loose the IG to check every hospital and clinic in the entire country............and they aren't playing......

The secretary is fired for the very program he applauded for in it's inception...........

Maybe, perhaps maybe, he wouldn't have abused his position under Obama, but seeing how things are run under Trump, he decided to go to Wimbledon.

The problem is, Trump's team is leaking like a broken sieve.

One more guy goes through corruption, you join the dots.

What's the common factor here?

Yes, I got that.

Maybe, perhaps maybe, he wouldn't have abused his position under Obama, but seeing how things are run under Trump, he decided to go to Wimbledon.

The problem is, Trump's team is leaking like a broken sieve.

One more guy goes through corruption, you join the dots.

What's the common factor here?
That is just TDS...................

How the hell do we know he didn't do it under Obama as well.................

The IG investigations caught up with him.........doesn't mean he didn't do it in the past.......

Your argument doesn't hold any water...............Try to make it sound like with Obama he behaved and Trump not................

The BS

That's the post I called you for being a Hypocrite...........................In this circumstance that is not the case..........

Too bad the guy turned out to be just another one to abuse his position..............

Well, he's a politician. What can I say?

I'm the one on this forum who is fighting for Proportional Representation. Why?

So that people have a real choice, so that people have real representation in government, so that different groups will make sure that politicians know they can't get away with this sort of corruption.

Hypocrite? No.

So that people have a real choice, so that people have real representation in government, so that different groups will make sure that politicians know they can't get away with this sort of corruption.

Hypocrite? No.
I looked at Proportional Representation on another thread......

I checked Australia who use STV........and they don't use the Proportional Representation because of Donkey something or other.......Would have to go get that data from the thread..............

Said the abuses came from the parties send out HOW TO VOTE CARDS to abuse the system....................

Also the law requires redistricting the ENTIRE UNITED STATES.......when Gerrymandering is already a problem......So big a problem that the Supreme Court is now in a case over it in Maryland....................Forcing a soon coming Supreme Court ruling...........

Hypocrite? No.

I checked Australia who use STV........and they don't use the Proportional Representation because of Donkey something or other.......Would have to go get that data from the thread..............

Said the abuses came from the parties send out HOW TO VOTE CARDS to abuse the system....................

Also the law requires redistricting the ENTIRE UNITED STATES.......when Gerrymandering is already a problem......So big a problem that the Supreme Court is now in a case over it in Maryland....................Forcing a soon coming Supreme Court ruling...........

Wrong thread!

Hypocrite? No.

Wrong thread!
sorry.........he kinda brought it up

Lie for Trump and be rewarded by an appointment to run a department with hundreds of thousands of employees.

Hypocrite? No.

I'm not really sure what you're getting at.

With PR you don't need to redistrict the US. The US is ONE DISTRICT.

If you vote in California, your vote is the same as if you voted in Vermont. The only number that matters is how many votes each party gets NATIONWIDE.

No gerrymandering, you can't gerrymander, it's impossible.

As for a donkey in Australia, I have no idea what you're talking about...

Hypocrite? No.

Wrong thread!

I brought it up because I was accused of being a hypocrite for no reason other than people make massively uniformed assumptions. I was putting them right.

I'm going to start another thread of PR. Wait a bit, I need to make it informative.

Hypocrite? No.

If you vote in California, your vote is the same as if you voted in Vermont. The only number that matters is how many votes each party gets NATIONWIDE.

Maybe I'm missing something, but a vote in California isn't the same as a vote in Vermont. In fact a vote in some states like North Dakota can be worth twice as much or more than a vote in another state.

Hypocrite? No.

Maybe I'm missing something, but a vote in California isn't the same as a vote in Vermont. In fact a vote in some states like North Dakota can be worth twice as much or more than a vote in another state.

Yes it can

Why Proportional Representation is the way forwards

Here's my thread, please, ask the same question in this thread. Thanks.

Hypocrite? No.

Wrong thread!

I brought it up because I was accused of being a hypocrite for no reason other than people make massively uniformed assumptions. I was putting them right.

I'm going to start another thread of PR. Wait a bit, I need to make it informative.
For you, that will take years!

Forum List

Back