Another one bites the dust: Trump announces he is not running for President

Well..........considering that almost every Republican president since Nixon has been pushing for healthcare, I'd say this...........

I guess it takes a Democrat to get stuff done. Remember getting Bin Laden? Jr. never could in 7 years, and Obama does it in 2.

Republican presidents never passed a health care bill, even though they campaigned on it.

Obama did it in 1.

And it was so deeply unpopular that it cost him not only his super majority in the Senate and House--he would not have passed it without that--but it cost him control of the House. When you think of all the truly great things he could have accomplished for this country with that super majority, it is unfortunate that he squandered it on an ineffective, inefficient, and unsustainable 'health care reform'. They have already had to issue hundreds of waivers exempting friends and supporters from the law including the State of Nevada (Harry Reid) and lately the huge lion's share of waivers have been going to Nancy Pelosi's district in California.

How gullible can the Obama supporters continue to be when you look at the big picture here?

Healthcare is one of the biggest legislative accomplishments of our generation. Far from perfect, it represents the tradeoffs required to get our legislative process to work. As usual, Republicans did nothing to assist Americans in need and did everything in their power to spread misinformation and delay the process.

Healthcare has not failed. In fact, it is just getting started. Millions of Americans will be provided the oportunity to purchase affordable healthcare once it is fully implemented.

Do you mainline the koolaid?

two of the biggest epic failures in political history. i hope you're not bragging about them

Well..........considering that almost every Republican president since Nixon has been pushing for healthcare, I'd say this...........

I guess it takes a Democrat to get stuff done. Remember getting Bin Laden? Jr. never could in 7 years, and Obama does it in 2.

Republican presidents never passed a health care bill, even though they campaigned on it.

Obama did it in 1.

And it was so deeply unpopular that it cost him not only his super majority in the Senate and House--he would not have passed it without that--but it cost him control of the House. When you think of all the truly great things he could have accomplished for this country with that super majority, it is unfortunate that he squandered it on an ineffective, inefficient, and unsustainable 'health care reform'. They have already had to issue hundreds of waivers exempting friends and supporters from the law including the State of Nevada (Harry Reid) and lately the huge lion's share of waivers have been going to Nancy Pelosi's district in California.

How gullible can the Obama supporters continue to be when you look at the big picture here?

Actually, a lot of people are pretty happy about the health care bill, because now it means that they can live a bit longer.

What made it unpopular was all the fear and hate mongering against "the jobs killing health care bill" and "Obamacare". Matter of fact, the GOP developed those terms (none of which are true) to scare and intimidate the sheeple (such as yourself) into talking about repeal.

However..........now that people have seen what the GOP actually has up it's sleeve, I'm gonna wager 2012 election will be interesting to say the least.

Wanna see another supermajority for Dems? It's coming.

There were only six months of super majority. They did manage to pass the Stimulus and Obamacare.....not bad for six months

two of the biggest epic failures in political history. i hope you're not bragging about them

Obama did it in 1.
Well they didn't pass one becasue they weren't contenet to pass a total piece of shit. We don't have healthcare reform we have increased debt. So he got Bin Laden. Is al qaida done? is the Taliban. Nope, now they have resolve and more reason to fight. they new where bin laden was and they were watching him. for over a year. Listening to every conversation. they should have kept up surveilance, tracked his couriers when they picked up. Obama blew an intelligence gold mine to score some poll points.

Obama did it in 1.

Actually, a lot of people are pretty happy about the health care bill, because now it means that they can live a bit longer.

What made it unpopular was all the fear and hate mongering against "the jobs killing health care bill" and "Obamacare". Matter of fact, the GOP developed those terms (none of which are true) to scare and intimidate the sheeple (such as yourself) into talking about repeal.

However..........now that people have seen what the GOP actually has up it's sleeve, I'm gonna wager 2012 election will be interesting to say the least.

lol, yea, the koolaid drinkers.

Obama did it in 1.
Well they didn't pass one becasue they weren't contenet to pass a total piece of shit. We don't have healthcare reform we have increased debt. So he got Bin Laden. Is al qaida done? is the Taliban. Nope, now they have resolve and more reason to fight. they new where bin laden was and they were watching him. for over a year. Listening to every conversation. they should have kept up surveilance, tracked his couriers when they picked up. Obama blew an intelligence gold mine to score some poll points.

Hey stupid, did you miss the fact that Bin Laden only had a very few couriers who visited him, and that we only knew of ONE?

Besides, the intel we pulled out on the thumb drives, computers and handwritten diary are going to do WAY MORE towards unraveling the Taliban than another year of listening.

I'm guessing you're one of those McStupid supporters who wanted to stay in Afghanistan for the next 100 years, aren't you?

Obama did it in 1.

Dear God

Please join me in hoping that Obama will FAIL

Obama did it in 1.

Hey stupid, did you miss the fact that Bin Laden only had a very few couriers who visited him, and that we only knew of ONE?

Besides, the intel we pulled out on the thumb drives, computers and handwritten diary are going to do WAY MORE towards unraveling the Taliban than another year of listening.

I'm guessing you're one of those McStupid supporters who wanted to stay in Afghanistan for the next 100 years, aren't you?

yea, the one identified by waterboarding during the bush admin. and dipshit, if we had been following the people who came in and out of the compound we would have know a lot more. every code and contact, email address, location we pulled out of there has been changed already. once word got out of bin ladens death that info was compromised. do you really think al qaida is that stupid? they aren't you you know.

I wouldn't even be over in afghanistan. what do i care if a bunch of camel jockeys want to opress each other. leave them to their own

Obama did it in 1.

Dear God

He's doing that quite well all on his own

Dear God

He's doing that quite well all on his own

The only reason to hope (or pray) for it is because it's not happening.

Obama did it in 1.

So again, explain Harry Reid's Nevada--the entire state--being giving a waiver exempting them from all provisions of the health so-called reform. Explain why a plurality, actually a large lion's share, of waivers are going to Nancy Pelosi's district. How happy are people when state after state after state is filing suit to get out of the more onerous provisions? Why are all the waivers necessary?

Really look at this please. How can you continue to defend it against all the overwhelming evidence that it isn't popular or feasible or sustainable?

Obama's personal attack on Trump was unprecedented in its snarkiness and the amount of time devoted to it--most unpresidential of the President

What an interesting perspective.

It was the only sensible perspective to have at the time which was more than seven years ago.

I am fascinated to know what may have changed in the past seven years. What is the sensible view of presidential or unpresidential behavior today?

Obama's personal attack on Trump was unprecedented in its snarkiness and the amount of time devoted to it--most unpresidential of the President

It was the only sensible perspective to have at the time which was more than seven years ago.

I am fascinated to know what may have changed in the past seven years. What is the sensible view of presidential or unpresidential behavior today?

I'm sure to the lefties, President Trump is most unpresidential. And he definitely makes no effort to be a proper poll tested polished professional politician of the permanent political class--I just love alliteration, don't you? :) But Donald Trump was not in public office in 2011, was not running for office in 2011, and for Barack Obama to 'roast' a private citizen as President in the manner he did it was I believe unprecedented. Which provoked the comments in that thread.

I'm sure to the lefties, President Trump is most unpresidential. And he definitely makes no effort to be a proper poll tested polished professional politician of the permanent political class--I just love alliteration, don't you? :) But Donald Trump was not in public office in 2011, was not running for office in 2011, and for Barack Obama to 'roast' a private citizen as President in the manner he did it was I believe unprecedented. Which provoked the comments in that thread.

JComtgJ.gif

JComtgJ.gif

Sorry you feel that way about yourself, but oh well.

Forum List

Back