Another one bites the dust: Trump announces he is not running for President

Actually, it's big corporations that support the right, or do you not remember the GOP governor who is trying to bust the unions in WI?

Unions support the dems, corporations support the republicans.
lmao and there you have it. Unions aren't big business? so why does slapnutz obama try to push legislation through that corporations have to list their contributions but unions don't? a little odd, don't you think?

Hey Spoonertard.......Google is your friend. BTW, ever heard of the Koch brothers? How about Dick Army?

Try again idiot.

how about geroge soros, warren buffet. guess again slapnutz

If this is really true...how does you people reconcile the power of Big Corp, who is clearly RW/Republican, by your very standards...with the ability for Obama/the Left, to get out that truth to the people and have them believe it. Considering all the financial backing behind the RW/Big Corp.

How would this even be possible?

In your estimation.

I honestly don't see what that has to do with the subject of the media and Donald Trump, however. . . . .

Big business votes and contributes mostly Democratic. Why? Because Democrats are typically more hostile to small business interests than are Republicans, and the more the competition can be handicapped, the more big business likes it.

Also big business like General Electric is 100% behind Obama because if he can get through his cap and tax dream, corporations like G.E. will make billions. And it will be devastating to most of small business.

If you are skeptical about my opinion here, please let me know ANY subsidies, tax breaks, or exemptions to big business that Obama and the strongly Democratically controlled Congress defunded from January 2009 through January 2011.

Yeah.......sure........the Dems love big business, which is why they are trying to get rid of the oil subsidies for the top 5 companies.

yet they aren't touching unions, the auto industry, financial investment firms and their other top investors. Come on dude. you're finally out of the bowels of a ship. join the real world and get a brain.

I've got an idea for The Donald.

It's called GOP Primary Apprentice.

Bring all the declared (and undeclared, if they're up to it) GOP candidates on The Apprentice to go through the trials and tribulations of seeing who gets "fired" and who ultimately gets "hired."

Sounds like a hit

We could even have the audience vote

Bring all the declared (and undeclared, if they're up to it) GOP candidates on The Apprentice to go through the trials and tribulations of seeing who gets "fired" and who ultimately gets "hired."

Sounds like a hit

Is Donald the Chump gonna be the one to tell them they're hired, or should it be someone like the RNC chair?

If this is really true...how does you people reconcile the power of Big Corp, who is clearly RW/Republican, by your very standards...with the ability for Obama/the Left, to get out that truth to the people and have them believe it. Considering all the financial backing behind the RW/Big Corp.

How would this even be possible?

In your estimation.

I honestly don't see what that has to do with the subject of the media and Donald Trump, however. . . . .

Big business votes and contributes mostly Democratic. Why? Because Democrats are typically more hostile to small business interests than are Republicans, and the more the competition can be handicapped, the more big business likes it.

Also big business like General Electric is 100% behind Obama because if he can get through his cap and tax dream, corporations like G.E. will make billions. And it will be devastating to most of small business.

If you are skeptical about my opinion here, please let me know ANY subsidies, tax breaks, or exemptions to big business that Obama and the strongly Democratically controlled Congress defunded from January 2009 through January 2011.

Yeah.......sure........the Dems love big business, which is why they are trying to get rid of the oil subsidies for the top 5 companies.

They are? They absolutely had the power to do that from January 21, 2009 through January 20, 2011. They didn't though, did they.

Explain that.

There's a world of difference between saying a lot of stuff before microphones to pull in and win the support of the gullible, and actually doing what they say they want to do.

Sounds like a hit

Is Donald the Chump gonna be the one to tell them they're hired, or should it be someone like the RNC chair?

Capitol idea :) ROFLMAO

They are? They absolutely had the power to do that from January 21, 2009 through January 20, 2011. They didn't though, did they.

Explain that.

There's a world of difference between saying a lot of stuff before microphones to pull in and win the support of the gullible, and actually doing what they say they want to do.
The first two years of the Obama administration where the first time I'd ever seen a super majority squandered. Obama was like a lame duck first term president when it came to his own promises.

Sounds like a hit

I'm thinking it should either be Charro or Fred "Law & Order" Thompson.

Explain that.

The first two years of the Obama administration where the first time I'd ever seen a super majority squandered. Obama was like a lame duck first term president when it came to his own promises.

Other than the tax policy passed in the wake of 9/11, the GOP majority, while not a super majority, didn't fare a hell of a lot better though. They did pass a whole bunch of sh*t we didn't want and that has proved to not be a good thing, and not deal with a whole lot of stuff they should have when they had the chance. So I'm not much happier with them.

The tax policy did perform as advertised and that was a good thing, but the GOP didn't make it permanent when they could have. At least the Obama administration temporarily renewed it, but with uncertainty hanging over the economy, a lot of investment capital is being withheld until those matter are more settled so business can plan again.

The best we can say for the Republicans these days is that they spend money and grow government more slowly than the Democrats do. But liberal light can be sustained only slightly longer than the runaway train we had under the Democrats.

I wish we could throw them all out and start over.

Last edited:

Explain that.

Other than the tax policy passed in the wake of 9/11, the GOP majority, while not a super majority, didn't fare a hell of a lot better though. They did pass a whole bunch of sh*t we didn't want and that has proved to not be a good thing, and not deal with a whole lot of stuff they should have when they had the chance. So I'm not much happier with them.

The tax policy did perform as advertised and that was a good thing, but the GOP didn't make it permanent when they could have. At least the Obama administration temporarily renewed it, but with uncertainty hanging over the economy, a lot of investment capital is being withheld until those matter are more settled so business can plan again.

The best we can say for the Republicans these days is that they spend money and grow government more slowly than the Democrats do. But liberal light can be sustained only slightly longer than the runaway train we had under the Democrats.

we need to totally clean house and reset the rules. I agree there. Politics has become too corrupt and partisan.

Explain that.

There were only six months of super majority. They did manage to pass the Stimulus and Obamacare.....not bad for six months

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

Explain that.

The two most productive years of a presidency in two-generations? Is that what you mean by "squandered"?

Explain that.

There were only six months of super majority. They did manage to pass the Stimulus and Obamacare.....not bad for six months

They did all that WITH moderates, which are an endangered species if not outright extinct in the Repub ranks.

we need to totally clean house and reset the rules. I agree there. Politics has become too corrupt and partisan.

What's your answer then?
How would you re-set the rules?

What's your answer then?

All we need is an iron clad law, preferably a constitutional amendment, making it impossible for Congress or the White House to vote, authorize, or dispense any form of benevolence, special favors, waiver, or charity to any person, group, entity, or state.

Problem solved.

What's your answer then?

All we need is an iron clad law, preferably a constitutional amendment, making it impossible for Congress or the White House to vote, authorize, or dispense any form of benevolence, special favors, waiver, or charity to any person, group, entity, or state.

Problem solved.

So that would be a whole new field for constitutional lawyers, arguing exactly what qualifies or not as benevolence, special favors, waiver, or charity.

Forum List

Back