Another Obama success in the Middle East!

Wow he managed to get a I'm sorry phone call after a mere three year's since the initial incident. I wonder if he could have accomplished this monumental feat earlier if had gone to Israel during his first term?

obama's trip was a resounding failure. The celebrated apology was far more to patronize the american fool than a genuine expression of regret or acceptance of that expression. The Turks are already wondering how much america paid to salvage something from this disaster.

Wow he managed to get a I'm sorry phone call after a mere three year's since the initial incident. I wonder if he could have accomplished this monumental feat earlier if had gone to Israel during his first term?

So, you do agree he's done well on this matter, just not soon enough to suit you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSr4s4s6DCM]Alex Jones Say Obama Runs Al-Qaeda - YouTube[/ame]

No one even knows how to spell Al Qaeda or is it Al Quaeda. No one knows. lol

Really,

Giving the middle east to extremist is a win to you people? Wow.

Which "extremist's" are you talking about? Israel or Turkey?

OMG. Someone thinks Turkey is extremist? Turkey is and has been a long time, very strong ally of the US. Turkey is a member of NATO.

That's what I'd like to know from Matthew. He's the one who said something about giving the Middle East to extremist's in a thread about Israel and Turkey.

And all this time we waited for peace in the Middle East without success.

Thanks Mr. President!!

Wow, that was easy. :badgrin:

So, nobody from the right is willing to give the President credit for breaking the impasse between Israel and Turkey?

Why not? What would it hurt?

Forum List

Back