Another Massacre of Catholics. 50 Murdered at Mass in Nigeria. The Persecution Continues. Leftwing Media Uninterested.

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022

Headline doesn't mention it's a Catholic Church. Story doesn't even hint that Muslim extremists might be involved, even though that is almost certainly the case.

Notice how you never see Catholics massacring Muslims or Marxists. It's always a one-way street. And, predictably our Marxist media airbrushes the story. If 50 Catholics were gunned down in this country by a Muslim or leftist, I guarantee you the take would be a mental health issue. We've already seen how the media ignores stories of Catholic churches being vandalized and other white Christian churches being burned to the ground. It's quite OK to kill black Catholics and innocent black babies, but uttering the N word decades ago is a capital offense.

But...Catholics understand this is our lot in life. We have to be prepared to die for our faith. This is the price we pay for following Jesus. We also understand the atheist Marxist left considers us their biggest obstacle and mortal enemy. They can never win. Righteousness will always win out. Jesus' Church will survive until the end of time.

Last edited:
All of the major news outlets in this country covered it. A few even did a deeper report about some of the people killed. This is why you shouldn't delve too deeply into alt-right media. They lie to you.

And let's please dispense with the Catholic tooth-knashing over being persecuted. That bus has run in the opposite direction over history more times than has been recorded.
I'm pretty sure the persecution to persecuted ratio runs in the former's favor.

I remember when there was a campaign started to help find missing Nigerian school girls that were kidnapped, some raped, some murdered..and right wingers didn't give a fuck......
MAC21_LOST_GIRLS_POST01.jpg

And then when the US sent troops to help assist in finding those girls, you dic suckers attacked it...

And then when the US sent drones and military aid to fight Boko Haram, yall attacked that too...

So I imagine the only reason this story was even posted is because right-wingers still don't give a fuck...or else, they would have addressed the issue in the 4 previous years

Headline doesn't mention it's a Catholic Church. Story doesn't even hint that Muslim extremists might be involved, even though that is almost certainly the case.

Maybe it isn't that relevant of a detail? Are the lib terrorists also targeting protestant churches, or are their attacks exclusively against Catholics?

Maybe it isn't that relevant of a detail? Are the lib terrorists also targeting protestant churches, or are their attacks exclusively against Catholics?
So now you are that much of a pathetic cuck that you are claiming Boko Haram is liberal??
This is why I mock you morons

And let's please dispense with the Catholic tooth-knashing over being persecuted. That bus has run in the opposite direction over history more times than has been recorded.

Ah, hell. What's 50 black Catholic murdered in cold blood? And what's 150 million people murdered by atheists in the last century. Quit complaining.

I remember when there was a campaign started to help find missing Nigerian school girls that were kidnapped, some raped, some murdered..and right wingers didn't give a fuck......
View attachment 654888

And then when the US sent troops to help assist in finding those girls, you dic suckers attacked it...

And then when the US sent drones and military aid to fight Boko Haram, yall attacked that too...

So I imagine the only reason this story was even posted is because right-wingers still don't give a fuck...or else, they would have addressed the issue in the 4 previous years
But yet when it comes to 50 black Catholics murdered in cold blood by the Muzzies, the left is strangely uninterested.

50 Catholics murdered in Church by a mass shooter and you practically have to dig for the story and see that the shooter’s political and religious identity is further buried. Yet if a mosque in the United States gets graffiti sprayed on it, it is worldwide news and the white suspects are most definitely Christian with likely ties to white supremacist groups.

Back to the story, I thought mass shootings was only a white Christian problem?

Well, the RCC is especially nettlesome to the Marxist left trying to take over this country.
And Catholicism in Africa is a particular problem because those people are actually very intense and devout about it. The fake Pelosi/Biden stuff doesn't wash there.

Black children slaughtered? This is just another day for leftwingers. That's kind of what they do.

Ah, hell. What's 50 black Catholic murdered in cold blood? And what's 150 million people murdered by atheists in the last century. Quit complaining.
Put the bottle down. It's way too early. More crimes have been perpetrated in the name of organized religion throughout history than atheists would ever be able to dream about.
Again, stop consuming alt-right media. They lie to you and keep you in state of constant outrage.

Put the bottle down. It's way too early. More crimes have been perpetrated in the name of organized religion throughout history than atheists would ever be able to dream about.
Again, stop consuming alt-right media. They lie to you and keep you in state of constant outrage.
150 million killed by atheists in the last century. More than all religions combined in the history of the world.

Boko Haram stands against Almighty God just like non-sectarian libs do.

I don't see much of a difference between the anti-Christians.
Boko Haram means Western Education is forbidden.......the reason they attacked school girls is because they think girls shouldn't be in school..they attack "western education" in general because they think it will "indoctrinate their children".....nothing about that is "LIBERAL"

Only people I see attacking "western education" here are dic suckers like yourself who thinks banning books protects children more than banning assault weapons with armor piercing bullets from children...

150 million killed by atheists in the last century. More than all religions combined in the history of the world.
So when are you folks going to wage a war on atheists?? I mean a physical war where you attack "majority atheist countries" and kill the atheists?

You know, like you liked to do when it was muslims you were attacking...even you yourself claim atheists killed far more people...but I never hear you morons calling for a physical war against atheists?

Hell, Ayn Rand was an atheist....and you dic suckers worship a guy named after her....yall are clowns..

Notice how you never see Catholics massacring Muslims or Marxists. It's always a one-way street. And, predictably our Marxist media airbrushes the story. If 50 Catholics were gunned down in this country by a Muslim or leftist, I guarantee you the take would be a mental health issue. We've already seen how the media ignores stories of Catholic churches being vandalized and other white Christian churches being burned to the ground. It's quite OK to kill black Catholics and innocent black babies, but uttering the N word decades ago is a capital offense.

But...Catholics understand this is our lot in life. We have to be prepared to die for our faith. This is the price we pay for following Jesus. We also understand the atheist Marxist left considers us their biggest obstacle and mortal enemy. They can never win. Righteousness will always win out. Jesus' Church will survive until the end of time.
Boko Haram rebels

That all I can see. Are you saying church shootings can happen anywhere, we just had one in TX.

All of the major news outlets in this country covered it. A few even did a deeper report about some of the people killed. This is why you shouldn't delve too deeply into alt-right media. They lie to you.

lol more rubbish and mythology.

Forum List

Back