Heroic Conservative Crusader Marjorie Taylor Greene Hires Child Groomer As Intern?? WTF??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos is working as an unpaid intern in the congressional office of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.). Yiannopoulos, 37, announced the job on his Telegram account Monday with a photo of his official intern congressional badge. “I’ve finally been persuaded out of retirement. But my skills are a bit rusty, so the best role I could land was an unpaid internship with a friend. Pray for me!” Yiannopoulos said. Yiannopoulos, who formerly worked at Breitbart, rose to prominence in the mid-2010s for his incendiary stances on feminism, Islam and other hot-button issues.

He was disinvited from the Conservative Political Action Conference in 2017 after a video circulated in which Yiannopoulos appeared to defend pedophilia. Australia banned Yiannopoulos from entering the country in 2019 following comments he made about the Christchurch mass shooting at a New Zealand mosque. [He thought the shooting was a good thing]. Last year, he announced that he is “ex-gay.”

I said it before and I'll say it again......as long as you can convince Trumpers that you hate the same people they hate -- they will find a way to justify any and everything you do or have done...and Milo is proof positive of this. Milo has been trying to weasel his way back into relevance, and is using MTG to do it..........and before any of you say "but but I don't even know who he is" -- ask yourself, why did Marjorie know him so well that she would hire him?? However, for folks to be so much on a crusade against pedophilia, you would think they would know Milo's background.....what is this groomer talk that Milo participated in......well.....have a look...

"In the excerpt from the podcast being circulated, the Breitbart senior editor says -- there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age. I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who were sexually active younger" -- At one point he refers to the possibility of relationships between 13-year-olds and 25- or 28-years-olds, claiming “these things do happen, perfectly consensually -- some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the coming of age relationships,” are places in which “those older men help those young boys to discover who they are and give them security and safety. He is interrupted by one of the presenters, who said: “This sounds like priest molestation to me.” Mr Yiannopoulos replies: “And do you know what? I’m, grateful to Father Michael, I wouldn’t give nearly as good head if it wasn’t for him.”

But relax, if this doesn't play so well for her, she will fire him and claim ignorance about who he is.....she may even say that as of a few months or so ago; he wasn't gay anymore.....and I am sure she will claim she didn't know about him going on and on about how 13 yr olds being with 28 yr olds is consensual, that's all just him being sarcastic....because you know, so-called alt-right journalists at Brietbart are known for their comedy routines...But as I said, I expect folks on this message board to react by claiming "but but but Dems are pedos., blah blah blah" -- followed by more dumb shit....and not one of you will negatively criticize him or her for hiring him...which makes my initial point abundantly clear -- Trumpers will support anyone as long as they think that person hates the same people they hate...at the end of the day, reactionary right-wingers only policy is trolling.....and whining about imaginary grievances..period.

Last edited:
IF what you say is true, of course she shouldn't have hired him.
He should go to the proggy side where he would fit right in with all the other groomers, pedos & pervs.
I say we purge all these degenerates from the Repubs but most of them are just the RINO wing of the UNiparty.

Wow, Buffy made a post that wasn't all about race baiting.
I didn't know you were capable of doing this.
Bravo!

He should go to the proggy side where he would fit right in with all the other groomers, pedos & pervs.
I say we purge all these degenerates from the Repubs but most of them are just the RINO wing of the UNiparty.

Bravo!
There is no "proggy side" for him to fit in....which is why he was able to be HIRED BY ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE CONSERVATIVE DUMB ASSES.......here is another article from the NY Post, since I know folks like you will suddenly "question the source" whenever its something that debunks your bullshit...

And Milo isn't the only one who believes this.......this was a conservative policy for a long long long time.....so much so that it took a "liberal" to help strike down a law in Arkansas that advocated for the same shit Milo is....

I also find it funny that it was only the pedophilia that bothered you....not the fact he thought the mass murder of 50 muslims in New Zealand was a good thing...funny how that part didn't bother you at all..

Oh, I'm sorry Buffy, do I need to say out loud that mass murder bothers me?
I didn't realize virtue signaling about something so obviously wrong was required in proggy circles.
Maybe because you all virtue signal about the wrong things all the time you know longer recognize that pretty much everybody condemns murder, whether they flash an approved signal or not

More evidence of my point.....

This reactionary right-wing Trump activist has half a million followers...and her reaction was....

Because as I have said.....Trumpers will defend any and everything if they think it "triggers the libs".....if they thought not breathing air would "own the libs" -- they would suffocate themselves to death...today...

Oh, I'm sorry Buffy, do I need to say out loud that mass murder bothers me?
I didn't realize virtue signaling about something so obviously wrong was required in proggy circles.
Maybe because you all virtue signal about the wrong things all the time you know longer recognize that pretty much everybody condemns murder, whether they flash an approved signal or not
So...we have a guy who supports pedophilia...thought mass murder was fine...and Marjorie Taylor Greene hired him....and you will still play dumb about it...because LIKE I SAID....you morons will twist yourselves into pretzels to defend any and everything as long as you think it will "own the libs" -- this is why I clown you morons...because yall hop on my post and prove me right every time

So...we have a guy who supports pedophilia...thought mass murder was fine...and Marjorie Taylor Greene hired him....and you will still play dumb about it...because LIKE I SAID....you morons will twist yourselves into pretzels to defend any and everything as long as you think it will "own the libs" -- this is why I clown you morons...because yall hop on my post and prove me right every time
You're not big on reading comprehension are you?
Please point out where I defended any of it? Where were you proven right?
Where did I twist anything in pretzels?
Projection about your own circular logic doesn't win a point.

I'll wait Buffy

You're not big on reading comprehension are you?
Please point out where I defended any of it? Where were you proven right?
Where did I twist anything in pretzels?
Projection about your own circular logic doesn't win a point.

I'll wait Buffy
So, I should see you calling Marjorie a peophile any minute now, right?

Nope....that is "DEFENDING IT"

What you will do is just project something that WE HAVE ACTUAL PROOF OF A CONSERVATIVE DOING onto others as a way to rationalize to yourself why you folks end up having to defend pedo move, after pedo move, after pedo move...

anything to own the libs I guess...

Bravo!

The Nazis are still spewing slander and defamation and Milo.

Sick fucks that they are,

I think you Trumpers should be aware that, Milo still hasn't divorced his "husband" -- they are still together...they are just "house mates" now.....but like I said....Trumpers will support anything as long as they think they are "trolling the libs" --- even tho it makes themselves look like complete morons...

"Milo said that his husband is now just his "housemate"

These folks are literally telling you that you are such morons, they can LITERALLY tell you anything and you will believe it..and pay them......this is why Milo chose Trumpers to grift money from...

Why is Marjorie spewing Milo??
As a matter of fact, how do you spew Milo?
I know you know how...

You Nazis always hated Milo, he made a mockery of your positions and still does.

Calling him a "groomer" is so typical of you fascists. Zero factual basis, but hey - he's an enemy so you're justified.

"Milo said he had sex with 28 year old men when he was 13.." :eek:

Yep, such is the gay lifestyle.

So, I should see you calling Marjorie a peophile any minute now, right?

Nope....that is "DEFENDING IT"

What you will do is just project something that WE HAVE ACTUAL PROOF OF A CONSERVATIVE DOING onto others as a way to rationalize to yourself why you folks end up having to defend pedo move, after pedo move, after pedo move...

anything to own the libs I guess...
Again, where did I defend it? Please show me.
I already said MTG shouldn't be associated with this guy so you are just projecting or lying.
You constantly lie to people. Why do you do that?
Is it because you have little else to go on?

You lefties demand virtue signals & one-sided condemnation based on your own ever changing feelings.
I say we condemn all the perps on both sides because they are disgustingly demented pervs & pedos.
Arrest them, prosecute them & make them face justice.
How will you attempt to twist this?

You Nazis always hated Milo, he made a mockery of your positions and still does.

Calling him a "groomer" is so typical of you fascists. Zero factual basis, but hey - he's an enemy so you're justified.

"Milo said he had sex with 28 year old men when he was 13.." :eek:

Yep, such is the gay lifestyle.
The amount of self projection in one comment......off the scales

"We hired a known pedophile advocate just to trigger the libs"

Thanks for making my point...

Because what you are saying is.....instead of passing policies to discriminate against gay people -- like you want to do....but are too much of a bitch to admit it....

Instead of passing policies that negatively target those gays folks you hate; you would rather pay a guy to mock "gays" and make your whole movement look as full of shit as we said they were? Yea, sounds about right...

The amount of self projection in one comment......off the scales

"We hired a known pedophile advocate just to trigger the libs"

Thanks for making my point...

Because what you are saying is.....instead of passing policies to discriminate against gay people -- like you want to do....but are too much of a bitch to admit it....

Instead of passing policies that negatively target those gays folks you hate; you would rather pay a guy to mock "gays" and make your whole movement look as full of shit as we said they were? Yea, sounds about right...

Known Pedophile?

You hired Joe Biden? :eek:

Forum List

Back