ANOTHER mass shooting? TIme to grow up folks; HOW do we address this?

It may, yet New Mexico has half the rate of armed robberies than Texas and a much lower rate than South Carolina. In any case, one can't discount easy access to handguns being a significant factor. But the argument remains that the contention that being more armed makes us safer is a myth.

I'd rather be armed when some asshole breaks into my house than unarmed.

Alarms are an alternative to you actually shooting someone.

And what do you do while waiting for the cops to show up in 10, 15, 20 minutes lay there and get killed by a fucking criminal?

It may, yet New Mexico has half the rate of armed robberies than Texas and a much lower rate than South Carolina. In any case, one can't discount easy access to handguns being a significant factor. But the argument remains that the contention that being more armed makes us safer is a myth.

I'd rather be armed when some asshole breaks into my house than unarmed.

Alarms are an alternative to you actually shooting someone.

What we have here is a faith based disciple of the government sponsored prayer line 911

Bullshit. Licensed gun dealers have access to data entry screens, not access to law enforcement databases. You're probably too dense to understand the difference. You could also just use a telephone for private sales, or have a purchaser produce some official documentation that he's entitled to own a firearm.

The reason we don't do anything at all to stop private sales, is because the right wing doesn't want to. They could care less about criminals or mentally ill having access to purchase firearm.

Why does the liberal left think that the minority party controls the country? For 2 to almost 3 years the democrats controlled everything and could have done anything, yet they did not. Sounds to me like it is them you should have a beef.

In case you missed high school civics, the Senate can block any bill with only 40 votes.

Wrong, it takes 41, but prince Harry is trying to change that.

Forum List

Back