Another Lie Debunked- Blacks Waited For Whites to Free Them From Slavery

No you didn't here that. Especially since slavery was not voluntary, nor was it an African institution since the fight was in America.

It was black african who SOLD other black africans to the slave ship captains.

Then the captains sold those slaves around the world...not just the land that would eventually become the USA.

Have you ever stopped to thunk...without federal gov't...we can have no federal law against slavery?

Did you bother to look up the USS Constellation? The anti-slave ship we built BEFORE we were even a country?
I know what happened in Africa. Things did not happen as you describe.

You sir...ARE A LIAR!
Nope.
Africans started to fight the transatlantic slave trade as soon as it began. Their struggles were multifaceted and covered four continents over four centuries. Still, they have often been underestimated, overlooked, or forgotten. African resistance was reported in European sources only when it concerned attacks on slave ships and company barracoons, but acts of resistance also took place far from the coast and thus escaped the slavers’ attention. To discover them, oral history, archaeology, and autobiographies and biographies of African victims of the slave trade have to be probed. Taken together, these various sources offer a detailed image of the varied strategies Africans used to defend themselves from and mount attacks against the slave trade.

The Africans’ resistance continued in the Americas. They ran away, established maroon communities, used sabotage, conspired, and rose against those who held them in captivity. Freed people petitioned the authorities, led information campaigns, and worked actively to abolish the slave trade and slavery.

In Europe, black abolitionists launched or participated in civic movements to end the deportation and enslavement of Africans. They too delivered speeches, provided information, wrote newspaper articles and books.

Using violent as well as nonviolent means, Africans in Africa, the Americas, and Europe were constantly involved in the fight against the slave trade and slavery.

African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade

They did the same in South America -- in Brazil where many more Africans were imported than in North America, slaves escaped and established refuges called Quilombos. As would (and did) any enslaved people anywhere. In Spanish Latin America they were called palenques.

Existiu um eldorado negro no Brasil
Existiu como o clarão que o sol da liberdade produziu
Refletiu a luz da divindade, o fogo santo de Olorun
Reviveu a utopia um por todos e todos por um

There once was a black El Dorado in Brazil
It was like the light that the sun of freedom produced
It reflected the light of divinity; the sacred fire of Olorun*
It awakened a Utopia, one for all and all for one.

(*Olorun/Olodumare is the essence of the creator spirit in Yoruba spirituality)

True.

This thread is a classic example of what happens when you let leftwing lunatics get into power. Revisionist history and total anti-white propaganda. The African slaves did not “rise up”, it was whites who freed them. A few token black units didn’t change the outcome of the war, and again it was whites that let them put the uniform on and commanded them.

IM2 suffers from an inferiority complex. He likes to pretend his African blood is superior to all the “racist” whites, yet he continues to live in a white Western country, speaking a white man’s language and living in white society and reaping all the benefits of living in a white society. He won’t ever move back to Africa, and he knows it. He’d rather enjoy all the “white privilege” he gets by living in a white country. Otherwise he’d have to live in a third world shit hole.
Wrong. I was born in America which is not a white country and everybody here speaks English. If those like me were reaping the exact same benefits as you, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Since I was born here and am a citizen, I have first amendment rights. Therefore I have the right to voice my opposition to your racism. As I will continue to say, if my first amendment rights are not something you can abide, move back to Europe. You won't do that because your ancestors immigrated here from a white shithole.

This thread is a classic example of what happens when you let leftwing lunatics get into power. Revisionist history and total anti-white propaganda. The African slaves did not “rise up”, it was whites who freed them. A few token black units didn’t change the outcome of the war, and again it was whites that let them put the uniform on and commanded them.

IM2 suffers from an inferiority complex. He likes to pretend his African blood is superior to all the “racist” whites, yet he continues to live in a white Western country, speaking a white man’s language and living in white society and reaping all the benefits of living in a white society. He won’t ever move back to Africa, and he knows it. He’d rather enjoy all the “white privilege” he gets by living in a white country. Otherwise he’d have to live in a third world shit hole.
Wrong. I was born in America which is not a white country and everybody here speaks English. If those like me were reaping the exact same benefits as you, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Since I was born here and am a citizen, I have first amendment rights. Therefore I have the right to voice my opposition to your racism. As I will continue to say, if my first amendment rights are not something you can abide, move back to Europe. You won't do that because your ancestors immigrated here from a white shithole.

So which is it, do you have all the same privileges as whites or not? You seem confused. You claim you don’t then turn around and admit you do have all the same rights.

Forum List

Back