Why the evil people hate my skin colour?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Why they hate my skin colour? I was so much abused for my skin colour growing up. When I was a kid. I had a thought "Why they hate my skin colour Im golden that is superior Im beautiful golden why they hate my colour"

Erskommunion.jpg
Kind2.jpg

I forgave it, but I dont forget it. There is a difference bewteen forgiving and forgetting and being aware. I think alot, why such things happen the way they do but I dont hate anyone or want revenge. Revenge creates Revenge, Hate creates Hate.

I was told and see it on pictures myself that Im "ruddy" many people told me that too. Austrians, Croats, Serbs, my family, cousin, parents etc. But not when I was a kid, they said im colored but now. They changed though.

I learned that a ruddy person cannot be coloured.

IMG_2751.JPG

You're fine Morty. You seem to worry a lot about being accepted. You're just like everybody else. Some will accept you, and some won't.

You're fine Morty. You seem to worry a lot about being accepted. You're just like everybody else. Some will accept you, and some won't.

Thanks. I think alot. Also about religions, God and such. I think alot and realised alot of things.

From reading your threads, it sounds like you think too much. Quit worrying so much. You'll live longer if you lighten up.

Thanks. I think alot. Also about religions, God and such. I think alot and realised alot of things.

From reading your threads, it sounds like you think too much. Quit worrying so much. You'll live longer if you lighten up.

I dont think so. I was unaware who I am, who God is, who is Jesus Christ, why we are on earth, the satan exists and tempts people, satanists exist too, some show it some dont. I was unaware. It is like in matrix where you take a pill and you become aware of the real world.

I dont think so. I was unaware who I am, who God is, who is Jesus Christ, why we are on earth, the satan exists and tempts people, satanists exist too, some show it some dont. I was unaware. It is like in matrix where you take a pill and you become aware of the real world.

You aren't in the Matriz, and you didn't take a pill. You are choosing to make yourself nuts by worrying about all that all the time. That's your call to make, but it just seems like a waste of time.

You aren't in the Matriz, and you didn't take a pill. You are choosing to make yourself nuts by worrying about all that all the time. That's your call to make, but it just seems like a waste of time.

Ok man. But I think I want to spread the Gospel and it is ok, freedom of speech and freedom of religion. I just talk, Im no danger.

Ok man. But I think I want to spread the Gospel and it is ok, freedom of speech and freedom of religion. I just talk, Im no danger.

Never thought you were a danger.

You complain so much about race and skin color. You weren't even as dark as I was as a kid. On vacation to North Carolina my parents even joked that when we were on the Cherokee Reservation people would think they were kidnapping me because I looked nothing like them because I was so dark.

82407138_3056048604458798_1241070605936099328_o.jpg

Hi I dont dislike Austrians or Germans. Im just thinking about the past and what happened. I dont want revenge for anything, I also probably made fun of someone at some point or was injust to him or her. We should forgive eatch other.

Why they hate my skin colour? I was so much abused for my skin colour growing up. When I was a kid. I had a thought "Why they hate my skin colour Im golden that is superior Im beautiful golden why they hate my colour"

View attachment 298639 View attachment 298640

They do not hate the color of your skin but the Serbians hate you for being Roma...

Thats true. But I grew up in Austria. The austrian kids said they hate my skin colour and my personality, character and such. It started at 8 or 9 a boy started to call me very dirty brown. When I asked him why he hates me and abuses me and that I never harmed him so why he does it, he said he hates my personality. They never said they hate me for being roma, but that was probably implied.

View attachment 298639 View attachment 298640

They do not hate the color of your skin but the Serbians hate you for being Roma...

Thats true. But I grew up in Austria. The austrian kids said they hate my skin colour and my personality, character and such. It started at 8 or 9 a boy started to call me very dirty brown. When I asked him why he hates me and abuses me and that I never harmed him so why he does it, he said he hates my personality. They never said they hate me for being roma, but that was probably implied.

Kids do not know what a Roma is unless their parents told them, so I doubt it was the Roma part.

Austrian people can be cruel and rude... I found out who my real grandfather was and he was a Nazi and I was raised by Polish Jew Aunts...

Their Half-Sister was my grandfather only child and now I know why the Aunt that raised me hated me so much...

So do not care what ignorant people think...

Forum List

Back