Another liberal witch hunt against the rich

You know, you say "looking for a crime where it doesn't exist", and your article says that Sands Inc is admitting that they "likely" broke the law.

So which am I supposed to believe?

You know, you say "looking for a crime where it doesn't exist", and your article says that Sands Inc is admitting that they "likely" broke the law.

So which am I supposed to believe?

Your liberal media tells you that all US business men are corrupt and you want to believe it. It makes you think Obama's taxes are justified and that the welfare leeches deserve the money they steal from men like Adelson. You liberals can't see this and it is right in front of you. It can be frustrating trying to get you to see the error of your ways.

The radical right, now the defender of bribing foreign officials (a crime in the US). Oh the privilege which is that of the wealthy!

The radical right, now the defender of bribing foreign officials (a crime in the US). Oh the privilege which is that of the wealthy!

Yu act as though the democrats are innocent of taking and handing out bribes. Like I said it is frustrating trying to get liberals to see the error in their ways.

Forum List

Back