Well - Donald is off and running with the Twit after a notable period of silence

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
It would be best to keep an eye on Adolf Twitler this morning. He's more unhinged than usual and may feel the need to wag the dog. Despite the fact that his attorneys are no doubt begging him not to .. the Manafort pardon is a good bet by the end of today. Let's encourage that. NY State AG will come after Crooked Paul and nothing Trump can do about it.

Additionally, he will be forced to testify and lose his 5th amendment privilege. If he lies, he'll go right back to jail. On top of it all, pardoning a potential witness against yourself when you too are also either a subject or target of the same investigation is the ultimate obstruction of justice. Congress will have to act even if Mueller goes on a time out until after the midterms.

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

1. Verified account 38 seconds ago
    Michael Cohen plead guilty to two counts of campaign finance violations that are not a crime. President Obama had a big campaign finance violation and it was easily settled!

16 replies 3 retweets 3 likes

2. Verified account 4 minutes ago
    A large number of counts, ten, could not even be decided in the Paul Manafort case. Witch Hunt!

2,317 replies 944 retweets 3,560 likes

3. Verified account 17 minutes ago
    I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!

10,784 replies 3,861 retweets 14,139 likes

4. Verified account 54 minutes ago
    If anyone is looking for a good lawyer, I would strongly suggest that you don’t retain the services of Michael Cohen!

33,782 replies12,694 retweets 43,844 likes

It would be best to keep an eye on Adolf Twitler this morning. He's more unhinged than usual and may feel the need to wag the dog. Despite the fact that his attorneys are no doubt begging him not to .. the Manafort pardon is a good bet by the end of today. Let's encourage that. NY State AG will come after Crooked Paul and nothing Trump can do about it.

Additionally, he will be forced to testify and lose his 5th amendment privilege. If he lies, he'll go right back to jail. On top of it all, pardoning a potential witness against yourself when you too are also either a subject or target of the same investigation is the ultimate obstruction of justice. Congress will have to act even if Mueller goes on a time out until after the midterms.

Michael Cohen plead guilty to two counts of campaign finance violations that are not a crime. President Obama had a big campaign finance violation and it was easily settled!

A large number of counts, ten, could not even be decided in the Paul Manafort case. Witch Hunt!

I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!

If anyone is looking for a good lawyer, I would strongly suggest that you don’t retain the services of Michael Cohen!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 15m15 minutes ago

"Michael Cohen plead guilty to two counts of campaign finance violations that are not a crime. President Obama had a big campaign finance violation and it was easily settled!"

I see Trump isn't a "stable genius" lawyer. He is however, a severely unhinged crook.

/----/ Other than childish name calling can you refute anything the President said?
buttsore yoda.jpg

He knows he has a bad moon rising.:) Now when Manafort breaks for the DC case it will be he is a bad man.

Having read what Cohen plead guilty to, I don't think it shows what the lefties think it does. I'm no expert though so we'll have to see what Mueller can do with it.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 15m15 minutes ago

"Michael Cohen plead guilty to two counts of campaign finance violations that are not a crime. President Obama had a big campaign finance violation and it was easily settled!"

I see Trump isn't a "stable genius" lawyer. He is however, a severely unhinged crook.

Obama's was not even close to what Cohen and Trump did;
Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000

Forum List

Back