Another Liberal myth: Oil compainies get subsidies/tax breaks

You will not find one oil company that has been given wealth from the tax payer (other than the purchase of there product/service)

I agree. What is your point?

Perhaps if you were literate, you have noticed that I never claimed this.

Why is it the lib has to resort to being a dick?
literate?
As I read you stated that corporation got tax subisides
do you not?

Now you talking about being litreate, would you define a tax that is given to you by the goverment?
noun, plural -dies. 1. a direct pecuniary aid furnished by a government to a private industrial undertaking, a charity organization , or the like. 2. a sum paid ...
Chill out, just because we may not agree does not mean I am not literate
or just go away

You will not find one oil company that has been given wealth from the tax payer (other than the purchase of there product/service)

literate?
do you not?

Now you talking about being litreate, would you define a tax that is given to you by the goverment?
noun, plural -dies. 1. a direct pecuniary aid furnished by a government to a private industrial undertaking, a charity organization , or the like. 2. a sum paid ...
or just go away

A subsidy is not the same as a tax subsidy. You are an illiterate. You tried to claim that I stated oil companies got a handout. Show me where I said this or stfu.

Perhaps once you understand the English language, then we can have a conversation.

Last edited:

literate?
do you not?

or just go away

A subsidy is not the same as a tax subsidy. You are an illiterate. You tried to claim that I stated oil companies got a handout. Show me where I said this or stfu.

Perhaps once you understand the English language, then we can have a conversation.

Chill out with the negative threads
I have no time for Libs who have attitudes
No reason to be added to my ignore list just because we are different

Big oil does get tax breaks. Seriously, why are people even denying this?

You ask for it
here it is
big oil as I do have a tax obligation
Paying taxes in no way should be confused with a break just because politicains tell you that some how its the same, by definition sharing your wealth with those who have done nothing to help you earn it iis by definition a break
STFU?
thats middle school jargin, chill out

Last edited:

Careful Jr is going to put you on ignore!!!!!:eusa_pray:

but really this is who you're dealing with.

"Paying taxes in no way should be confused with a break"

wurd man, wurd.

Careful Jr is going to put you on ignore!!!!!:eusa_pray:

but really this is who you're dealing with.

"Paying taxes in no way should be confused with a break"

wurd man, wurd.

That's a succinct and simple way to put it for the feeble minded.
Paying less taxes is not a subsidy or a "break".
I've been involved in most all facets of the industry over the past 35 years and have never gotten, nor ever heard of anyone else receiving a subsidy.
Now put this damn thead to bed, grow up, and quit your snivveling.

I've been involved in most all facets of the industry over the past 35 years and have never gotten, nor ever heard of anyone else receiving a subsidy.

But they have been given tax breaks and incentives.

Look at the topic title. Subsidies/tax breaks.

Tax breaks are not a myth.

So all this smoke about "subsidies" is just a way to avoid admitting tax breaks exist.

literate?
do you not?

or just go away

You are dealing with a sub-par intelligence.

As you say, a subsidy is not the same as a tax subsidy. Perhaps you should have posted the definition for him so he can see the difference.

(tax subsidies) subsidies provided through the tax system to particular industries or to particular expenditures, in the form of favorable tax treatment

Glossary

But they have been given tax breaks and incentives.

Look at the topic title. Subsidies/tax breaks.

Tax breaks are not a myth.

So all this smoke about "subsidies" is just a way to avoid admitting tax breaks exist.

Answer us all 1 simple question
do you consider the ability to claim dependants as a break?
If you sit down ever week and gave some-one you had never meet 10-20 (200 dollars)dollar bills and at the end you said " i got 2 dependants" and that person who did nothing to help you earn that wealth he/she was taxing gave you back 10 dollars and said "see you next week" (kept 190.00)
would you call that break?
simple question, yes or no

Thats exactly what your stating

Forum List

Back