Another liberal myth destroyed.

dumbfuckistan.jpg
Another one who didn't even read the article.
Actually I did. The point stands.

You people vote for morons.
I hope you don't think Democrat officials are actually smart.

Republicans don't believe islands can sink btw.

Not sink. Tip over. Islands, actually do "sink."

The moron asked if Guam was going to......LOL!!!!!....."tip over."
Islands don't sink. The ocean merely "drowns" them.

What that idiot was talking about was mere mass(humans and tech)sinking an island.

Islands don't sink without the ocean drowning them.

What that idiot was talking about was mere mass sinking an island.
Check the links. I posted an island that sank.

The Island That Sank

The Island That Sank
"The Chesapeake Bay Islands are made of clay and silt not rock so natural weathering is all that was needed to sink it"

The only comment in the comment section....

The Island That Sank
"The Chesapeake Bay Islands are made of clay and silt not rock so natural weathering is all that was needed to sink it"

I think they think islands have never "sank" until the invention of the combustion engine and the discovery of OIL as a source of energy.

I swear they think that. That is what they are blaming now. "Global warming." LOL is all I have to say.

Anyway, the moron DEMOCRAT asked if there was a possibility if Guam would "tip over."

TIP OVER!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!

The Island That Sank

So?

The Island That Sank

I think they think islands have never "sank" until the invention of the combustion engine and the discovery of OIL as a source of energy.

I swear they think that. That is what they are blaming now. "Global warming." LOL is all I have to say.

Anyway, the moron DEMOCRAT asked if there was a possibility if Guam would "tip over."

TIP OVER!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!

"Tip over" is the same thing as sinking from point of view of the citizens in Guam.

When you add weight to a floating object it sinks. The idiot Democrat here thinks Islands merely float.

The Island That Sank

So?
Natural weathering eroded the core of the island until there was nothing left of it as a structure.

For normal Islands weathering would merely shrink it to oblivion, at best.

Basically, the congressman is a dumbass who doesn't understand that islands aren't just giant lilypads in the ocean.

The Island That Sank
How about checking the topic of this thread? I believe it's a sign of intelligence, when one can remain focused on the topic at hand, instead of chasing after things that have nothing to do with the discussion.

The Island That Sank
How about checking the topic of this thread? I believe it's a sign of intelligence, when one can remain focused on the topic at hand, instead of chasing after things that have nothing to do with the discussion.
Then you would be wrong.

The Island That Sank
Then you would be wrong.
Thanks for proving my point. Instead of addressing the fact that the average IQ of red and blue states are the same, you try to deflect the conversation. This is a sure sign that you do not know what you're talking about, nor is it an indication that you are able to defend your position. Sucks to be you, doesn't it?

I'm sure we've all heard some clueless lib make the claim that blue states are smarter than red states.

Links?

It's been my observation that some people are smarter than others. Your thread certainly gives this credence.

I'm sure we've all heard some clueless lib make the claim that blue states are smarter than red states.

Links?

It's been my observation that some people are smarter than others. Your thread certainly gives this credence.
I don't deny that some states have people with slightly higher IQ's. What I have a problem with is liberals using this to claim superiority over Conservatives, when the simple fact is that the national average shows no difference between red and blue states. The differences we see at the state level have other causes than political affiliation. I believe liberals are aware of this, but they have never been ones to pass up a good lie, if it makes them look good. After all. Being a liberal is about looking good and appearing to be right. Nothing else matters.

I'm sure we've all heard some clueless lib make the claim that blue states are smarter than red states. Those libs sure do like to feel superior to us, no matter what lies they have to tell themselves. Well, I'm here to shoot this myth in the head. This article does an excellent job of destroying it. Book mark it, and trot it out as needed. We must do everything we can to help our less fortunate brothers and sisters. They say you can't fix stupid, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

Blue State and Red State IQ is identical - Tino Sanandaji
No, this is another rightwing thread that fails as a straw man fallacy.

I'm sure we've all heard some clueless lib make the claim that blue states are smarter than red states. Those libs sure do like to feel superior to us, no matter what lies they have to tell themselves. Well, I'm here to shoot this myth in the head. This article does an excellent job of destroying it. Book mark it, and trot it out as needed. We must do everything we can to help our less fortunate brothers and sisters. They say you can't fix stupid, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

Blue State and Red State IQ is identical - Tino Sanandaji
No, this is another rightwing thread that fails as a straw man fallacy.
You're saying it does not make it true. How about defending that opinion with some facts?

The Island That Sank
Then you would be wrong.
Thanks for proving my point. Instead of addressing the fact that the average IQ of red and blue states are the same, you try to deflect the conversation. This is a sure sign that you do not know what you're talking about, nor is it an indication that you are able to defend your position. Sucks to be you, doesn't it?
No.

And I posted the SAT scores, little bitch.

Links?

I don't deny that some states have people with slightly higher IQ's. What I have a problem with is liberals using this to claim superiority over Conservatives, when the simple fact is that the national average shows no difference between red and blue states. The differences we see at the state level have other causes than political affiliation. I believe liberals are aware of this, but they have never been ones to pass up a good lie, if it makes them look good. After all. Being a liberal is about looking good and appearing to be right. Nothing else matters.
Being right is important. duh

But how do you explain the Trumpeters not knowing Donald tried to bilk the vet groups, and then somehow owned the media when they showed he tried to bilk them?
I'm sure its as hard as trying to explain, well anything the Clintons have done to anyone on the left. You get nothing back but a bunch of taken out of contexts and vast rightwing conspiracies as excuses. .

Forum List

Back