Another liberal myth destroyed.

Lutroo

May 29, 2016
I'm sure we've all heard some clueless lib make the claim that blue states are smarter than red states. Those libs sure do like to feel superior to us, no matter what lies they have to tell themselves. Well, I'm here to shoot this myth in the head. This article does an excellent job of destroying it. Book mark it, and trot it out as needed. We must do everything we can to help our less fortunate brothers and sisters. They say you can't fix stupid, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

Blue State and Red State IQ is identical - Tino Sanandaji

But how do you explain the Trumpeters not knowing Donald tried to bilk the vet groups, and then somehow owned the media when they showed he tried to bilk them?

I'm sure we've all heard some clueless lib make the claim that blue states are smarter than red states. Those libs sure do like to feel superior to us, no matter what lies they have to tell themselves. Well, I'm here to shoot this myth in the head. This article does an excellent job of destroying it. Book mark it, and trot it out as needed. We must do everything we can to help our less fortunate brothers and sisters. They say you can't fix stupid, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

"We must do everything we can to help our less fortunate brothers and sisters. They say you can't fix stupid, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try."

"Those _________ sure do like to feel superior to us, no matter what lies they have to tell themselves."

Did they test people in all 57 states?

(Sorry - little joke at Barry's expense. :p )

Did they test people in all 57 states?

(Sorry - little joke at Barry's expense. :p )
Cute.

Reading this website tells you all you need to know that the average liberal is smarter than the average conservative.

Reading this website tells you all you need to know that the average liberal is smarter than the average conservative.
Really? What evidence do you have to back up this ludicrous claim?

P.S. I doubt your level of intelligence, since you can't even use proper punctuation.

dumbfuckistan.jpg

But how do you explain the Trumpeters not knowing Donald tried to bilk the vet groups, and then somehow owned the media when they showed he tried to bilk them?

We would explain that as another liberal hatchet job, with no basis in fact, like any other liberal claim.

Forum List

Back