Another knockout attack

Indeed.......the msm commentators say its a right wing fantasy that these are happening.:D

God I'd love for one of these mofus to try this stunt on me.

Really? Why are they saying that? It does not make sense to hide this foolish behavior and it has been pretty obvious that this occurs. There are reports about it all over the place.

Indeed.......the msm commentators say its a right wing fantasy that these are happening.:D

Are you old/White/crippled/alone/female? If not the chances are nil the simians will attack you.
God I'd love to hear of some old asian granny pulling out an AK47 and 'unloading' on these simian scum.

The rampant spread of this evil should not come as a surprise. We are witnessing the consequences when a specific sector of society is openly told they are entitled to act this way to redress past wrongs. They are emboldened by the implied consent that their attacks are acceptable because the widespread virulence and obvious racism remain unacknowledged by mainstream media outlets. They are empowered by the evident determination of powers that should protect everyone from such depredations to ignore them.

Really? Why are they saying that? It does not make sense to hide this foolish behavior and it has been pretty obvious that this occurs. There are reports about it all over the place.

I go over to MSNBC once in awhile to take in some good theatre. Twice in the last 3 months, Ive seen guest commentators say that "the knockout game" is some fantasy makey-uppey thing by people on the right. Of course, if it was whitey knocking out black guys it would be a lead story.

This game is going to end horribly for some poor fuck having fun........some shitforbrains is going to get set up by a white guy or some white guys and end up without a head or something. Just hope they catch it on video. Some guys down south were talking about setting up one of these black assholes and then putting him on his knees and playing tee ball with his head with a bat. HOLY FUCK......that'd end the game but quick.

Last edited:

I go over to MSNBC once in awhile to take in some good theatre. Twice in the last 3 months, Ive seen guest commentators say that "the knockout game" is some fantasy makey-uppey thing by people on the right. Of course, if it was whitey knocking out black guys it would be a lead story.

This game is going to end horribly for some poor fuck having fun........some shitforbrains is going to get set up by a white guy or some white guys and end up without a head or something. Just hope they catch it on video. Some guys down south were talking about setting up one of these black assholes and then putting him on his knees and playing tee ball with his head with a bat. HOLY FUCK......that'd end the game but quick.
I see. So it is a made up right wing story because it is a racial thing. The left iwll not face the fact that it is real because it is not generally done by a bunch of white kids then? I was unaware that this had any connection with race in general.

Forum List

Back