Chicago knockout attack involving a machete

Libs will probably say he is a nutcase. All assaults are not knockout attacks. Police already said its a myth. You guys are scaring yourself and frothing at the mouth like a frightened horse.

See, another denial isn't lib. But trayvon Martin situations are rampant according to libs. Biggest threat to black men according to libs.

You must have missed my comment. When you are scared you start shooting Black kids for loud music and walking in the neighborhood. Very suspicious behavior. Scared people are the biggest threat to Black children. Biggest threat to Black men are Black men.

You must have missed my comment. When you are scared you start shooting Black kids for loud music and walking in the neighborhood. Very suspicious behavior. Scared people are the biggest threat to Black children. Biggest threat to Black men are Black men.

Okay, I know it's hard for a fucking liberal retard to contemplate, but how many thousands of blacks have been killed by other blacks since Trayvon and how many other trayvon type situations have happened in that time? 2-3? What's the bigger threat to black men? Yet why do you faggots suggest that Zimmermans are the biggest threats to young blacks?

Why are you such fucking liars or retards? Why?

Okay, I know it's hard for a fucking liberal retard to contemplate, but how many thousands of blacks have been killed by other blacks since Trayvon and how many other trayvon type situations have happened in that time? 2-3? What's the bigger threat to black men? Yet why do you faggots suggest that Zimmermans are the biggest threats to young blacks?

Why are you such fucking liars or retards? Why?

You have a hard time with logic and reading comprehension don't you? Read my post again slowly.

Certainly! Scared people are a VERY big threat. It is the person who doesn't want to be vulnerable that will arm themselves and might overreact because they are scared. Beating up yet more people isn't exactly the best way to reduce the number of people who are scared.

Certainly! Scared people are a VERY big threat. It is the person who doesn't want to be vulnerable that will arm themselves and might overreact because they are scared. Beating up yet more people isn't exactly the best way to reduce the number of people who are scared.

Thank goodness all Black people are not out there beating up white people and thereby causing them to kill Black teenagers.

Thank goodness all Black people are not out there beating up white people and thereby causing them to kill Black teenagers.

Thank goodness all Black people are not out there beating up white people causing them to kill Black teenagers. Absolutely. There are too many as it is. If the Black people who are not beating up white people do not get a handle on those that are, this won't end well.

See, another denial isn't lib. But trayvon Martin situations are rampant according to libs. Biggest threat to black men according to libs.

90% of black murders are against other blacks. Yet they don't speak out against it and join forces to put a stop to it.

NOOOO, they can't do what's within their interest as that would be going against brothers. See that is more important then safe streets, economic success and :eek:

Thank goodness all Black people are not out there beating up white people causing them to kill Black teenagers. Absolutely. There are too many as it is. If the Black people who are not beating up white people do not get a handle on those that are, this won't end well.

Bingo...

Same thing could be said about moderate islam not being able to stop its extremist. I'll just say, just don't expect the side being killed to be happy about it.

Bingo...

Same thing could be said about moderate islam not being able to stop its extremist. I'll just say, just don't expect the side being killed to be happy about it.
That would kind of hard to be happy about anything when you're six feet under.

This will keep happening until some white guy(s) decide they are going to set up some black meathead and hes gonna get his brains beat in with a bat on video.......probably be funny as shit to watch too. And that'll be the end of these knockouts.

I'm sure the Libs wil say...
What's he crying about ...
It's not like the guy used the machete on him!!!!

Smith and Wesson 9mm semiautomatic, 12 in the clip and one in the chamber for luck.

Lefty's wont is that we be disarmed in a nation that is becoming more and more dangerous due to his social agenda in the schools especially.

Forum List

Back