Another Joe Biden record: 785,422 illegals apprehended in Q1.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I heard this morning that 26K of them were chi-com nationals of .mil age....That's one hell of a spy network.

I also heard something else interesting.....The Chi-Coms won't take them back when/if they are slated to be deported back to the PRC....They just claim they are not from China and refuse them reentry!

Of course our "justice" system is so tied in knots that we just let them remain....How's that for a kick in the teeth?

• Banned
I heard this morning that 26K of them were chi-com nationals of .mil age....That's one hell of a spy network.

I also heard something else interesting.....The Chi-Coms won't take them back when/if they are slated to be deported back to the PRC....They just claim they are not from China and refuse them reentry!

Of course our "justice" system is so tied in knots that we just let them remain....How's that for a kick in the teeth?
The Dimwingers have no intention of sending any of them back to any country.

Abbott and DeSantis need to share the love in late August, early September, with sanctuary cities. Right before election season opens up. Cram 10 - 20K additional illegals in those cities, increased crime, takeover of public community centers and parks, fecal matter littering public areas, hotels, free meals .. all things that matter to constituent voters.

and put this poster on billboards thanking sanctuary cities for housing illegals

1707668717042.png

The border is exactly the way WEF/Democrats want it.

The WEF is using the Democrats and RINOS they own to bring their great reset to America.

Democrats = WEF

No telling how many hundreds of thousands of got aways, terrorists, and gang members came across in addition.

The Biden illegal invasion continues.

WTG Joe.

APPREHENDED

Means CAUGHT.

Way to defend the border Joe!!!!

1707679604652.png

The border is exactly the way WEF/Democrats want it.

The WEF is using the Democrats and RINOS they own to bring their great reset to America.

Democrats = WEF
Actually it's the way MAGATS want it.
Dems and Reps worked together to fix the issue.
MAGAT Dictator Trump shut it down.

Enjoy your Latin neighbors.

Actually it's the way MAGATS want it.
Dems and Reps worked together to fix the issue.
MAGAT Dictator Trump shut it down.

Enjoy your Latin neighbors.
So Democrats didn't control 3 branches for the 2020-2022?

When did the border become a problem?

……and let go with a free plane ride to the city of their choice, free cell phone, free housing, free food, and gift cards.
How about
Tallahassee Florida
Austin Texas
and
Pierre, SD

Let's make your fantasies reality.

So Democrats didn't control 3 branches for the 2020-2022?

When did the border become a problem?
Filibuster stinky, filibuster.

You do understand the US government don't you?
I realize the Russian, Chinese, and North Korean dictatorships are more to your liking but if you're ignorant of the filibuster are you really qualified to participate here?

Filibuster stinky, filibuster.

You do understand the US government don't you?
I realize the Russian, Chinese, and North Korean dictatorships are more to your liking but if you're ignorant of the filibuster are you really qualified to participate here?
^^^ gaslighting to maximum

But……but……but….It’s all Trump’s fault.
Hopefully illegals will flood the burg where you live & drive you up a wall. When they do you can thank subhuman Trump & his asseaters like Dainty Lindsey, Lyin Ted, Little Marco & Mike Jerkoff Johnson aka Longface for making an ass out of himself for not being able to count.

Here come the illegals. Thanks Trump!

Forum List

Back