Another idiot left wing nobody trying to make a name for herself.

She's giving us a demonstration of just how tolerant many liberals are. Spewing hate whenever anyone has a differing opinion.

I disagree with liberals on many issues, but I don't go around wishing them harm. I've lost count of the nasty remarks from liberals toward non-liberals. They are just plain vicious!

Instead of saying she doesn't agree and explaining her position, she just bites like a rabid little dog. Besides, attacking all things Christian is really in vogue with libs right now. It's also popular to attack southerners, gun owners, Nascar racers, capitalists and anyone else who doesn't embrace the status quo. They only get upset when people criticize them or groups they need for political gain. Anyone else is fair game and they don't give a shit. It's almost funny how they claim to be tolerant, when the fact is that they can only stand those who agree with them. Otherwise, no one better utter the smallest criticism of Obama or any minority. Youths get away with violence and liberals attack anyone who notices. Politicians get away with being corrupt and the left only attacks those who speak out. Muslims do as they please, kill gays and oppress women and the left ignores them and attacks anyone who has problems with radicals. Intolerance, political correctness and following blindly is the new creed of the left.

Nope...It's a schtick aimed at a particular audience demographic. She's desperately trying to be original. Her audience will forever be the ne'er do well former OWS protester.
Useless piles of organic matter.
Ignore her. She's a flyspeck in the ocean.

You wish others death, I guess you might expect similar in return.

Of course she doesn't believe in the Golden Rule, that is a "Christian" thing.

How do you know that?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Like this?

- I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who was as much of a whore as Wendy Davis. And I’ve met some epic whores in my travels.

- I suspect Texas voters care that Wendy Davis was potentially going to Harvard coke parties instead of caring for her children.

- Make Wendy Davis worry that somebody will dig up a Harvard classmate that she did coke with. Torture her until she begs for it to stop.

- Wendy Davis has an abortion fetish and did in fact abandon her children.

- Make Wendy Davis wish she’d never been born. #InsertAbortionJokeHere

Tea Party Republican spews vile, sexist Twitter attacks at Wendy Davis | The Raw Story

People say crap for the reaction. People react.

I find Twitter universe, as a whole, to be a whole lotta nothing but crap. I find most sites that track the crap........to be useless.

Last edited:

Only idiot democrats get their entire political opinions from comedians. That explains why you people are such idiots.

I thought that the democrat party was more aligned with homosexuals? Does that mean this person is talking about them when they use a homosexual term? You don't think they are using gays as an insult do you? Why yes I do believe that is what they are doing.

They also get their news from Jon Steward and the Cobert report.

Like this?

- I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who was as much of a whore as Wendy Davis. And I’ve met some epic whores in my travels.

- I suspect Texas voters care that Wendy Davis was potentially going to Harvard coke parties instead of caring for her children.

- Make Wendy Davis worry that somebody will dig up a Harvard classmate that she did coke with. Torture her until she begs for it to stop.

Tea Party Republican spews vile, sexist Twitter attacks at Wendy Davis | The Raw Story

I find Twitter universe, as a whole, to be a whole lotta nothing but crap. I find most sites that track the crap........to be useless.
Wendy Davis put her entire life in a fishbowl. She is on the game open season list.
One individual....
This so called comedian is trashing an ideology.
HUGE difference.
Not even worth discussing.

Like this?

Wendy Davis put her entire life in a fishbowl. She is on the game open season list.
One individual....
This so called comedian is trashing an ideology.
HUGE difference.
Not even worth discussing.

The whole thing isn't worth discussing. It's a twitter account. There is no huge difference. I don't find her funny. An asshole is an asshole is an asshole.

She says she wants to castrate conservative Christian males so they don't have reproductive rights.

Translation: I can't get famous on my own as a comic so maybe I can just get famous by being a left wing asshole.

'Funny' Feminist: I'd 'Personally Like to Castrate Every Male Conservative Christian' | NewsBusters

It always takes two, if so concerned by the fact a man may impregnate a female after a mutual act of sex because his sperm meets her egg, (something which both parties know is a consequence of sex) why not go out and get tubes tied voilà!

She has reproductive rights, get a tubal ligation, take the pill, insist upon a condom, use a vaginal condom too, use spermicide, diaphragms, and demand the same of your partner vasectomy. Make great choices before the act of sex. No, you don't want to do these things and your partner refuses, then refuse to have sex -yet another reproductive right.

The issue is the act of abortion is viewed differently. If all of the above steps were taken using reproductive rights, then abortion probably would not be an issue except in the case of rape or incest and a very tiny percentage of times where birth control fails.

Or..........if you don't like abortions then don't have one.

Don't like same sex marriage? Don't marry someone of the same sex.

It's simple people. Really.

Like this?

So you just read the stories about the crap and pretend you are some how taking the high road. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you are to funny!

Only idiot democrats get their entire political opinions from comedians. That explains why you people are such idiots.
And only idiot Republicans get their political opinions from ancient stone tablets dictated by an invisible man in the sky.

Only a shit for brains Obama puppet would impugn an entire people.
Do you really think there are no liberals who attend church or believe in the Bible?

Like this?

So you just read the stories about the crap and pretend you are some how taking the high road. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you are to funny!

No. What's funny is watching a bunch of morons all of a sudden act like they are victims and twist it up by taking it out of context to do so. You are too funny.

Last edited:
Like this?

No. What's funny is watching a bunch of morons all of a sudden act like they are victims and twist it up by taking it out of context to do so. You are too funny.

I never said anyone was a victim, please show me where I claimed anyone is a victim, in fact wasn't it you that brought up that she had a rape threat, it could have been another lib, you all sound a like, now who's crying victim?

You are a laugh a post, what is sad is that you aren't trying to be.

I never said anyone was a victim, please show me where I claimed anyone is a victim, in fact wasn't it you that brought up that she had a rape threat, it could have been another lib, you all sound a like, now who's crying victim?

The original post and the link smacks of it. I'm only a laugh a post because you refuse to put the pipe down. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The original post and the link smacks of it. I'm only a laugh a post because you refuse to put the pipe down. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wow! So one person becomes everyone? Interesting.

Wow! So one person becomes everyone? Interesting.

You want to hear some other interesting things? Keep trolling me.

Forum List

Back