another hypocrite runs for senate

Article15 said:
And please don't try to sluff of DSCC money as "Wall Street" money.
It might be laugable but its good enough to make links when people on the liberal side of the aisle want to complain about conservatives or teapartiers.

I'm just going by the standard.

No, it's just laughable.

Note taken...new standard to apply across all situations (I agree that its stretching it on BOTH sides but it is the standard everyone uses with conservatives and teapartiers) :D

Last edited:
So, after it has been proven that she took money from companies that want Wall Street reform, the nutjobs here insist it isn't so.

Big surprise.

You're own open secrets link proves this post to be a total lie but that's never stopped you before.

Berkshire Group
Dewey & Leboeuf
Shangri-La Entertainment
Kapor Enterprises
Schooner Capital
Soros Fund Management

Try again.

Fail.

Number one on that list is Buffet who is a reformist and he donated more than twice than any other individual you listed.

Combine all of those donors you listedd and you still don't have what Brown got from Goldman Sachs alone.

But keep on swinging all you are doing is hammering home that Warren's financial donors are a candle next to Brown's sun.

:thup:

Fail.

Number one on that list is Buffet who is a reformist and he donated more than twice than any other individual you listed.[

So your claim is Berkshire is NOT a Wall Street firm?

EDGAR Search Results

Looks like you're full of shit.

They are a massive, Wall Street investment firm.

Combine all of those donors you listedd and you still don't have what Brown got from Goldman Sachs alone.

But keep on swinging all you are doing is hammering home that Warren's financial donors are a candle next to Brown's sun.

So you lied for you party, and the fact remains that Warren takes a lot of Wall Street money.

Fail.

Number one on that list is Buffet who is a reformist and he donated more than twice than any other individual you listed.[

So your claim is Berkshire is NOT a Wall Street firm?

EDGAR Search Results

Looks like you're full of shit.

They are a massive, Wall Street investment firm.

No, I am saying that Warren Buffet wants Wall Street reformed and Berkshire is his company.

So you lied for you party, and the fact remains that Warren takes a lot of Wall Street money.

No, she doesn't.

You're lying.

But that's what you, so it's expected.

uncensored, just a heads up that I'm going back to just skimming over your posts without reading them.

You're as dishonest as they come and you're not worth my time.

uncensored, just a heads up that I'm going back to just skimming over your posts without reading them.

He's a vile dude, I dont pay him much mind but to poke his ribs when he quotes me out of nowhere with an insult. He must never EVER get pussy.

He's a vile dude, I dont pay him much mind but to poke his ribs when he quotes me out of nowhere with an insult. He must never EVER get pussy.

So, you finish 5th grade this year, right?

Here are Wall Street investment firms Warren is taking donations from;

Berkshire Group
Dewey & Leboeuf
Shangri-La Entertainment
Kapor Enterprises
Schooner Capital
Soros Fund Management

I realize that you are a partisan, but do you place party above fact, as your little pal does?

So, you finish 5th grade this year, right?

Here are Wall Street investment firms Warren is taking donations from;

Berkshire Group
Dewey & Leboeuf
Shangri-La Entertainment
Kapor Enterprises
Schooner Capital
Soros Fund Management

I realize that you are a partisan, but do you place party above fact, as your little pal does?

You're the biggest partisan on these boards. And to talk about someone just finishing 5th grade when all you do is banter and insult people like a fucking child, as opposed to simple cordial conversation with a mutually respectful tone, is hilarious. Are you voting Colbert for President? You are kind of funny.

Lol adorable.

They give money to both, because they know their investments provide a return.

Unless you think these companies making billions in profit are being run by idiots and they're donating money against their best interests.

Being the hyper-partisan that you are, sadly I'm seeing you actually do think that.
Low information posters are low information. :lol:

Alright, the floor is yours.

Why would Wall Street execs give ANY money to someone if it means their profits will decrease?
Well, just off the top of my head, what if a lesser Wall St. exec wants some re-regulation that he knows will impact Goldman and CitiCorp MUCH more than it will him?

Wall Street is many different companies with many different short-term goals. For example, a miniscule fee on all transactions will affect some companies more than others.

And I am sure that some of these donations are just the usual spreading of the wealth. Oil companies don't only donate to Republicans. Big companies hedge their bets.

Scott Brown will get the lion's share of Wall St. money.

It's amazing that I'm actually reading multiple people who think there are some Wall Street execs who want more regulations.

What's the next argument, there are farmers who want an outbreak of mad cow disease?

What you are reading is hyperpartisans who will say or post anything to promote their party.

They don't actually believe what they post.

I work at a big bank corporate office and obviously a big part of our business is investments. Not saying that in a bragging way I'm just a lowly credit guy.

But i can assure you, the only thing i hear from the big suits upstairs when it comes to regulation is 180 degrees the exact opposite of what these Obama lovers are saying.

And it's consistent from every one of the execs, none have ever said anything remotely close to the ballpark of "we want gov't around us more and to enforce more regulations."
Of course! Go to a garage and you'll hear mechanics bitch about OSHA rules regarding brake dust.

Wall Street barons don't like having to play by rules?

20115_crybaby.jpg

I've had him on ignore for months. It's much more pleasant.

Low information posters are low information. :lol:

Why would Wall Street execs give ANY money to someone if it means their profits will decrease?
Well, just off the top of my head, what if a lesser Wall St. exec wants some re-regulation that he knows will impact Goldman and CitiCorp MUCH more than it will him?

Wall Street is many different companies with many different short-term goals. For example, a miniscule fee on all transactions will affect some companies more than others.

And I am sure that some of these donations are just the usual spreading of the wealth. Oil companies don't only donate to Republicans. Big companies hedge their bets.

So in the end it's the same thing, Wall Street companies trying to buy off a politician to get what they want.

I guess I'm crazy for wondering how this is great when dems do it, but bad when republicans do it.

I guess i'm on the fringe for it being wrong for both teams to be able to be bought off with bribes.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

So in the end it's the same thing, Wall Street companies trying to buy off a politician to get what they want.

I guess I'm crazy for wondering how this is great when dems do it, but bad when republicans do it.

I guess i'm on the fringe for it being wrong for both teams to be able to be bought off with bribes.

Don't talk like a wingnut.

It's not buying off a politician to get what they want. It's supporting a candidate whose views best reflect your interests. Elizabeth Warren advocates for more regulations. Liberals advocate for more regulations. Democrats, for the most part, advocate for more regulations. These are Left-leaning executives who advocate for more regulations, and back the candidate who is closer to their position.

Like all politics.

Don't talk like a wingnut.

It's not buying off a politician to get what they want. It's supporting a candidate whose views best reflect your interests. Elizabeth Warren advocates for more regulations. Liberals advocate for more regulations. Democrats, for the most part, advocate for more regulations. These are Left-leaning executives who advocate for more regulations, and back the candidate who is closer to their position.

Like all politics.

want some more lipstick for that pig, synth?

:rofl:

Forum List

Back