Another hidden secret in Obamacare “RFID Chip Implants”

Facts are facts. Sorry you don't like it when Obama or Michael Moore or Randi Rhodes or Ed Schultz are the sources of our facts. We can't rely on Fox or Rush or Drudge to tell us the truth.

And the FACT is, you righties have done nothing but lie about Obamacare from day one. That's how I know its good. If you hate it, it must be good.

For example, death panels. Where did you get that from? Sarah Palin? Getting it from a liar didn't stop you from repeating the lies.

Sorry you hate truth and facts.

Facts?

Right, a poster with your beliefs makes a few stupid statements with no basis in fact and you blow his horn.

Are you by any chance sreeizzle2012? You do a lot of making up "facts" here as well. I wouldn't be surprised if you two are not one in the same.

My problem with your piece of shit legislation is two fold. One, America can't afford it. Two, I don't want Ms. Nancy or any of her damned cronies, (Democrat or Republican) being the CEO of my health insurance company. They've proved they are nothing but crooks and fuck ups and people like you want to give them control over a huge part of the American economy.

Where the fuck is your damned head? I'm guessing in Nancy P's crotch.

Immie

Yes, FACTS. Just like Evolution. You may not like the facts, but they are facts none the less.

2. America can't afford not to have healthcare reform. You forget why Obamacare was necessary in the first place. Hell, long overdue. Hillary tried in the 90's, unsuccessfully. Why did she fail? Because the Healthcare monopolies, lobbyists and GOP. You forget that healthcare costs went up 200% between 2000 and 2008. You forget how many millions lost their healthcare in that time. You allowed healthcare companies to go unregulated and deny people for pre existing conditions.

Oh yea, and as the costs have went up, they cover less and less. Because they are FOR PROFITS and the CEO's pay just went up 500% in the last 10 years. Rather than keep costs under control, they are gouging us and trying to squeeze out all the profits.

Fact is, Healthcare needs to be single payer, socialized, or whatever you want to call it. There will still be room for FOR PROFIT Healthcare. The rich will buy those. Or the middle class will buy it too if it is affordable. But they have a monopoly and need to have a government option that they have to compete with that will keep costs down.

This is too much for you I'm sure. Just called it socialized medicine. But you have a choice. You can buy private insurance if you want to. Or IF You can afford it, which you won't because you are a broke ass I'm sure.

It would have been nice, idiot, it the ACA actually did something to reform health care rather than end up being a temporary gift to health insurance companies and a step to giving the industry into the hands of the thieves in Washington.

The ACA has done absolutely nothing to better American health care. It was nothing but a ploy to put us further under the control of the assholes you so lovingly adore.

I'm not opposed to Single Payer Health Insurance. I'm opposed to letting politicians control it. The ACA is the first step to handing the government the monopoly on health insurance. What about that don't you understand? What about that do you like? My God are you that frigging dense?

Immie

Silly B,

You find a way to reform Health Care, not health insurance and maybe you will have a point.

Also, you find a way to run Single Payer Health Insurance in the manner that Kaiser Permanente does without giving full control of our lives to Democrats and Republicans in Washington and I will support you 100%. I will not support allowing the thieves in Washington to be the "board of directors" of a National Health Insurance Company when they have the power to tax and spend us to hell and back.

Immie

been 20 minutes. Where is the 'black and white' of the law???

putz

I have loads of things not to like Obama for. This nonsense isn't even remotely on the list.
24 hours, and Robomoron has still not produced his smoking gun.

Is anyone actually surprised?

I posted an article or a blog, you ragging idiot. Sorry, but this forum allows rebuttal

But chipping us is the plan, the people doing it have bragged about it. But it seems you don't have enough understand to understand, my words or other people's words.

Do you know what a horses ass is? I do... seems I got you on that.

you're not very bright, are you (that was a rhetorical question. Look it up if you don't know what rhetorical means).

You said you would post 'the black and white of the law'. A blog or online article does not qualify as such. Now, the actual text of the law, that would qualify. It has been posted, many times, and NOWHERE does it state people will be chipped. You're a dupe, a moron, and a liar.

Yes, I would imagine you are very familiar with the term 'horses ass', as you are one.

This new law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”. It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it.

In just a minute I’m going to show you the black and white of the law itself and you can see it with your own eyes and wonder why an event of this magnitude which is nothing less than seismic in nature is met with little more than silence in the Christian community.

Is it now starting to dawn on you just where exactly we are in prophecy? I’ll ask that question again in a minute and follow up on it, but now I want to show you the law itself. I’ve downloaded a PDF copy of HR3200 from the government’s website so what I’m about to show you is from the bill itself its nothing that I’ve written. You can access it all and see it all for yourself straight from the source itself. Continued
Comment: Oh thats just dandy, I guess our idiot leadership should of read the bill before passing it and giving us the # of the beast
I'll give it to you early so you can call before the rush.
202-456-1414

Naah it is 303-499-7111 call it and see.

How does it feel to have President Obama peeking into your very SOUL?

what soul?

Obama is of Dark Soul, evil soul, death soul. But he likes basketball, which he can't even play because he is half white. Ever see him dance...just embarrasment for his white side.
Don't even try, I don't.

Obama isn't black, Obama isn't American...he is an AAE tool to fool the masses.

Let him talk without a telepromter! Nothing to say, but lots to see.
Thanks for showing what a racist piece of shit you really are?:badgrin::badgrin:

As usual, Roboloon is going with what OTHER whacks claim.

HERE is the legislation. http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3200ih/pdf/BILLS-111hr3200ih.pdf

Go to page 1001 for the relevant snippets. It's written in the gibberish usually used in legislation.

But as much as I loath ObamaCare, the import of that section deals with medical devices that are designed to be implanted:

9 Subtitle C—National Medical
10 Device Registry
11 SEC. 2521. NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY.
12 (a) REGISTRY.—
13 (1) IN GENERAL.—Section 519 of the Federal
14 Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 360i) is
15 amended—
16 (A) by redesignating subsection (g) as sub17
section (h); and
18 (B) by inserting after subsection (f) the
19 following:
20 ‘‘National Medical Device Registry
21 ‘‘(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national med22
ical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the
23 ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and
24 outcomes data on each device that—
25 ‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and
VerDate Nov 24 2008 01:43 Jul 15, 2009 Jkt 079200 PO 00000 Frm 01000 Fmt 6652 Sfmt 6201 E:\BILLS\H3200.IH H3200 jlentini on DSKJ8SOYB1PROD with BILLS
•HR 3200 IH
1 ‘‘(B) is—
2 ‘‘(i) a class III device; or
3 ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable,
4 life-supporting, or life-sustaining.
5 ‘‘(2) In developing the registry, the Secretary shall,
6 in consultation with the Commissioner of Food and Drugs,
7 the Administrator of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid
8 Services, the head of the Office of the National Coordi9
nator for Health Information Technology, and the Sec10
retary of Veterans Affairs, determine the best methods
11 for—
12 ‘‘(A) including in the registry, in a manner con13
sistent with subsection (f), appropriate information
14 to identify each device described in paragraph (1) by
15 type, model, and serial number or other unique iden16
tifier;
17 ‘‘(B) validating methods for analyzing patient
18 safety and outcomes data from multiple sources and
19 for linking such data with the information included
20 in the registry as described in subparagraph (A), in21
cluding, to the extent feasible, use of—
22 ‘‘(i) data provided to the Secretary under
23 other provisions of this chapter; and
24 ‘‘(ii) information from public and private
25 sources identified under paragraph (3);

Here's the key part: "to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and
outcomes data on each device . . . ."

Jeez.

Such alarmism.

You are too busy drinking beer and having food fights with dead people.
I didn't write the article, but that is the plan. They want us all chipped like farm animals.
Have you been paying attention, or just watching TV? Or silly movies...?

I have read the legislation. You, evidently, read blogs and bullshit and egerly lap up silly conspiracy theories without checking them for validity.

You really are a dolt.

And I say that to you with all due respect -- which is to say, none whatsoever.

Here is the thing. I have researched this and have found that the original bill was H.R.3200 but that bill was replaced by Senate bill H.R.3590 and House Bill H.R.3962. Both of these were passed in senate and house and the president signed both. The law does mention an ID card, but I haven't found a chip in the wording. If any of you find differently please post. I personally will not take a chip and neither will my children.

Here is the thing. I have researched this and have found that the original bill was H.R.3200 but that bill was replaced by Senate bill H.R.3590 and House Bill H.R.3962. Both of these were passed in senate and house and the president signed both. The law does mention an ID card, but I haven't found a chip in the wording. If any of you find differently please post.

H.R.3200
opencongress.org/bill/111-h3200/show

H.R.3962
opencongress.org/bill/111-h3962/show

H.R.3590
opencongress.org/bill/111-h3590/show

A health system, also sometimes referred to as health care system or healthcare system is the organization of people, institutions, and resources to deliver health care services to meet the health needs of target populations.:eusa_boohoo:

As usual, Roboloon is going with what OTHER whacks claim.

HERE is the legislation. http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3200ih/pdf/BILLS-111hr3200ih.pdf

Go to page 1001 for the relevant snippets. It's written in the gibberish usually used in legislation.

But as much as I loath ObamaCare, the import of that section deals with medical devices that are designed to be implanted:

9 Subtitle C—National Medical
10 Device Registry
11 SEC. 2521. NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY.
12 (a) REGISTRY.—
13 (1) IN GENERAL.—Section 519 of the Federal
14 Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 360i) is
15 amended—
16 (A) by redesignating subsection (g) as sub17
section (h); and
18 (B) by inserting after subsection (f) the
19 following:
20 ‘‘National Medical Device Registry
21 ‘‘(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national med22
ical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the
23 ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and
24 outcomes data on each device that—
25 ‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and
VerDate Nov 24 2008 01:43 Jul 15, 2009 Jkt 079200 PO 00000 Frm 01000 Fmt 6652 Sfmt 6201 E:\BILLS\H3200.IH H3200 jlentini on DSKJ8SOYB1PROD with BILLS
•HR 3200 IH
1 ‘‘(B) is—
2 ‘‘(i) a class III device; or
3 ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable,
4 life-supporting, or life-sustaining.
5 ‘‘(2) In developing the registry, the Secretary shall,
6 in consultation with the Commissioner of Food and Drugs,
7 the Administrator of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid
8 Services, the head of the Office of the National Coordi9
nator for Health Information Technology, and the Sec10
retary of Veterans Affairs, determine the best methods
11 for—
12 ‘‘(A) including in the registry, in a manner con13
sistent with subsection (f), appropriate information
14 to identify each device described in paragraph (1) by
15 type, model, and serial number or other unique iden16
tifier;
17 ‘‘(B) validating methods for analyzing patient
18 safety and outcomes data from multiple sources and
19 for linking such data with the information included
20 in the registry as described in subparagraph (A), in21
cluding, to the extent feasible, use of—
22 ‘‘(i) data provided to the Secretary under
23 other provisions of this chapter; and
24 ‘‘(ii) information from public and private
25 sources identified under paragraph (3);

Jeez.

Such alarmism.

You are too busy drinking beer and having food fights with dead people.
I didn't write the article, but that is the plan. They want us all chipped like farm animals.
Have you been paying attention, or just watching TV? Or silly movies...?
The law does not require anyone to get anything implanted
It just creates a national registry of a huge range medical devices from pacemakers to dental implants
The intent of the registry is to collect statistic on how safe and effective the devices are
That's it.

as usual, roboloon is going with what other whacks claim.

Here is the legislation. http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/bills-111hr3200ih/pdf/bills-111hr3200ih.pdf

go to page 1001 for the relevant snippets. It's written in the gibberish usually used in legislation.

But as much as i loath obamacare, the import of that section deals with medical devices that are designed to be implanted:

jeez.

Such alarmism.

you are too busy drinking beer and having food fights with dead people.
Have you been paying attention, or just watching tv? Or silly movies...?
the law does not require anyone to get anything implanted
it just creates a national registry of a huge range medical devices from pacemakers to dental implants
the intent of the registry is to collect statistic on how safe and effective the devices are
that's it.
bump!

I read the bill before they signed it. I hate it, and yes that is in the bill. and I guess most of us will be dying b/c we won't want that and they will "eliminate " the dissenters! :eek:((((

Forum List

Back