Another GOP Selct Committee

wihosa

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
So fresh of their epic fail with the Benghazi select committee the GOP has created another select committee to "investigate" Planned Parenthood.

I'm predicting more over reach by the derainged right. The GOP will shoot themselves in the foot again!

FULL SPEED AHEAD!

what? we should just let this government RUN all over us with no one to keep an eye on them? they do now because of people like you. who doesn't care enough to see that they do the right thing and hold them to ANY STANDARD so they just do what the hell hey want. that's why they are now STEAM ROLLING over us and our Representation in Congress

what? we should just let this government RUN all over us with no one to keep an eye on them? they do now because of people like you. who doesn't care enough to see that they do the right thing and hold them to ANY STANDARD so they just do what the hell hey want. that's why they are now STEAM ROLLING over us and our Representation in Congress

So well said.

Why haven't Democrats started any select committees? If this is the new sickening level politics has sunk to, investigating each other to trick voters, should the Democrats start any select committee investigations? And sink to the GOP's level?
Tha's actualy a very good question.

But I believe it's the House that starts them, and you probably need votes to do that, or the majority leadership starts them?

Ummm....your Representatives in congress......they are the government.

Republicans control the House and Senate....are they steam rolling over themselves?

It's going to be my pleasure to watch you go back to unconditionally supporting the President and Congress when the GOP wns in 2016.

Republicans control the House and Senate....are they steam rolling over themselves?

It's going to be my pleasure to watch you go back to unconditionally supporting the President and Congress when the GOP wns in 2016.

Which GOP candidate do you think will win? That's not likely to happen.

Oh that's a tough question.

The ones I would vote for would be Rubio, Christy, or Rubio

I just won't vote at all if Ben Carson or Trump are nominated.

I won't vote Democratic, simply because we need a GOP controlled Congress and White House for a spell here, if anything, to get them out of the back seat driver/blame shifting spot.

Moreover, I'm in California, and it doesn't matter who I vote for. It'll go Democratic anyway, and the election is over by the time I get off work at 5:00, and go to the voting booth.

did you libs and dems forget the watergate investigation? clearly a partisan witch hunt.

You know, the committee that fired hillary clinton for lying and fraud.

I won't vote Democratic, simply because we need a GOP controlled Congress and White House for a spell here, if anything, to get them out of the back seat driver/blame shifting spot.

Moreover, I'm in California, and it doesn't matter who I vote for. It'll go Democratic anyway, and the election is over by the time I get off work at 5:00, and go to the voting booth.

You're right. Stay home instead.

So fresh of their epic fail with the Benghazi select committee the GOP has created another select committee to "investigate" Planned Parenthood.

I'm predicting more over reach by the derainged right. The GOP will shoot themselves in the foot again!

FULL SPEED AHEAD!

the Benghazi committed proved the HRC lied. She, Obama, Rice, et al lied to the american people about the cause of the attack, for political reasons.

I would say that constitutes success.

did you libs and dems forget the watergate investigation? clearly a partisan witch hunt.

You know how very dfferent Watergate was.

That was less than 2 years from incident to Nixon's resignation.

Woodward (a conservative) and Bernstein (a liberal) both teamed up to take Nixon down. You'd never see Juan Williams and Shawn Hannity working together to bring down anybody

You're right. Stay home instead.
No, I gotta go, or I can't bitch here about stuff

If the new committed proves that PP (the abortion mill) is selling parts of murdered children for profit, that would also constitute success.

Ok GOP, you know what you're doing, go ahead and have another phony "investigation".
Keep your feet out of the way, that thing is loaded!

Woodward (a conservative) and Bernstein (a liberal) both teamed up to take Nixon down. You'd never see Juan Williams and Shawn Hannity working together to bring down anybody

sure, it was different, the media was somewhat honest in those days. But it was still a witch hunt with partisan origins.

I think you are also wrong about Juan and Sean. I think they would work together to bring down a corrupt public official. If you will notice that Juan's rhetoric has changed since the truth has come out about HRC and her lies.

Ok GOP, you know what you're doing, go ahead and have another phony "investigation".
Keep your feet out of the way, that thing is loaded!

and you dems keep running in circles with your heads up hillary's fat ass. You wouldn't know the truth if if fell on your head.

sure, it was different, the media was somewhat honest in those days. But it was still a witch hunt with partisan origins.

I think you are also wrong about Juan and Sean. I think they would work together to bring down a corrupt public official. If you will notice that Juan's rhetoric has changed since the truth has come out about HRC and her lies.
Alright...you just stuck up for Hannity......I cannot fit that in my psyche, but have a great weekend

What is it about "select committee" that the radical left finds offensive? Is it the word "select" or is it "committee". Radicals haven't stopped whining since Barry Hussein found himself without a congressional majority.

Alright...you just stuck up for Hannity......I cannot fit that in my psyche, but have a great weekend

at least he is honest about being partisan, something you never see on the MSM.

Forum List

Back