Another foreigner plays "me no understand english" game and avoids criminal charges

@Unkatore

Really man? After all the posts of mine you've seen you think I hate Japanese people?

If fucking with shootspeeder's is wrong then what in the wide internet world is right?

You just mistook my even more advanced form of sarcasm, which is...um...very difficult to appreciate...um...yeah...

What? Did that post happen??? IMPOSSIBLE!!! I stand forever in solidarity with Shitspeeders!!! He is right about EVERYTHING!!!

"Shootspeeders" could be a traffic cop or engaged in the manufacture of an instrument that can gauge accurately if someone is speeding.

Utah is not exactly a melting pot. The cops there may be unaware of the value of diplomacy when dealing with foreign guests in the country, and were just doing their jobs, not realizing they were not being understood by people not fluent in our country's language. In the law, they erred, which is what the cops' job is to stop. In the heart, they are still guests of the American people in need of a net to catch them in confusing situations that our road customs may well be to them.

This is a perfect example of "To err is human, to forgive, divine."

/Lectio divinia

So.... in another scenario, the pigs could have thrown the nips in jail and handed the kid over to DCFS.
Which, technically, is precisely what they were required to do.

And that is an entirely different tact.

Forum List

Back