How does anyone put up with google ?

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
These people I believe are to much of an invasion of privacy to stomach really, and there products are to aggressive in nature as they are written. It takes corruption or corrupt thinking to create products that download as attachments to other products (Flash Player for example), where as next the google chrome and tool bar downloads without your choosing them to or your permission. Then when you get rid of them, other things begin happening it seems. Now I can't access the video content on youtube, so I wonder why that happened after uninstalling google chrome and the google tool bar ? Hmmmm.

Does anyone think that google is abusive in their aggressive ways, and has anyone else experienced this sort of stuff ? :mad:

seems as if you are having computer issues, maybe even a virus. Try firefox

Can't comment on HuffPost unless you register and sign in via FaceBook. So I don't understand the invasion going on with everyone needing to be on FB just to join another website.

Personally, I like Google Chrome.

Can't comment on HuffPost unless you register and sign in via FaceBook. So I don't understand the invasion going on with everyone needing to be on FB just to join another website.

I know, and that is what goes on with YouTube, where as you have to be a member of google to view all of the content on that site. Say one is wanting to view a war video, and it has some graphic stuff in it, well you can't view it unless you sign in or sign up for google. Seems that all you should have to do is verify your age, but not be forced to sign up with anything if you don't want to.

These people I believe are to much of an invasion of privacy to stomach really, and there products are to aggressive in nature as they are written. It takes corruption or corrupt thinking to create products that download as attachments to other products (Flash Player for example), where as next the google chrome and tool bar downloads without your choosing them to or your permission. Then when you get rid of them, other things begin happening it seems. Now I can't access the video content on youtube, so I wonder why that happened after uninstalling google chrome and the google tool bar ? Hmmmm.

Does anyone think that google is abusive in their aggressive ways, and has anyone else experienced this sort of stuff ? :mad:

Since its creation, I've yet to watch a YouTube video. My old pc simply wont run newer sites and apps. My thinking here is when you uninstall things it's not completely uninstalled. Some .dll or other active components are still in your system. Also, not allowing things to auto-install is a good idea, set everything to 'ask me' or 'prompt me.'

Youtube at least uses Flash which is a Macromedia directory on your harddrive. There's an app for uninstalling it you can download from their site. Had to use it myself when their version exceeded my system's capability years back.

Also, nowadays many things you install install numerous other things along with it. If you're not 100% certain you need something, don't install it. Once we get our rigs set up, there's rarely any need to upgrade or install new things other than games. The mantra we need ti upgrade OS every 2 or 3 years or buy a whole new computer is bs, my win98 rig here is over 14 years old and here I am. Other than FB, Twitter, and Youtube, there's nothing I wanna use that I can't. And I assure you, life continues on just fine without those apps. :)

Your spelling/grammar identifies you as having been 'streamed' through the 'Liberal Indoctrination Centers'.
BTW. What the fuck does your thread have to do with 'current events? Guess you were taking some 'personal time' when the 'man who peed sitting down' in the Birks and home made sweater vest taught the class what the word 'appropriate' means.
'Current events' does not refer to what's happening in your personal life idiot!
If you can't figure out what's happening with your computer take it to some one who does.

Last edited:

I know, and that is what goes on with YouTube, where as you have to be a member of google to view all of the content on that site. Say one is wanting to view a war video, and it has some graphic stuff in it, well you can't view it unless you sign in or sign up for google. Seems that all you should have to do is verify your age, but not be forced to sign up with anything if you don't want to.

Youtube's gone down the toilet since Google took it over.

If you want to be a private person, use DuckDuckGo.

They don't want you to participate unless they can track and sell your information.
Websites don't make any money unless they make money off of advertising you or to you.

Your spelling/grammar identifies you as having been 'streamed' through the 'Liberal Indoctrination Centers'.
BTW. What the fuck does your thread have to do with 'current events? Guess you were taking some 'personal time' when the 'man who peed sitting down' in the Birks and home made sweater vest taught the class what the word 'appropriate' means.
'Current events' does not refer to what's happening in your personal life idiot!
If you can't figure out what's happening with your computer take it to some one who does.
If you can't comment on a thread without some sort of proper manors involved, then I suggest you don't respond at all to the thread, even if it is one you don't like or think you don't like.. There is plenty of space in these forums for threads to be created, posted and viewed by people (regardless of the category in which they end up in), and sometimes they may end up in the wrong categories so what, but that is no excuse in your taking the opportunity to be a trolling bully in which you are being in your words found in contrast to the thread and it's content. Now if you have something decent to say, then alright say it, otherwise find something else to do with your spare time trolling threads like you are doing.

If you want to be a private person, use DuckDuckGo.
What is duckduckgo ?

Youtube's gone down the toilet since Google took it over.
I just don't like what the net in many ways is turning into, as it seems that it's getting more and more invasive, but that's just me maybe. I get calls from all kinds of phone numbers on my cell phone, and it seems that this happens mostly after I fill out an order form somewhere on the net. It's so sad as to how this stuff goes on anymore.

A lot of the apps on my android phone want to access my phone contacts so I don't download free programs from the Google Play Store. What does your average app have to do with your phone number other than spying or telemarketing? I got a call from Texas today so I put them on my call reject list. No more telemarketer.

A lot of the apps on my android phone want to access my phone contacts so I don't download free programs from the Google Play Store. What does your average app have to do with your phone number other than spying or telemarketing? I got a call from Texas today so I put them on my call reject list. No more telemarketer.
Exactly..

Forum List

Back