Another female teacher has sex with student

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Is that the proper verb? Or should I have written "teacher rapes student"?

When a patrol officer found a high school teacher in a parked car with a 16-year-old student, both were naked and there were bottles of Sprite and vodka in the vehicle, according to the arrest affidavit.

Mountain View High School instructor Courtney Bowles, 31, bought the booze, picked up the unnamed boy and parked her blue Subaru in North Lake Park about 10:40 p.m. Friday, the report says.

The alleged victim first said he had no identification with him and gave Loveland police Officer Sharon Hopkins a false birth date. When she questioned him again, he handed over his Mountain View school ID, showing he was a 10th-grader. He then acknowledged he was 16.

Bowles, who is married with two children and is an instructional coach for teachers at the school, told the officer that she offered the boy alcohol, but he had only one sip.

Bowles, arrested on counts of sexual assault by a person in a position of trust and contributing to the delinquency of a minor, was released on a personal-recognizance bond Monday.
Teacher and student were found naked in car with booze, police report says - The Denver Post

WTF is wrong with people?

Rape? What's wrong with "molests?"

It's statutory rape, if the kid was willing. Plain old rape if not....and when liquor was used, I'd say willingness was not evident.

I dunno why you guys think this is funny. I can tell you if some bitch did this to my son I'd be every bit as pissed off as if some male teacher hurt my daughter.

Every kid deserves his or her innocence....and no kid deserves to be preyed on by a teacher. Or do you also think Mary Kay Leatorneau's victim is "better off" for having been abused?

It's statutory rape, if the kid was willing. Plain old rape if not....and when liquor was used, I'd say willingness was not evident.

I dunno why you guys think this is funny. I can tell you if some bitch did this to my son I'd be every bit as pissed off as if some male teacher hurt my daughter.

Every kid deserves his or her innocence....and no kid deserves to be preyed on by a teacher. Or do you also think Mary Kay Leatorneau's victim is "better off" for having been abused?

I remember high school, not all high school boys are innocent, and many hit on female teachers. ;)

Last edited:

I remember high school, not high school boys are innocent, and many hit on female teachers. ;)

I flirted with my art teacher, who was a very good looking man.

Teachers are supposed to have the self-control to leave the kids alone.

I remember high school, not high school boys are innocent, and many hit on female teachers. ;)

High school boys are not innocent by any means but it is the job of the adult to refuse these sexual advances, if I'm 15 and I tell my English teacher I think shes hot and ask her to knock back a few 40's while my parents are out this evening, she needs to be responsible enough to say no. Male teachers are put on blast when they abuse kids but when female teachers do it everyone just says "oh where were these teachers when I was in school?".

Way back before Jimmy's brother was embarrassing him with his beer and his antics, there were several teachers...especially student teachers...who were the subject of much speculation from the hormonally overamped guys on campus. Myself amongst them. The only thing that has changed seems to be that there are female teachers now who are willing to accommodate.

I never said the teacher shouldn't have self control.
All I am saying, is in reality most high school boys are not angels. And most boys that age want one thing, someone to suck them off or do more.
The teacher broke the law depending on state laws and his age etc, but until I find out she forced the kid, I probably won't feel too sorry for him. Mary Kay was a little different, the kid was 12 or 13, which is a whole lot different.

images

More and more the boundries that used to exist in the good old USA are being crossed or at least tested. I think we've lost ourselves in our pursuit to ensure everyone has the right to pursue what they think will make them happy.
We need a nice "daddy".

All I am saying, is in reality most high school boys are not angels. And most boys that age want one thing, someone to suck them off or do more. The teacher broke the law depending on state laws and his age etc, but until I find out she forced the kid, I probably won't feel too sorry for him. Mary Kay was a little different, the kid was 12 or 13, which is a whole lot different.

Absolutly but the teacher still needs to be punished for what she did, there are alot of slutty teenage girls running around these days but that does not give an adult male the excuse to take advantage of them.

Luissa, you speak as if there are no bad consequences when a female adult molests or rapes a male student. But there are -- almost as many as when it happens to a female student. The kid is exploited. Their ability to trust adults is damaged. Their sexual development is side-tracked. And while male students cannot get pregnant from sex with students, female teachers can -- and have. Who wants to acquire a child or grandchild in this way?

Then there's the fact that it's illegal, and that parents trust teachers not to do such things -- and their trust is betrayed.

Why are you defending/minimizing this?

Luissa, you speak as if there are no bad consequences when a female adult molests or rapes a male student. But there are -- almost as many as when it happens to a female student. The kid is exploited. Their ability to trust adults is damaged. Their sexual development is side-tracked. And while male students cannot get pregnant from sex with students, female teachers can -- and have. Who wants to acquire a child or grandchild in this way?

Then there's the fact that it's illegal, and that parents trust teachers not to do such things -- and their trust is betrayed.

Why are you defending/minimizing this?

When a woman has sex with a teenage boy she is ruining him for other girls because he will expect the teen girls to as sexually experienced as the older woman and they will not be.

All I am saying, is in reality most high school boys are not angels. And most boys that age want one thing, someone to suck them off or do more. The teacher broke the law depending on state laws and his age etc, but until I find out she forced the kid, I probably won't feel too sorry for him. Mary Kay was a little different, the kid was 12 or 13, which is a whole lot different.

Absolutly but the teacher still needs to be punished for what she did, there are alot of slutty teenage girls running around these days but that does not give an adult male the excuse to take advantage of them.

I agree, she should be punished, and no where did I say she shouldn't. I am just saying not all teenage boys are innocent, and the only thing that will probably effect this boy now is the attention.
People give these kids free passes, when in reality the kid probably knew what he was doing, and probably would have bragged to his friends.

I agree, she should be punished, and no where did I say she shouldn't. I am just saying not all teenage boys are innocent, and the only thing that will probably effect this boy now is the attention.
People give these kids free passes, when in reality the kid probably knew what he was doing, and probably would have bragged to his friends.

Of course but it still doesn't make it right, there are teenage girls who would brag to their friends also if they had sex with the hot older male gym teacher. The penalties need to be the same for male and female teachers who have sex with students, if this was a male teacher in the car with liquor with a teen girl everyone would be calling him a pedophile and a rapist.

The hatred for the male's sexual agressor role that nature gave him continues to persist in a myriad of forms. Overlooking his rape by an adult female is just another example.

Forum List

Back