Another "enlightened" Muslim arrested for female genital mutilation

This is absolutely insane - that's TWO in 1 week

Can anyone explain to me why they feel Trump is incorrect in stopping or at least limiting the importation of this 3rd world brutality into the US???

Michigan doctor, wife arrested for allegedly conspiring to perform female genital mutilation

A Michigan doctor and his wife were arrested and charged Friday morning for allegedly conspiring to perform female genital mutilation on minors, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.

Dr. Fakhruddin Attar and his wife, Farida Attar, were arrested just one week after officials arrested another Michigan-based doctor, Jumama Nagarwala, for performing FGM. Nagarwala is an emergency room doctor in Detroit.
Shall we start a thread about the numerous deaths of children at the hands of Christian Scientists?
The classic deflection. Nothing to do with muslims in the OP.

It has everything to do with it. He's lambasting an entire religion for the sins of a few. That's precisely what I'd be doing by maligning christian scientists who let their sick kids die, and pinning that all on Christians in general.
Muslims are the only ones who do it. It has nothing to do with Christians, so stop lying.

Jews don't circumcise??
First you cry Christians, and now you cry Jews. We are talking about muslims mutilating females genitalia, not a medical procedure done by a doctor for health reasons. Stop your deflecting, you look foolish.

Shall we start a thread about the numerous deaths of children at the hands of Christian Scientists?
The classic deflection. Nothing to do with muslims in the OP.

It has everything to do with it. He's lambasting an entire religion for the sins of a few. That's precisely what I'd be doing by maligning christian scientists who let their sick kids die, and pinning that all on Christians in general.
Muslims are the only ones who do it. It has nothing to do with Christians, so stop lying.

Jews don't circumcise??
First you cry Christians, and now you cry Jews. We are talking about muslims mutilating females genitalia, not a medical procedure done by a doctor for health reasons. Stop your deflecting, you look foolish.
It's in no way a medical procedure. A Jewish rabbi sucks on an infants dick and spits the foreskin out. Christian scientists sometimes let their kids die in the name of their religion. Your post should be about the absurdity of ALL religion, and I'd agree with you.

Forum List

Back