Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Today was my birthday
I told nobody at work or at the gym

These Bdays are really scary now

I am seeing “ more sand on the bottom than the top “

images.jpg

fncceo
You already gave me a good lecture on how I will screw it up . We did gun , rope and freezing water and you were very frank

Fncceo said I screw it up and he has seen most screw it up
The only way is for fncceo to do it

Today was my birthday

My goodness. I have not had a celebration ever. Never had a birthday party. Usually I arrange a favorite dinner, a desert (which I normally do not have), I might also get a present. For years that has been my birthdays. I have one coming up in a couple of weeks.

Hossfly
Then at work it’s so busy that I am barely getting through a 6 hour day .
Also today I went to mma class . I learn stuff but the guys are just so advanced from me

My goodness. I have not had a celebration ever. Never had a birthday party. Usually I arrange a favorite dinner, a desert (which I normally do not have), I might also get a present. For years that has been my birthdays. I have one coming up in a couple of weeks.
Well..happy early birthday..some tipsy cats to love:
1631168193089.png

1631168235322.png

1631168268175.png

Then when we fight ..it seems every student goes 100 percent as if it’s a fight to death
. This is very hard on my body as I am giving up 25 years and 25 pounds .
So I only do 2 rounds and leave
. The rest of the class does several rounds
The coach does not care . He is a legend

Today was my birthday

Which is why its important to spend your special day the way that you want to spend it because no one will ever know if its going to be their last.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I always spend my day at Golden Corral. :) :) :)

Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year's gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake we know it's not to be. That for the rest of our sad, wretched, pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably. Happy birthday? No such thing.

Forum List

Back