Another Demoncrat stirs the fear mongering kettle

Maine to consider cell phone cancer warning - Yahoo! News

Boland herself uses a cell phone, but with a speaker to keep the phone away from her head. She also leaves the phone off unless she's expecting a call. At issue is radiation emitted by all cell phones.

And at night, she sleeps with a tin foil hat on so that the aliens don't read her mind...which would probably cause the total destruction of our planet because the aliens would realize that there is NO WAY IN HELL that they could co-exist with such a stupid species.

My 85+ year old aunt also drapes the unplugged electrical cord over a chair to let the electricity drain out of it. Boland sounds like she'd get along with my aunt.

all i know is with my remote home phone, a paperclip on the coffee table, was sucked in by the phne 5 inches from it... yes, the phone is acting as a magnet! it scared the pajesus out of me....now i only use the speaker to talk on it.... don't want to turn out like ted kennedy, with a terminal brain tumor from the magnetic electricity it is obviously putting out! :eek:

Seriously??? As if the truth about the global warming hoax isn't enough, now this jackass wants to go after cell phones too??? GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!!!! They will not stop until they have regulated EVERY aspect of our lives.

How many times are you planning on starting new threads and posting the link to this story?

(http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-the-dems-are-after-them-too.html#post1828637)

No kidding! Different title, same thread, now merged. -EZ

Seriously??? As if the truth about the global warming hoax isn't enough, now this jackass wants to go after cell phones too??? GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!!!! They will not stop until they have regulated EVERY aspect of our lives.

How many times are you planning on starting new threads and posting the link to this story?

(http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-the-dems-are-after-them-too.html#post1828637)

How many lame assed parody threads are you planning on starting?

How many lame assed parody threads are you planning on starting?

As many as it takes, "King".

Oh, I don't know X...how many times will you complain about meaningless bullshit and take credit for noticing something so harmless? Last time I checked, it was still a free country. Who died and made you hall monitor? Apparently you have nothing better to do than bitch moan and complain about others posting practices.

You could at least make a reasonable comment about the story...unless you're too stupid to have an original thought.

I guess the logic is since people didn't give a shit about the bullshit in the first thread he made on the same exact topic, they would give a shit in the second one. :lol:

No...one was current and the other was political....

Goddamn you people are slow. I made my point...twice. And if I feel the need to post duplicates again on another subject, I will.

Oh, I don't know X...how many times will you complain about meaningless bullshit and take credit for noticing something so harmless? Last time I checked, it was still a free country. Who died and made you hall monitor? Apparently you have nothing better to do than bitch moan and complain about others posting practices.

You could at least make a reasonable comment about the story...unless you're too stupid to have an original thought.

USMB is a country? Holy shit! When did this happen?

I declare myself Lord Baron Dogbert the I. :cool:

No...one was current and the other was political....

Goddamn you people are slow. I made my point...twice. And if I feel the need to post duplicates again on another subject, I will.

:lol: Same shit, different threads.

If your point was so good, it wouldn't have to be made twice. In fact, it's still no good. Going to try for a third time. :lol:

And if you post duplicates again on another subject, mods will merge the two threads anyway. :eusa_whistle:

I didn't complain. I just asked you a question. Had I not, you might have repeated this same link in a bakers dozen new threads. I saved you the hassle of doing so.

And, it IS a free country.

USMB is a private company.

You want me to comment on the story? I think it is fucking bullshit and a waste of time and money.

USMB is a country? Holy shit! When did this happen?

I declare myself Lord Baron Dogbert the I. :cool:

you might was well...nobody else would call you "lord". What a lame attempt at misdirection. Hey, I tell you what, you go start your OWN message board and you can be lord dogshit there and make ALL the rules you want. You can even invite X to be your monitor. I'm sure X would just love that...being so bored and all.

I didn't complain. I just asked you a question. Had I not, you might have repeated this same link in a bakers dozen new threads. I saved you the hassle of doing so.

You want me to comment on the story? I think it is fucking bullshit and a waste of time and money.

Great...USMB is a private company...so what? Do you own it?

you might was well...nobody else would call you "lord". What a lame attempt at misdirection. Hey, I tell you what, you go start your OWN message board and you can be lord dogshit there and make ALL the rules you want. You can even invite X to be your monitor. I'm sure X would just love that...being so bored and all.

Will you come? I'll grant you the title of Bitch and Moan. :cool:

It will be my first decree as Lord Baron Dogbert the I.

Though how about you start your own message board and post all your bullshit threads that nobody really wants to read in the first place. We have a deal? :lol:

Will you come? I'll grant you the title of Bitch and Moan. :cool:

It will be my first decree as Lord Baron Dogbert the I.

Though how about you start your own message board and post all your bullshit threads that nobody really wants to read in the first place. We have a deal? :lol:

What a nice invitation...but no thanks...I enjoy speaking my mind here on the privately owned, non-country of USMB. Again, I want to thank both you and X for pointing out that I posted the same info twice. Like it's the first time it's ever been done and the national guard needed to be called. It's good to know that it takes 2 of you to kill a thread. Everyone else lost interest when you started your needless rambling. As always.

Great...USMB is a private company...so what? Do you own it?

No. But I do follow the rules.

You might consider trying next time.

What a nice invitation...but no thanks...I enjoy speaking my mind here on the privately owned, non-country of USMB. Again, I want to thank both you and X for pointing out that I posted the same info twice. Like it's the first time it's ever been done and the national guard needed to be called. It's good to know that it takes 2 of you to kill a thread. Everyone else lost interest when you started your needless rambling. As always.

The fact that USMB is privately owned and therefore you must abide their rules seems to have gone right over your head.

Also, there was no lost of interest as there was no interest in the first place.

Forum List

Back