I'm sorry I didn't vote for Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Darkwind, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,258
    He has proven to be the Conservatives best friend with his total ineptitude in the Office of the President of the United States.

He has to have his congress bribe people to get what he terms a "moral imperative' to get his signature campaign promise passed.

He manages to win a peace prize doing nothing.

He manages to get a deal that no one has to obey in climate change.

He has bankrupted not only the United States, but has managed to bring the rest of the world down with him and has slowed any possible global recovery.

The world is laughing at him while being pissed off that he did not toe the line of their agenda...

In summary....He has managed to make the U.S.A. a laughing stock while bankrupting the world.....

Hows that hope and change working out for ya?

It is unfortunate that the GOP is going to benefit from this. We need leaders. Not more political party. I would love to see over 33% of the House turn independent.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 6
  2. Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1 Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,846
    I can only agree..

3. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,702
    Good post. If this person can figure out what's going on, why can't the rest of you?????

4. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,258
    ??

I think I was just insulted.....

LOL

5. Big Black Dog

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,702
    It insults you for somebody to agree with you??????:confused:

6. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,119
    Are you new to politics? I bet you are also glad you didn't vote for Clinton or Kennedy or FDR?

And what about McCain or Mitt or Rudy? The corporate fat cats would have an office in the Lincoln bedroom like they did under Bush/Chaney. War mongers. They bankrupt the country in their own way and you don't complain, so who cares what you think?

Yes, Obama has to play ball with the people that truly run/own/control our country. The same people that offed Kennedy. Just keep in mind you don't seem to mind all the things Obama does when its BUSH doing it. Or Reagan. Do you realize the GOP sold America to the corporations? The GOP ARE/IS the corporations. Just because you work for one doesn't mean you should vote with them. You are a HAVE NOT. Get that thru your head. You're a Democrat.

So start leaning on guys like Lieberman and the GOP Senators who are obstuctionists. Tell them to vote for progress so we don't have to pay them off. And hey, if we pay them off, that means money for your state, so quit crying like a baby. You're a bullshitter. Obama rules. He's as close as you will get to a NON sellout. He is a man of the people, as much as he can. He doesn't want to end up like Carter or worse, Kennedy. So STFU and let the man lead. You anti American fuck.

You didn't care what the rest of the world thought when Bush was president. Hipocrite.

Obama bankrupted the US? Let me explain something to you. Bush 1 raised taxes, and that allowed Clinton to balance the budget. Bush gave the rich massive tax breaks, and then he spent us into a refucking session. You are either completely ignorant or a dishonest right wing idiot.

I hope you change. That would be change we'd all believe in.

7. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,119
    The GOP put us in this mess. Us liberals saw it coming as soon as Newt got Clinton to sign NAFTA. And Bush/Tom Delay from 2000-2006 passed a lot of anti labor bills. Slipped a lot of shit in bills like loopholes and offshore tax breaks and I could go on and on but I suspect you know it but are a brainwashed middle class conservative who's got a hard on for god gays and guns.

8. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,647
    Detroit is dead bobo! We make quality affordable cars in Dixie!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  9. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,258
    Wow. They got to you, eh?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. Big Black Dog

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,702
    And what's the problem with having, and I quote, middle class conservative who's got a hard on for god gays and guns? Unquote. I know a lot of folks that could fit in that description. Funny that none of them are liberal assholes.:lol: