Another Democrat loses it in the face of his real employers

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jENE5Nh6qIs]YouTube - Ciro Rodriguez[/ame]

He tried to give these people all the BS that satifies the Demcorats and the liberal media and what do you know. They didn't buy it.

I think he was amazed. He thought the people were as stupid as the liberal media. The liberal media buys all this BS. How come the people don't? :confused:

So he blows up and tries to intimidate he into shutting up.

It's panic time for the Democrats, and November is coming.

:lol::lol::lol:

I hope there is more video of this meeting somewhere out there. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

you call not liking being called a liar losing it?

You people are so very desperate

The cons sure have gotten thin skinned these days. What size dresses do you all wear these days?

When you can't debate the issue, just attack.

That's what liberals do, because they know their side is toast this November. (Lord willing)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

YouTube - Ciro Rodriguez

He tried to give these people all the BS that satifies the Demcorats and the liberal media and what do you know. They didn't buy it.

I think he was amazed. He thought the people were as stupid as the liberal media. The liberal media buys all this BS. How come the people don't? :confused:

I love the disdain he shows towards his constituants.

Its not the voter's fault that the voter was more educated than the representative and called him out on it. Maybe he should have thanked the voter for providing updated information instead of getting angry in an animated way.

YouTube - Ciro Rodriguez

I love the disdain he shows towards his constituants.

Its not the voter's fault that the voter was more educated than the representative and called him out on it. Maybe he should have thanked the voter for providing updated information instead of getting angry in an animated way.

I think that's his problem. The voters are smarter than he thought and it put him in a panic.

You mean they aren't just going to believe everything I say without question?????? :eek:

It shows their arrogance and their panic that they aren't going to win on sheer arrogance.

And all the liberals can do coming into this thread is make snarky attacks, because they sure can't address this issue honestly.

The honest answer would be the American people are turning against liberalism. They sure don't want to address that either!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

try and sell your brand of stupid, the only buyers you will have are already your brand of stupid.

Forum List

Back