Let them eat ice cream

92459561_3035638599787710_3178981771404378112_n.jpg

This is how she feels about American's.

Remember when the democrat turds bitched because Trump was served two scoops? Now having a fourteen thousand dollar freezer stocked with ice cream is just fine while millions are out of work and waiting in food lines is fine. Democrats are just assholes!

Remember when the democrat turds bitched because Trump was served two scoops? Now having a fourteen thousand dollar freezer stocked with ic cream is just fine while millions are out of work and waiting in food lines is fine. Democrats are just assholes!

What do you suggest she should do with that freezer and that ice cream?

I don't like Pelosi an iota. If she were on fire I wouldn't piss on her to put her out. But if she wants to spend he money on an over-priced refrigerator and fill it with over-priced food, that's her business, just as what I would do with mine is my business. Presumably, no one else here would want to be told what they should and shouldn't do with what they have.

There are so many wonderful things for which we can hang Pelosi out to dry. Her expensive refrigerator and her ice cream really shouldn't be among them...

Remember when the democrat turds bitched because Trump was served two scoops? Now having a fourteen thousand dollar freezer stocked with ic cream is just fine while millions are out of work and waiting in food lines is fine. Democrats are just assholes!

I don't like Pelosi an iota. If she were on fire I wouldn't piss on her to put her out. But if she wants to spend he money on an over-priced refrigerator and fill it with over-priced food, that's her business, just as what I would do with mine is my business. Presumably, no one else here would want to be told what they should and shouldn't do with what they have.

There are so many wonderful things for which we can hang Pelosi out to dry. Her expensive refrigerator and her ice cream really shouldn't be among them...
Take the food and ice cream and take it and the freezer to a homeless shelter.

Ah yes, back when Donald Trump was a Demoncrap, you all loved and adored him. Then when he realized who fucked up in the head you all are, and went to the intelligent side, now you worthless pieces of excrement do like the Lame Stream Media tells you to do, "HATE, HATE, HATE. Just burns you fuckers up really bad...

That's just stupid.

Are you willing to do the same with yours?

I paid $7,000 for my refrigerator/freezer, and it's fucking awesome. Why did I pay that much? Because I wanted it, that's why, and because I could afford it. I could've spent $1,000 and gotten one which would've kept my food every bit as cold, but the one I've got is the one I wanted.

At the moment, I probably have a few hundred bucks worth of steaks (NY Strips and filets, mostly) in it, some crab and lobster, etc.

I've had friends who don't own such a wonderful appliance ask me why I bought it, and my answer is simple: "I wanted it" and the conversation ends. Essentially, it's nobody's fucking business what I have in my kitchen, just as it's nobody's fucking business what Pelosi has in hers.

Seriously, be critical of the woman for matters of actual substance because, if all you can come up with is "ice cream" you're not likely to add much to the conversation...

That's just stupid.

I paid $7,000 for my refrigerator/freezer, and it's fucking awesome. Why did I pay that much? Because I wanted it, that's why, and because I could afford it. I could've spent $1,000 and gotten one which would've kept my food every bit as cold, but the one I've got is the one I wanted.

At the moment, I probably have a few hundred bucks worth of steaks (NY Strips and filets, mostly) in it, some crab and lobster, etc.

I've had friends who don't own such a wonderful appliance why I bought it, and my answer is simple: "I wanted it" and the conversation ends. Essentially, it's nobody's fucking business what I have in my kitchen, just as it's nobody's fucking business what Pelosi has in hers.

Seriously, be critical of the woman for matters of actual substance because, if all you can come up with is "ice cream" you're not likely to add much to the conversation...
Are you a fucking politician charged with passing a stimulus bill but instead you are on a fucking TV showing off how fucking rich you are? Don’t call me stupid cause I will call you stupid back. Oh, and my fridge is old, a very old sears brand that refuses to die and I won’t put it in a landfill until it does! I have one half gallon of rocky road. I am not on TV telling people how fucking rich I am and how people come stock my new freezer with ice cream. Next?

That's just stupid.

I've had friends who don't own such a wonderful appliance ask me why I bought it, and my answer is simple: "I wanted it" and the conversation ends. Essentially, it's nobody's fucking business what I have in my kitchen, just as it's nobody's fucking business what Pelosi has in hers.

Most of her wealth was because she was steering government contracts to her husband's firm. A no-no to everyone else, but alas, liberals let people like Nan from Sanfransicko to be above the law.

That's just stupid.

Most of her wealth was because she was steering government contracts to her husband's firm. A no-no to everyone else, but alas, liberals let people like Nan from Sanfransicko to be above the law.
Yes, she gets a pass but if Trump asks for and is served two fucking scoops their fucking heads explode! Then they tell me if I focus on ice cream I won’t be adding much to the conversation. I fucking love this shit!

That's just stupid.

Goody for you, but you didn't parade your fridge and expensive food to many on video, like this TONE FREE leftist elitist jackass did, while there are MILLIONS who lost their job, small businesses who see this unfeeling bimbo hold up relief money that would help keep their business stay alive.

Forum List

Back