Another dead Kid.

It took a long time to bring Nazi war criminals to justice.

Why should we expect it to be any different whatsoever bringing Zionist war criminals to justice?

Why should we expect it to be any different whatsoever bringing Zionist war criminals to justice?
First, you must (1) have sufficient substance and (2) be sufficiently competent in utilizing that substance, in order to make such charges stick, and to convince others to enforce any such judgments, and the muscle to do it.

Let's first deal with the Palestinian IslamoNazi war criminals.

First, you must (1) have sufficient substance and (2) be sufficiently competent in utilizing that substance, in order to make such charges stick, and to convince others to enforce any such judgments, and the muscle to do it.
I applaud your efforts to talk rationally with this lunatic. :clap:

Stealing their land, ethnic cleansing and apartheid aren't enough?
Only if it was their land, and if ethnic cleansing and apartheid are occuring, blabbermouth.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

We have informmation about each killing, documented by countless sources.

It is all there waiting for a Prosecutor from the ICC or another Tribunal to pick it up and get justice for all of these murdered children in Palestine.

There is no statute of limitations.

Justice takes awhile sometimes, but it is coming.
Who's "we"? Ha ha ha.

Only if it was their land, and if ethnic cleansing and apartheid are occuring, blabbermouth.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

From the link you cite...

H.I.H. Princess Esther Sellassie Antohin,
The Imperial House of Sellassie of The Solomonic Dynasty in The African Diaspora

…I said earlier that the Jewish people are our brothers and sisters. Let me be very specific. In the first place, my family and I are direct descendants of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba; we are of the seed of David and of the tribe of Judah. Most of the old nobility of Ethiopia descend from the Jewish courtly counselors King Solomon sent to accompany his first-born son, Menelik I, upon his return home from Jerusalem. In the second place, the Sephardic Chief Rabbi of Israel, the Haham Bashi Ovadia Yosef, has ruled that our Ethiopian Jewish brothers (the Falashas) are of the tribe of Dan and the overwhelming majority of all Ethiopian Christians descend from our very large early Jewish population. Genetically, as well as spiritually, therefore, when you see the Jews, you see our brothers and sisters and we love them as we love our own family. It is equally written of all of us: "And the Lord shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen whither the Lord shall lead you. And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see nor hear nor eat nor smell. But if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find Him, if thou seek Him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. When thou art in tribulation and all these things have come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God and shalt be obedient unto His voice (for the Lord thy God is a merciful God), He will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which He swore unto them." (Dt 4: 27 - 31) The House of Sellassie stands in unbroken solidarity with the House of Israel, the Jews, and we will defend them whenever and wherever they are menaced or in danger.

Well, if a "direct descendant of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba; the seed of David and of the tribe of Judah" says it, it must be true.

I can't believe you even post this shit. Do you just google search and when you find something in a title that may support your position you just go ahead and post it?

Last edited:

It is all there waiting for a Prosecutor from the ICC or another Tribunal to pick it up and get justice for all of these murdered children in Palestine.

Who's "we"? Ha ha ha.

Every human rights organization in the world.

Yes, it can take time to bring islamo-Nazi murderers to justice – but justice comes.

Hey, just as Sheik ("Apache Gunship”) Yassin or Abdel Aziz (“Hellfire Missile”) al-Rantissi

"...Every human rights organization in the world."
Well, then, every human rights organization in the world had better set about filing charges in the International Criminal Court; 1500-ish counts of wrongful death, to hear your side tell it.

What are you waiting for?

More about the murder of a 17 year old Palestinian girl The soldier, who was only identified as "Captain R", was charged with relatively minor offences for the killing of Iman al-Hams.Iman was shot 17 times as she ventured near an Israeli army post near Rafah refugee camp in Gaza a year previously...
Captain R is a Druze, serving in the IDF at the time.

You know how those Muslims and Muslim spin-off sects are, when dealing with their own, regardless of what uniform they're wearing at the moment...
71_71.gif

More about the murder of a 17 year old Palestinian girl The soldier, who was only identified as "Captain R", was charged with relatively minor offences for the killing of Iman al-Hams.Iman was shot 17 times as she ventured near an Israeli army post near Rafah refugee camp in Gaza a year previously...

You know how those Muslims and Muslim spin-off sects are, when dealing with their own, regardless of what uniform they're wearing at the moment...
71_71.gif

Why assume he is a Muslim?

Do you go with him on his killing sprees and personally know his religion?

Last edited:

From the link you cite...

H.I.H. Princess Esther Sellassie Antohin,
The Imperial House of Sellassie of The Solomonic Dynasty in The African Diaspora

…I said earlier that the Jewish people are our brothers and sisters. Let me be very specific. In the first place, my family and I are direct descendants of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba; we are of the seed of David and of the tribe of Judah. Most of the old nobility of Ethiopia descend from the Jewish courtly counselors King Solomon sent to accompany his first-born son, Menelik I, upon his return home from Jerusalem. In the second place, the Sephardic Chief Rabbi of Israel, the Haham Bashi Ovadia Yosef, has ruled that our Ethiopian Jewish brothers (the Falashas) are of the tribe of Dan and the overwhelming majority of all Ethiopian Christians descend from our very large early Jewish population. Genetically, as well as spiritually, therefore, when you see the Jews, you see our brothers and sisters and we love them as we love our own family. It is equally written of all of us: "And the Lord shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen whither the Lord shall lead you. And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see nor hear nor eat nor smell. But if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find Him, if thou seek Him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. When thou art in tribulation and all these things have come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God and shalt be obedient unto His voice (for the Lord thy God is a merciful God), He will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which He swore unto them." (Dt 4: 27 - 31) The House of Sellassie stands in unbroken solidarity with the House of Israel, the Jews, and we will defend them whenever and wherever they are menaced or in danger.

Well, if a "direct descendant of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba; the seed of David and of the tribe of Judah" says it, it must be true.

I can't believe you even post this shit. Do you just google search and when you find something in a title that may support your position you just go ahead and post it?
The palestinians are a made up people, Arab invaders that squatted on ancient Jewish lands.

They joined forces with the Nazis and the same Nazi ideology still lives among many Muslims.

Nothing is going to change that, Mustafa the Alfalfa smoker.

Who's "we"? Ha ha ha.

Every human rights organization in the world.
Oh wow, I didn't know Mustafa the Alfalfa smoker speaks for "every human rights organization in the world". And what do these human rights organizations have to say about Hamas and palestinian leadership? I bet they say a lot of "good" things. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:

The evidence is not lacking at all.

It is just messy in this world getting international law enforced, getting it before the ICC or another Tribunal.

71_71.gif

Why assume he is a Muslim?

Do you go with him on his killing sprees and personally know his religion?

The Druze sect is an offshoot (spin-off, knock-off) of Islam.

Druze - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I assume Capt R is a Druze because YOUR OWN NEWS ARTICLE labels him as one...

I assume Capt R is a Druze because HE PUBLICLY LABELS HIMSELF as one...

"...Capt R claimed that the soldiers under his command were out to get him because they are Jewish and he is Druze..."

Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinian schoolgirl | World news | The Guardian

YOUR OWN NEWS ARTICLE... the very one that YOU used in Post No. 188 to raise the issue !!!

oprah.gif

Good God, but you're a regular laugh-riot today!
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:
"...The evidence is not lacking at all. It is just messy in this world getting international law enforced, getting it before the ICC or another Tribunal."
The International Criminal Court is not under the control of either Israel nor its largest ally, the United States.

If you have substantive evidence at-law, suitable for a war-crimes prosecution, then file your charges.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back