Palestinian Gaza Terrorist Tunnel

And the closest building on the Israeli side was a kindergarten. Not exactly a military target.

Is this part of a Palestinian thank you to Israel for giving in to Palestinian demands to end all settlements & grant them Gaza?

Video: Israel finds tunnel dug under its Gaza border - Telegraph
The video doesn't show where the tunnel is actually located and I find it odd they would build a tunnel with such an obvious entrance.

BTW, Israel has not stopped building settlements and Gaza is still occupied.

Boy, when they start talking about peace, you fuckers really ramp up the bullshit!

Is this part of a Palestinian thank you to Israel for giving in to Palestinian demands to end all settlements & grant them Gaza?

The video doesn't show where the tunnel is actually located and I find it odd they would build a tunnel with such an obvious entrance.

Boy, when they start talking about peace, you fuckers really ramp up the bullshit!

Peace? what peace?

Peace? what peace?
They don't need no stinking peaces!

Eh?!
17.gif

Was Bully Billo truly trying to suggest there wasn't really a tunnel, that it wasn't really built by HAMAS or its pals?

I suppose he doesn't realize that the 'entrance' in the picture is actually the (unfinished) Israeli end of the tunnel, and that it's down quite a few feet under the surface. I've seen other pictures which were shot from further away where it becomes obvious that considerable excavation had to be done to reach the 'head' of the tunnel.

Was Bully Billo truly trying to suggest there wasn't really a tunnel, that it wasn't really built by HAMAS or its pals?
I'm saying the video and accompanying article, doesn't prove the tunnels location, or who built it.

How come they didn't give the name of the Hamas representative who made the comment in the article?

I suppose he doesn't realize that the 'entrance' in the picture is actually the (unfinished) Israeli end of the tunnel, and that it's down quite a few feet under the surface. I've seen other pictures which were shot from further away where it becomes obvious that considerable excavation had to be done to reach the 'head' of the tunnel.
If that was true, then you would see excavation on top of the tunnel, not in front of it.

There would be no tunnel to detect in front of it, so why would they excavate that location?

So are you suggesting those Zionists built the tunnel for propaganda purposes to make the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians of Hamas look like the evil ones?

What makes you think it was unfinished?

That IS considerable excavation. You'd almost think someone accidentally dropped a quarter in the desert.

And the closest building on the Israeli side was a kindergarten. Not exactly a military target.

Only jews/israelis/zionists will believe the "kindergarten" story...

What a joke...heheh.

From the telegraph article:

A tunnel opening was found near a kibbutz along the Israel-Gaza border, and the military speculated that Hamas may have been planning an attack on a kindergarten there.

heheh.

Moron.

This whole terror tunnel story is a fabricated hasbara lie to give israel an excuse to stop construction materials from being shipped into gaza.

Here's the first installment.

THE KINDERGARTEN HASBARA CAPER

Israel's Ministry of Truth loves to embellish these stories with lurid tales of muslims wanting to dismember and kill israeli children, maybe drink their blood...and israelis eat that shit up. You can see how the jews/israelis/zionists on this board lept on it like a pitbull with a steak.

The problem is it's all a lie.

Look at this story from THE TIMES OF ISRAEL...

"The tunnel, which an official said was particularly wide and about 2.5 kilometers (1.5 miles) long, started in Abbasan al-Saghira, a farming village near Khan Yunis, in Gaza, and terminated inside Israel about three kilometers from Kibbutz Ein Hashlosha, in the western Negev."

'Terror tunnel' discovered running from Gaza to Israel | The Times of Israel

So the tunnel was NO WHERE near a Kibbutz much less a "kindergarten".

All a bunch of hasbara bullshit lie to give israel cover to eliminate desperately needed construction materials from entering gaza AND to rile up israelis, IMO, to foment opposition to upcoming peace talks.

Next up..

WHICH TUNNEL?

Everyone has seen the pics above of the excavated, concrete tunnel entrance on the israel side, yet here is the pic accompanying the TIMES OF ISRAEL article above. Keep in mind TOI is on the ground there, they would have sent out a reporter and photographer to get the story as it happened.

Obviously, these are TWO DIFFERENT TUNNELS.

photo-42-635x357.jpg

Brig. Gen. Michael Edelstein, commander of the Gaza division, entering the tunnel Sunday. (photo credit: Mitch Ginsburg/ Times of Israel staff)

Why the different pics? Why the different tunnels? Was it important for israel to sensationalize the story a little in it's Press Releases to the rest of the world?

The fact is the evidence of two different tunnels brings into question whether this incident HAPPENED AT ALL.

Forum List

Back