Another dead body added to the Clinton trail

It is an AMA initiation. An MD can not join unless he has killed at least 1 Holistic doctor. It was all ordered by Hillary because she has refused to support covering roots and herbs as covered Medicare expenses....
Suicides with two shots I just don't buy into :cheeky-smiley-018:

Actually the first suicide shot killed him. He just did it once again to make sure that it had been a successful suicide.

30 years of Right Wing Nut Jobs proclaiming that the death of anyone who ever as much shared an elevator with a Clinton must have been killed by them.

Sad, sad, little nut jobs.

The devil is in the details Syriusly. That requires both the ambition to read and the ability to think.

It's called a disturbing and extraordinary pattern. You're too gullible to be approached.

So we will continue to be those right wing nut job skeptics, and you can continue to be... what did Lenin call it?.... "useful idiots."

RodISHI, did you read the article describing this author? He was evidently deep into conspiracy theories, from a 911 conspiracy to calling the Holocaust a hoax. A look at the sidebar articles featured in this publication appears to be heavily anti-black with a soupcon of anti-semitism.

Where do you read in the article this man wrote about or called the holocaust a hoax?
The website lists a host of conspiracy articles but that is not Victor's writing. Don't embellish.
Incidentally there are many other websites who report on this author's death which occurred only one day ago. Don't wait for CBS to update you.

Also, all we need to focus on are the facts.
This man was a prolific and well sought out author who wrote several books exposing the Clintons and their crimes.
The man was very successful yet for some reason decided he should kill himself at the age of 54.
Many prominent bureaucrats and journalists have died mysteriously who either allegedly knew dark secrets about the Clintons or reported on them.
That is all we need to know to question another very suspicious death.
Turz, this is from the sidebar articles under the "Audio" heading: I havent read any of the sidebar articles, I just pointed out that they all look a tad outer-fringe-of-the-fringe to me.
AUDIO INTERVIEW: Holocaust Hoax Exposed | American Free Press
Yes, but that is a different story than how you said it. >>> "RodISHI, did you read the article describing this author? He was evidently deep into conspiracy theories, from a 911 conspiracy to calling the Holocaust a hoax."

No evidence Thorn was deep into the theory of a holocaust hoax, which I think would sully his credibility.
Turz, if you will go back to the original link I posted and go to the sidebar headed "audio" you will find a heading about the Holocaust Hoax. And if you open that link you will see this: "Victor Thorn, author of over 50 books and chapbooks, best known for his groundbreaking political conspiracy research, has set his sights on the biggest conspiracy of them all, the “Holocaust,” with his new book, The Holocaust Hoax Exposed: Debunking the 20th Century’s Biggest Lie." There is also a photo of the book cover with his name as author. I didn't listen to the audio, so I cannot comment on that, but I hope I have at least proved to you that the man was a little 'on edge'.

RodISHI, did you read the article describing this author? He was evidently deep into conspiracy theories, from a 911 conspiracy to calling the Holocaust a hoax. A look at the sidebar articles featured in this publication appears to be heavily anti-black with a soupcon of anti-semitism.

Where do you read in the article this man wrote about or called the holocaust a hoax?
The website lists a host of conspiracy articles but that is not Victor's writing. Don't embellish.
Incidentally there are many other websites who report on this author's death which occurred only one day ago. Don't wait for CBS to update you.

This man was a prolific and well sought out author who wrote several books exposing the Clintons and their crimes.
The man was very successful yet for some reason decided he should kill himself at the age of 54.
Many prominent bureaucrats and journalists have died mysteriously who either allegedly knew dark secrets about the Clintons or reported on them.
Turz, this is from the sidebar articles under the "Audio" heading: I havent read any of the sidebar articles, I just pointed out that they all look a tad outer-fringe-of-the-fringe to me.
Yes, but that is a different story than how you said it. >>> "RodISHI, did you read the article describing this author? He was evidently deep into conspiracy theories, from a 911 conspiracy to calling the Holocaust a hoax."

No evidence Thorn was deep into the theory of a holocaust hoax, which I think would sully his credibility.
Turz, if you will go back to the original link I posted and go to the sidebar headed "audio" you will find a heading about the Holocaust Hoax. And if you open that link you will see this: "Victor Thorn, author of over 50 books and chapbooks, best known for his groundbreaking political conspiracy research, has set his sights on the biggest conspiracy of them all, the “Holocaust,” with his new book, The Holocaust Hoax Exposed: Debunking the 20th Century’s Biggest Lie." There is also a photo of the book cover with his name as author. I didn't listen to the audio, so I cannot comment on that, but I hope I have at least proved to you that the man was a little 'on edge'.

I stand corrected.
I did not go to the sidebars, I just read the article.

OOPS! sorry Turz...I didn't post that link..it was the OP that posted it, I only read it. Mea Culpa!

It appears like an apparent suicide but time will tell.

"Thorn recently had some startling success with his research and writing. At the end of 2015, coauthors Roger Stone and Robert Morrow dedicated their book The Clintons’ War on Women to Victor, and in the early part of 2016, a prominent publisher in Poland purchased the rights to translate and sell Thorn’s Clinton trilogy.
If, in fact, Thorn was taken out by the Clintons, we will, sadly, have to add Thorn’s name to the long list of Clinton victims to be found in Thorn’s own masterpiece, Hillary (And Bill): The Murder Volume."

Rest in Peace.
Victor Thorn was a hard-hitting researcher, journalist and author of over 50 books.

Prominent AFP Clinton Researcher Found Dead | American Free Press
The guy was probably in debt to his gills and the publication of an anti Clinton book that nobody wanted to buy probably was why he off'ed himself.

No sense in blaming Bill or Hillary.

Bill and Hillary are going through a resurgence of popularity now since the DNC convention.

And Trump's tv audience of non college educated males can't read so they don't buy books they only watch tv all day long.

"Thorn recently had some startling success with his research and writing. At the end of 2015, coauthors Roger Stone and Robert Morrow dedicated their book The Clintons’ War on Women to Victor, and in the early part of 2016, a prominent publisher in Poland purchased the rights to translate and sell Thorn’s Clinton trilogy.
If, in fact, Thorn was taken out by the Clintons, we will, sadly, have to add Thorn’s name to the long list of Clinton victims to be found in Thorn’s own masterpiece, Hillary (And Bill): The Murder Volume."

Rest in Peace.
Victor Thorn was a hard-hitting researcher, journalist and author of over 50 books.

30 years of Right Wing Nut Jobs proclaiming that the death of anyone who ever as much shared an elevator with a Clinton must have been killed by them.

A huge trail of dead bodies left by the lying Clinton train and still ignorant dingbats denying that they are the most corrupt politicians this country has ever seen.
And ...

Your sentence is only half complete. It lacks a verb and another clause for a predicate.

Damn public schooling sucks huh ?!

Rest in Peace.

I do hope the scoffers will pardon our hesitation to quickly accept the report it was another coincidental suicide.

All these fairly young successful authors and bureaucrats inexplicably wanting to end their lives???
The highest number of suicides is in my age group, which this guy was in....
Most suicides these days are financially related -- lost jobs -- lost homes -- etc.

Nobody wants to wear a backpack and ride a bicycle and be homeless.

This is what GW Bush has brought to America.

Rest in Peace.

I do hope the scoffers will pardon our hesitation to quickly accept the report it was another coincidental suicide.

All these fairly young successful authors and bureaucrats inexplicably wanting to end their lives???
Most suicides these days are financially related -- lost jobs -- lost homes -- etc.

Well goodness, I managed to survive.........But I have lived in a tent before and had a ten speed........That was 40 years ago, before they put restrictions on camping under bridges.........

Not only was Victor Thorn a holocaust denier, he wrote books on it.

The Holocaust Hoax Exposed: Victor Thorn: 9781467506380: Amazon.com: Books

Yes, thanks, I was made aware of that (above). He has lost me as a curious listener.

I cannot conceive how anyone can honestly believe that garbage? The Jewish nation over the years has meticulously and tediously endeavored to assemble the names of all of those who perished from the Nazi scourge. I cannot find the link but I believe they have identified over 4 million of them.

Rest in Peace.

A huge trail of dead bodies left by the lying Clinton train and still ignorant dingbats denying that they are the most corrupt politicians this country has ever seen.
And ...

Your sentence is only half complete. It lacks a verb and another clause for a predicate.

Actually I left home before twelve years old and made my own way. Later just hired a secretary for all that easy stuff like typing and grammar composition when it was needed. I would have done that college degree but it just did not suit me when the ole professors thought they could hire me as a madame to run their sex operations.

Rest in Peace.

Well goodness, I managed to survive.........But I have lived in a tent before and had a ten speed........That was 40 years ago, before they put restrictions on camping under bridges.........
It is a bitch now as everything is illegal where ever you go. People down and out were being persecuted thirty years ago and I think it has gotten much worse since then.

Yes, thanks, I was made aware of that (above). He has lost me as a curious listener.

I cannot conceive how anyone can honestly believe that garbage? The Jewish nation over the years has meticulously and tediously endeavored to assemble the names of all of those who perished from the Nazi scourge. I cannot find the link but I believe they have identified over 4 million of them.
I think truth at times now is harder to find because there is so much misinformation out there.

Rest in Peace.

And ...

Actually I left home before twelve years old and made my own way. Later just hired a secretary for all that easy stuff like typing and grammar composition when it was needed. I would have done that college degree but it just did not suit me when the ole professors thought they could hire me as a madame to run their sex operations.
Sounds like Tyson's Food corp when I worked as an electronic technician...The sexual harassment was horrible there.......When I was promoted to night shift manager and auditor at McDonald's this very large female manager would never leave me alone, ugh.........................I went to Taco Tico as assistant manager and this ghey district manager wouldn't leave me alone, triple ugh..............

Rest in Peace.

It is a bitch now as everything is illegal where ever you go. People down and out were being persecuted thirty years ago and I think it has gotten much worse since then.
Especially since the advent of right to work......And if you have a criminal record, even for a misdemeanor like DWI, they ostracize you over it and never want to let you redeem yourself......

Rest in Peace.

And ...

Sounds like Tyson's Food corp when I worked as an electronic technician...The sexual harassment was horrible there.......When I was promoted to night shift manager and auditor at McDonald's this very large female manager would never leave me alone, ugh.........................I went to Taco Tico as assistant manager and this ghey district manager wouldn't leave me alone, triple ugh..............
One of those ole SOB's lived right down from my parents house years later. He had no clue who I was. Most in the neighborhood there though knew he was a lecherous ole bastard.

Especially since the advent of right to work......And if you have a criminal record, even for a misdemeanor like DWI, they ostracize you over it and never want to let you redeem yourself......
That is hard too. I had a guy that needed a job that had been in prison for thirty years. He was one of the most faithful employees I ever had.

Took a bit but I recall his name now, 'Star' was his last name.

Did you see this recent headline?

Himmler's Lost Diaries Reveal Nazi's Last Years
Himmler's Lost Diaries Reveal Nazi's Last Years

That is hard too. I had a guy that needed a job that had been in prison for thirty years. He was one of the most faithful employees I ever had.

Took a bit but I recall his name now, 'Star' was his last name.
I hired felons also..They worked well...it was the bums that wanted to be bums that were a waste, but what are you gonna do when you have a huge project to get done and help is hard to find like it was in the later 1990's............

Forum List

Back