Another dead body added to the Clinton trail

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
It appears like an apparent suicide but time will tell.

"Thorn recently had some startling success with his research and writing. At the end of 2015, coauthors Roger Stone and Robert Morrow dedicated their book The Clintons’ War on Women to Victor, and in the early part of 2016, a prominent publisher in Poland purchased the rights to translate and sell Thorn’s Clinton trilogy.
If, in fact, Thorn was taken out by the Clintons, we will, sadly, have to add Thorn’s name to the long list of Clinton victims to be found in Thorn’s own masterpiece, Hillary (And Bill): The Murder Volume."

Rest in Peace.
Victor Thorn was a hard-hitting researcher, journalist and author of over 50 books.

Prominent AFP Clinton Researcher Found Dead | American Free Press

It is an AMA initiation. An MD can not join unless he has killed at least 1 Holistic doctor. It was all ordered by Hillary because she has refused to support covering roots and herbs as covered Medicare expenses....

The Illuminati had no more use for him:

VictorThornSlider-300x231.jpg

"Thorn recently had some startling success with his research and writing. At the end of 2015, coauthors Roger Stone and Robert Morrow dedicated their book The Clintons’ War on Women to Victor, and in the early part of 2016, a prominent publisher in Poland purchased the rights to translate and sell Thorn’s Clinton trilogy.
If, in fact, Thorn was taken out by the Clintons, we will, sadly, have to add Thorn’s name to the long list of Clinton victims to be found in Thorn’s own masterpiece, Hillary (And Bill): The Murder Volume."

Rest in Peace.
Victor Thorn was a hard-hitting researcher, journalist and author of over 50 books.

I do hope the scoffers will pardon our hesitation to quickly accept the report it was another coincidental suicide.

All these fairly young successful authors and bureaucrats inexplicably wanting to end their lives???

Those, who say: "I'm with her!" should be prepared also to be with all the skeletons in her closet and enjoy their company too.

upload_2016-8-2_16-52-44.png

Rest in Peace.

RodISHI, did you read the article describing this author? He was evidently deep into conspiracy theories, from a 911 conspiracy to calling the Holocaust a hoax. A look at the sidebar articles featured in this publication appears to be heavily anti-black with a soupcon of anti-semitism.

Any of you live south?

:lmao:

I have. Now I hailed from Hickman County. Ask anyone south who would admit this. Ask them if they dared to breathe it. I will. Most won't. But then I'm a Boone. Old Vic? Should have been more careful.

RodISHI, did you read the article describing this author? He was evidently deep into conspiracy theories, from a 911 conspiracy to calling the Holocaust a hoax. A look at the sidebar articles featured in this publication appears to be heavily anti-black with a soupcon of anti-semitism.

Where do you read in the article this man wrote about or called the holocaust a hoax?
The website lists a host of conspiracy articles but that is not Victor's writing. Don't embellish.
Incidentally there are many other websites who report on this author's death which occurred only one day ago. Don't wait for CBS to update you.

Also, all we need to focus on are the facts.
This man was a prolific and well sought out author who wrote several books exposing the Clintons and their crimes.
The man was very successful yet for some reason decided he should kill himself at the age of 54.
Many prominent bureaucrats and journalists have died mysteriously who either allegedly knew dark secrets about the Clintons or reported on them.
That is all we need to know to question another very suspicious death.

Where do you read in the article this man wrote about or called the holocaust a hoax?
The website lists a host of conspiracy articles but that is not Victor's writing. Don't embellish.
Incidentally there are many other websites who report on this author's death which occurred only one day ago. Don't wait for CBS to update you.

This man was a prolific and well sought out author who wrote several books exposing the Clintons and their crimes.
The man was very successful yet for some reason decided he should kill himself at the age of 54.
Many prominent bureaucrats and journalists have died mysteriously who either allegedly knew dark secrets about the Clintons or reported on them.
Turz, this is from the sidebar articles under the "Audio" heading: I havent read any of the sidebar articles, I just pointed out that they all look a tad outer-fringe-of-the-fringe to me.
AUDIO INTERVIEW: Holocaust Hoax Exposed | American Free Press

Hillary is formally nominated by the democrats, and right away, a hot air balloon catches fire in Texas. 16 people dead. Coincidence? I don't THINK so!!!!!!

Turz, this is from the sidebar articles under the "Audio" heading: I havent read any of the sidebar articles, I just pointed out that they all look a tad outer-fringe-of-the-fringe to me.
AUDIO INTERVIEW: Holocaust Hoax Exposed | American Free Press
Yes, but that is a different story than how you said it. >>> "RodISHI, did you read the article describing this author? He was evidently deep into conspiracy theories, from a 911 conspiracy to calling the Holocaust a hoax."

No evidence Thorn was deep into the theory of a holocaust hoax, which I think would sully his credibility.

Rest in Peace.

Just read the article not all the side notes.

Hillary is formally nominated by the democrats, and right away, a hot air balloon catches fire in Texas. 16 people dead. Coincidence? I don't THINK so!!!!!!
She has enough credible shit against her to worry about making up a story on the hot air balloon.

On that note she was connected to Lafarge previously.

It is an AMA initiation. An MD can not join unless he has killed at least 1 Holistic doctor. It was all ordered by Hillary because she has refused to support covering roots and herbs as covered Medicare expenses....
Suicides with two shots I just don't buy into :cheeky-smiley-018:

Any of you live south?

:lmao:

I have. Now I hailed from Hickman County. Ask anyone south who would admit this. Ask them if they dared to breathe it. I will. Most won't. But then I'm a Boone. Old Vic? Should have been more careful.
We knew a young attorney here that was found hung the morning after he had stopped by to see us. Said he had waited years to meet whoever he was going to see that night. He had no reason to commit suicide whatsoever but he was doing a complete investigation into the corruption here. His face was obviously so badly beaten the funeral home could not get enough makeup on him to cover it up.

Rest in Peace.

I do hope the scoffers will pardon our hesitation to quickly accept the report it was another coincidental suicide.

All these fairly young successful authors and bureaucrats inexplicably wanting to end their lives???
The highest number of suicides is in my age group, which this guy was in....

Rest in Peace.

30 years of Right Wing Nut Jobs proclaiming that the death of anyone who ever as much shared an elevator with a Clinton must have been killed by them.

Sad, sad, little nut jobs.

Rest in Peace.

30 years of Right Wing Nut Jobs proclaiming that the death of anyone who ever as much shared an elevator with a Clinton must have been killed by them.

Sad, sad, little nut jobs.
A huge trail of dead bodies left by the lying Clinton train and still ignorant dingbats denying that they are the most corrupt politicians this country has ever seen.

Forum List

Back