North Korea Сalls Obama a ‘Monkey’

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
BEIJING — North Korea on Saturday compared President Obama to a “monkey in a tropical forest” as it blamed the administration for disrupting its Internet access amid a hacking dispute related to the movie “The Interview.”

The North Korean government has been fiercely critical of the film, a comedy involving a plot to assassinate its leader Kim Jong Un, but has denied responsibility for a recent cyberattack on Sony Pictures.

Facing a threat of terrorist attacks from hackers, and the subsequent refusal of large cinema halls to screen the movie, Sony initially canceled its release this month.

But after Obama criticized the company for caving in to pressure from North Korea, Sony released the movie Christmas Day in selected independent cinemas. It played to packed houses and took in nearly $1 million in opening-day ticket sales. Sony also made the film available online on Google’s Play service and YouTube Movies, as well as on Microsoft’s Xbox Video and a dedicated Web site — Seetheinterview.com — run by the studio.

North Korea slams U.S. over Internet shutdown calls Obama a monkey - The Washington Post

Can countries whose armies goose-step be dangerous for us? No, I'm serious.

I have no respect for North Korea and its leader.

Not sure if the U.S. Shut down their internet the other day, I'm thinking it was one kid in his basement that did it. :lmao:

Now that Obama has made Putin his bitch you freaks are jumping ship and falling in love with Kim Jong. Way to go.

BEIJING — North Korea on Saturday compared President Obama to a “monkey in a tropical forest” as it blamed the administration for disrupting its Internet access amid a hacking dispute related to the movie “The Interview.”

The North Korean government has been fiercely critical of the film, a comedy involving a plot to assassinate its leader Kim Jong Un, but has denied responsibility for a recent cyberattack on Sony Pictures.

Facing a threat of terrorist attacks from hackers, and the subsequent refusal of large cinema halls to screen the movie, Sony initially canceled its release this month.

But after Obama criticized the company for caving in to pressure from North Korea, Sony released the movie Christmas Day in selected independent cinemas. It played to packed houses and took in nearly $1 million in opening-day ticket sales. Sony also made the film available online on Google’s Play service and YouTube Movies, as well as on Microsoft’s Xbox Video and a dedicated Web site — Seetheinterview.com — run by the studio.

North Korea slams U.S. over Internet shutdown calls Obama a monkey - The Washington Post

Can countries whose armies goose-step be dangerous for us? No, I'm serious.
:rofl:Fat boy's getting a little racist all up in there. :rofl:

Forum List

Back