Another Campaign Stop For President Trump

The Real (duly elected) President.

resident vs president.jpg

Concord, NH. It's still mighty cold there. 18°, but it's still warmer than Iowa.

Didn't watch the vid, but the pic shows people in short sleeves and t-shirts, and you say it is 18 degrees there? Even if planning to take off your coat in a restraint, who runs around in short sleeve or t-shirts when it is 18 degrees outside?

Didn't watch the vid, but the pic shows people in short sleeves and t-shirts, and you say it is 18 degrees there? Even if planning to take off your coat in a restraint, who runs around in short sleeve or t-shirts when it is 18 degrees outside?

So, who's lying, lame-ass whiner?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

So, who's lying, lame-ass whiner?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Maybe nobody. I did not say anyone was. Heck it is 18 degrees here in Jackson, TN right now and city streets still have ice on them. Normal people do not go places in shortsleave or simply t-shirts in times like that. How would you like some asshole ramming into the front of your car, no more heat, and now waiting for the cops to show up, or maybe you get a flat. It is a dumbass thing to do, and made me thing they had their cult fever to keep them warm. When you see it. It stands out as something weird.

This is no joke It was 23 degrees out here and a guy was wearing shorts. I had to mess with him and ask him how he could wear shorts and he said he runs around a lot! :)

Maybe nobody. I did not say anyone was. Heck it is 18 degrees here in Jackson, TN right now and city streets still have ice on them. Normal people do not go places in shortsleave or simply t-shirts in times like that. How would you like some asshole ramming into the front of your car, no more heat, and now waiting for the cops to show up, or maybe you get a flat. It is a dumbass thing to do, and made me thing they had their cult fever to keep them warm. When you see it. It stands out as something weird.

Wow. That's a lot of word salad to toss over a point like what a person chooses to wear to hear President Trump speak, but whatever.

You leftists.

SMH.

Wow. That's a lot of word salad to toss over a point like what a person chooses to wear to hear President Trump speak, but whatever.

You leftists.

SMH.

Who knows. Maybe the trump rally shot was so contrived, they had them get rid of any outerwear, so the would not look like a bunch of fat trumpers. Just a thing you notice out of the ordinary if you have ever been to winter rock concert or college basketball game.

I do. I can count on two hands the number of times I wore a long sleeve shirt last year with exception of when out for a run in the 18 degree weather

Trump keeps getting more endorsements from prominent Republicans as Haley and DeSantis just spin their wheels.

It is almost as if Trump is really not the outsider everyone claims he is

Who knows. Maybe the trump rally shot was so contrived, they had them get rid of any outerwear, so the would not look like a bunch of fat trumpers. Just a thing you notice out of the ordinary if you have ever been to winter rock concert or college basketball game.

Just wow.

Forum List

Back