Trump sets rescord for most votes EVER in New Hampshire primary

Wow. He set records in Iowa and NH.

He did not just win, he set RECORDS.

The base knows how the Extreme Biden Cult Fucks, the MIC, PHARMA, and the permanent bureaucracy have all done their best to kick Trump off the ballot.

IT IS NOT WORKING.
Trump already holds the record for most (legitimate) votes in a presidential election at over 74 million. The man sets records. That's what he does.

The border damage is already done. Fix it after millions of unskilled labor have already invaded, countless poisons killing Americans today, increased human trafficking? Do you realize how this plays into Chinas plans? Every illegal citizen should be given a pass to a Sanctuary City and let those communtiies deal with the cartels NOT border cities who doin't want it. You can't diig a hole and then tell everyone , "look at the great job I am doing as I fill this hole!" . If he loses to Trump in 2024 the border will be the number one reason. The entire globe sees this border crisis, read the comments on youtube. Europe in parricular has woken up and realizes "we can't rely on America alone". That is a massive.shift.from say, the year 2000.
OMG is it an election year or what? LOL.

Yes the border is your best issue. But consider this. We don't have a job shortage. We did in 2008 so it was a much bigger issue. In a bad economy, blue collar people are competing with illegals.

But today we have 10 million unfilled jobs. Dude, if you are competing with illegals, you're a fucking loser who won't bother to show up to vote.

This dummy girl I'm going to visit in Florida next month is pro Trump. She's on disability. God I hope Republicans make more cuts to her disability. Dumb bitch.

As exciting as you voting for Biden!

Oh...wait...sorry...no one is excited about Biden.

Correct, nobody is excited about Biden and I have never voted for him, not for VP or POTUS, and I never will. But you already knew that.

Surely you're not still pretending to be right leaning anymore now that Trump is the inevitable Republican candidate.

Not much point continuing that ruse, is there?

I have never claimed to be right leaning, I am a fiscal conservatives and socially liberal (as in I want to keep the Govt out of our private lives).

Trump has been the inevitable Republican candidate since he lost the last election. This is not something new.

OMG is it an election year or what? LOL.

Yes the border is your best issue. But consider this. We don't have a job shortage. We did in 2008 so it was a much bigger issue. In a bad economy, blue collar people are competing with illegals.

But today we have 10 million unfilled jobs. Dude, if you are competing with illegals, you're a fucking loser who won't bother to show up to vote.

This dummy girl I'm going to visit in Florida next month is pro Trump. She's on disability. God I hope Republicans make more cuts to her disability. Dumb bitch.
I am a Canadian, I am competing with the Security Industrial Complex that wishes to keep me in my caste despite my efforts.

America isn't my enemy. A weakened America is a problem for all of the worlds citizens who wish peace and prosperity.

Thus, if you don't take care of America first, Americas enemies will rule the world and it won't be pretty for any of us.

Correct, nobody is excited about Biden and I have never voted for him, not for VP or POTUS, and I never will. But you already knew that.

I have never claimed to be right leaning, I am a fiscal conservatives and socially liberal (as in I want to keep the Govt out of our private lives).

Trump has been the inevitable Republican candidate since he lost the last election. This is not something new.
Ah... So the charade continues.

What a shame.

If you were good... everyone wouldn't see right through your flimsy facade.

Perhaps it's time to shelve this Golfing Gator character and start fresh.

Yep, all the rightwingers think I am a lefty and all the lefties think I am a rightwinger.

Seems the problem is not me, but the fact you morons on both sides see everything as black and white, one either agrees with you 100% of the time of they are on the other side.

Shitty way to live life, but damn if it does not seem to make you all happy.

Yep, all the rightwingers think I am a lefty and all the lefties think I am a rightwinger.

Seems the problem is not me, but the fact you morons on both sides see everything as black and white, one either agrees with you 100% of the time of they are on the other side.

Shitty way to live life, but damn if it does not seem to make you all happy.
Fake news. Lefties identify you instantly as one of their own.

Fake news. Lefties identify you instantly as one of their own.

Nope, I spend some time on a left leaning forum, make the same basic post here as I do there and they think I am a closet Trumper!

You sheep are all the same, it does not matter what pen you are living in, you both think there are only two choices...sucks to be you

Nope, I spend some time on a left leaning forum, make the same basic post here as I do there and they think I am a closet Trumper!

You sheep are all the same, it does not matter what pen you are living in, you both think there are only two choices...sucks to be you
Do you also have a black friend? 😂

Last edited:
just like you spend time on left leaning site where they think you're a Trump Supporter.

How about this....lets make a wager.

If I am telling the truth you leave the forum for good and if I am not I will?

I can provide links to the post on the other forum backing up my claims if you are willing to make the wager.

How about this....lets make a wager.

If I am telling the truth you leave the forum for good and if I am not I will?

I can provide links to the post on the other forum backing up my claims if you are willing to make the wager.
I have a better solution.

You stop trying to pass yourself off as a conservative while spending 90% of your posting time bashing conservatives and I'll leave you alone forever.

I have a better solution.

You stop trying to pass yourself off as a conservative while spending 90% of your posting time bashing conservatives and I'll leave you alone forever.

So, no balls. Gotcha.

I do not give a fuck if you reply to my post, in fact I find most of them rather entertaining.

Also, I have never said I was a conservative and I cannot spend 90% of my time bashing conservatives since there are none on this forum, but I do agree that 90% of my bashing is MAGA types like you, but they are also 90% of the post on this forum.

2 elections for Trump in 2024.

2 ALL TIME RECORD SETTING PERFORMANCES BY TRUMP.

How is it that the cult is ALWAYS WRONG?! :auiqs.jpg:

Maybe call him racist some more. That seems to work. :rolleyes:

Biden lost the border, passed the global.inflationary I.R.A.and joined.the ineffective.gift to China called the Paris Accord. These positions in my.estimatioin really ensured his record low approval rating. It takes leadership to resist lobbyists demands. Trump doesn't bend too often to them.as.he has grassroot support.
Republicans want to make sure the border stays an issue till November

Trump Privately Pressuring GOP Senators To ‘Kill’ Border Deal To Deny Biden A Win​

The former president is telling Republicans he "doesn't want Biden to have a victory" in 2024, said a source familiar with the bipartisan negotiations.

Republicans Flail On Bipartisan Border Deal After Trump Orders Them To Reject It​

The bill will be ready for a Senate vote as early as next week. The GOP has to decide: obey Trump or tackle the border crisis they've been screaming about.

Republicans want to make sure the border stays an issue till November

Trump Privately Pressuring GOP Senators To ‘Kill’ Border Deal To Deny Biden A Win​

The former president is telling Republicans he "doesn't want Biden to have a victory" in 2024, said a source familiar with the bipartisan negotiations.

Republicans Flail On Bipartisan Border Deal After Trump Orders Them To Reject It​

The bill will be ready for a Senate vote as early as next week. The GOP has to decide: obey Trump or tackle the border crisis they've been screaming about.
What border deal would be a win for Biden? More money? LOL. Yeah, that will NOT fix immigration issues.

Trump fixed it with "wait in Mexico". A wall combined with that will decrease illegal immigration by 90-95%. Of course the solution for politicians is "more money", it just means "more illegal immigrants".

I have yet to hear one reasonable solution since Trump left. It's why a European called our continent "North Mexico". Is he wrong?

What border deal would be a win for Biden? More money? LOL. Yeah, that will NOT fix immigration issues.

Trump fixed it with "wait in Mexico". A wall combined with that will decrease illegal immigration by 90-95%. Of course the solution for politicians is "more money", it just means "more illegal immigrants".

I have yet to hear one reasonable solution since Trump left. It's why a European called our continent "North Mexico". Is he wrong?
It's going to take more money to build a wall isn't it? I think Biden's building wall. Not 2000 miles long but still.

Mexico is where corporations manufacture because their tariff laws are the best in the world. Cheaper to ship from Mexico than it is Texas.

Forum List

Back