Another Big Media Lie; Alt-Right at Charlottseville Did NOT Chant 'Jews Will Not Replace US'

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I just spotted this the other day as I browsed various recent events.

The Alt-Right is being slandered full speed by the media just like they did Zimmerman and Trump.

This is the original chant not yet given the spin by liberals.

Here it is again with a title used for spin, putting Jew in for You in the titel but the audio is still the same. They also focus only on neoNazi groups while there were also militia there and Oath keepers and othermilitant alt-Right groups. But the ones not neoNazi get edited out.

Now this video went full Goebels and also edited the audio and changed You to Jews.

This is just such heavy handed in-your-face propaganda that is must be the product of morons.

But whatever the case, it will not work on the vast majority of white Americans.

I just spotted this the other day as I browsed various recent events.

The Alt-Right is being slandered full speed by the media just like they did Zimmerman and Trump.

This is the original chant not yet given the spin by liberals.

Here it is again with a title used for spin, putting Jew in for You in the titel but the audio is still the same. They also focus only on neoNazi groups while there were also militia there and Oath keepers and othermilitant alt-Right groups. But the ones not neoNazi get edited out.

Now this video went full Goebels and also edited the audio and changed You to Jews.

This is just such heavy handed in-your-face propaganda that is must be the product of morons.

But whatever the case, it will not work on the vast majority of white Americans.

There may not have been anyone chanting "Jews will not replace us", but how can you say the first and second videos have the same audio, when they are clearly from different times? The first video is at night, the second during the day. How would it be the same audio?

I would guess that a large portion of white America has no idea this is even a thing. :p

There may not have been anyone chanting "Jews will not replace us", but how can you say the first and second videos have the same audio, when they are clearly from different times? The first video is at night, the second during the day. How would it be the same audio?

Yeah, I think the first and second videos are legit and unaltered, but the third clearly has been over-dubbed or whatever they call it. They changed the audio of the chants for that one.

I gave the first two to give two independent sources of my claim regarding what the original chants were.

The third is the one that is altered.

I would guess that a large portion of white America has no idea this is even a thing. :p

True, I follow this topic fairly closely and I dont know of anyone pointing this out before this.

Here is my point, as whites (as currently defined as nonhispanic whites) start to feel like a minority, they will take more interest in how the media has been spinning this subject against the interests of whites.

This is why I am starting to think we need some moderate 'White Nationalists' to lead a cross current challenge to the alt-right.

I dont think that slandering these people and ignoring them is working any more.

They were waving Nazi flags, and chanting "white power". I don't think it matters whether or not they were saying "you" or "Jews". I'll go out on a limb and assume that they're not exactly a "Jew-friendly" bunch either way. :dunno:

They were waving Nazi flags, and chanting "white power". I don't think it matters whether or not they were saying "you" or "Jews". I'll go out on a limb and assume that they're not exactly a "Jew-friendly" bunch either way. :dunno:

If it doesn't matter, than why lie about it?

It sounded like they were saying "you" to me, but if the video was altered to make it sound like they were saying "Jews" then it was completely unnecessary on the editor's part. The lines of people with Nazi flags was sufficient evidence that they were Nazis. :dunno:

It sounded like they were saying "you" to me, but if the video was altered to make it sound like they were saying "Jews" then it was completely unnecessary on the editor's part. The lines of people with Nazi flags was sufficient evidence that they were Nazis. :dunno:

It was not a rhetorical question.

If the media lied about THAT, for no real reason as far as we can see, it seems they just lie because that is what they do.

THe OP claims the video was edited to hide the presence of non nazis. That is a pretty big deception, with a lot of ramifications.

It was not a rhetorical question.

If the media lied about THAT, for no real reason as far as we can see, it seems they just lie because that is what they do.

THe OP claims the video was edited to hide the presence of non nazis. That is a pretty big deception, with a lot of ramifications.

Which media lied about it? All I've seen so far is a youtube video.

And while it may have been edited to say "Jews" instead of "you," I wouldn't be shocked to find out that at least some of those protesters used "Jews" in the chant at some point. As aaronleland pointed out, there were a bunch of Nazi flags, yelling about white power, things which normally go hand-in-hand with anti-semitism.

Even if it was edited and "Jews" was never used in any of that chanting, again, it's a youtube video. Was the same thing reported by national news outlets? This is an honest question, as this is the first time I've seen or heard anything about this.

Yeah, I think the first and second videos are legit and unaltered, but the third clearly has been over-dubbed or whatever they call it. They changed the audio of the chants for that one.

I gave the first two to give two independent sources of my claim regarding what the original chants were.

The third is the one that is altered.

True, I follow this topic fairly closely and I dont know of anyone pointing this out before this.

Here is my point, as whites (as currently defined as nonhispanic whites) start to feel like a minority, they will take more interest in how the media has been spinning this subject against the interests of whites.

This is why I am starting to think we need some moderate 'White Nationalists' to lead a cross current challenge to the alt-right.

I dont think that slandering these people and ignoring them is working any more.

I'd rather see a lot fewer race-based groups than more of them. :)

Not all of them were waving Nazi flags, etc.

Oath Keepers is not a neoNazi group and they were there as well as a bunch of Militia groups, Southern Heritage groups, and others that are Alr-Right but not racist right.

But the media slander has been ridiculous and designed to fool shallow minded knee jerks like yourself.

Oath Keepers is not a neoNazi group and they were there as well as a bunch of Militia groups, Southern Heritage groups, and others that are Alr-Right but not racist right.

But the media slander has been ridiculous and designed to fool shallow minded knee jerks like yourself.

Perfect example of how circular lib minds are.

THe media lies about the rally.

The President says something true about the rally, and they, based on the lib lies of the media, use that as "proof" he is racist.

If you point out that the media lies, they accuse you of defending Nazies.

YOur "defense" of nazies becomes the basis for them "knowing" you are a nazi, which they will use to make future bullshit assumptions and accusations.

Repeat as needed, until their mind are closed boxes full of shit, and normal people are really fucking pissed off.

FIlthy lying assholes.

Nazi’s by another name are still Nazi’s

There is no doubt there are Jew-haters that support President Trump just as it's true there are as many or more that are supporters of Hillary Clinton.

That being said ... I never heard President Trump call anyone a 'F'ing Jew bastard'.

Nazi’s by another name are still Nazi’s

But calling not nazis, nazis, makes the name caller an asshole.

Guilt by association may be unfair, but it's pretty common.

Guilt by association may be unfair, but it's pretty common.

Unless it smears a Dimocrat like Huma Abadeen or Hillary Clinton or her husband Bill, or well just about anyone the Dimocrat Establishment likes.

Isnt that oddly coincidental?

And how about Soros and his Nazi friends when he was a kid, or the Dimocrats long association with the KKK that they now try to foist off on Republicans?

roflmao

Forum List

Back