Trumps tweets linked to Fox news coverage

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
When you map Trump's Tweets yesterday to Fox News, something interesting happens

President Donald Trump went on a Twitter bender on Tuesday, using the social media site to taunt Kim Jong Un about the size of the U.S. “nuclear button,” call for the Department of Justice to jail a former Hillary Clinton aide and make a false claim to have been the reason there were no commercial airline deaths in 2017, among other wild tweets.

And almost every wild tweet he sent aligns perfectly with a segment that had just been aired on Fox News, according to journalist Daniel Dale, suggesting Trump was watching the conservative news channel for a few hours when he started his day and a few hours to end it.

I think most people would rather that he watched TV all day rather than doing some Presidenting.

Its humbling to know that he is willing to sacrifice some important Golf time in order to shout at his TV screen.

When you map Trump's Tweets yesterday to Fox News, something interesting happens

President Donald Trump went on a Twitter bender on Tuesday, using the social media site to taunt Kim Jong Un about the size of the U.S. “nuclear button,” call for the Department of Justice to jail a former Hillary Clinton aide and make a false claim to have been the reason there were no commercial airline deaths in 2017, among other wild tweets.

And almost every wild tweet he sent aligns perfectly with a segment that had just been aired on Fox News, according to journalist Daniel Dale, suggesting Trump was watching the conservative news channel for a few hours when he started his day and a few hours to end it.

I think most people would rather that he watched TV all day rather than doing some Presidenting.

Its humbling to know that he is willing to sacrifice some important Golf time in order to shout at his TV screen.
Does Trump gall your ass or frost your nuts? I think he's doing an outstanding job driving libtards crazy.

Meanwhile back at the ranch....acid attacks in London have increased, Sharia is followed openly in many areas, and young girls are raped daily.
Jolly olde England.

A Rasmussen poll showed that Fox was the winner of the first fake news award.

Maybe you should move out of the country. Oh wait..........

The president openly admits that he watches Fox&Friends every morning and tweets about segments aired there.

Nothing new. He did it before he decided to run and throughout his campaign - often calling in to the show.

Meanwhile back at the ranch....acid attacks in London have increased, Sharia is followed openly in many areas, and young girls are raped daily.
Jolly olde England.
Big worry for people who live in England.

Do you really not understand the motivation(s) we have here to not want to see massive industrial scale rape of girls in your country, even if you guys show no sign of caring?

What, if true, do you think this shows?

Cause I don't see anything to care about.

What, if true, do you think this shows?

Cause I don't see anything to care about.
I think it shows a fat slob sitting in front of the TV all day under the influence of fake news.

Does Trump gall your ass or frost your nuts? I think he's doing an outstanding job driving libtards crazy.
I know at first I said he did his job keeping Hillary out of the white house, but these daily melt downs are very entertaining. I'm gonna start calling them transbaby, because they all are constantly crying like babies. Lol

Have a graph for Obama and all the MSM outlets, of Hillary and CNN and networks? You shouldn't even talk about media collusion.

Obama didn't watch Rachel Maddow and tweet her rhetoric during every commercial break.
Face it, Adolf Twitler has a TeeVee problem :wink:
That is the least of his problems. He uses it to trigger people like yourself. The more you talk about it the more he does it. Hard to think straight when you are triggered. Right?

Forum List

Back