Another Big Media Lie; Alt-Right at Charlottseville Did NOT Chant 'Jews Will Not Replace US'

I'm still waiting for someone to link me the Unite the Right manifesto and how evil it is

Guilt by association may be unfair, but it's pretty common.

Unless it smears a Dimocrat like Huma Abadeen or Hillary Clinton or her husband Bill, or well just about anyone the Dimocrat Establishment likes.

Isnt that oddly coincidental?

And how about Soros and his Nazi friends when he was a kid, or the Dimocrats long association with the KKK that they now try to foist off on Republicans?

roflmao

So Democrats are never considered guilty by association? Obama was never considered guilty by association, say with Reverend Wright or Bill Ayers? How about Obama and the Clintons with Saul Alinsky? What about the Clintons with donors to their foundation?

I also wasn't limiting the idea to politics. Guilt-by-association is just a common thing that people do.

Do you really find it odd that people would associate those who march alongside neo-Nazis and white supremacists, or at least march at the same place for the same cause, with those groups? When Antifa or BLM has a march, or worse yet, a gathering that turns to violence or a riot, do you not see posters on this board lumping everyone at the event together?

Partisan politics will leave Dems ignoring the associations of Dems, and Repubs ignoring the associations of Repubs. That's a given. But that doesn't mean others won't see guilt-by-association.

Last edited:
That being said ... I never heard President Trump call anyone a 'F'ing Jew bastard'.
Absolutely. In fact he said he wanted his money counted only by short guys who wore yarmulkes every day.

Oh, here's the reported statement.

“And isn’t it funny. I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. . . . I think the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”
FALSE: Donald Trump Was Never Called Racist Before Running for President

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for someone to link me the Unite the Right manifesto and how evil it is

I don't know if the rally would be considered to have a manifesto, exactly, but here's what I was able to find: Unite the Right Free Speech Rally | event | Charlottesville

This is an event which seeks to unify the right-wing against a totalitarian Communist crackdown, to speak out against displacement level immigration policies in the United States and Europe and to affirm the right of Southerners and white people to organize for their interests just like any other group is able to do, free of persecution.

Also this: The ‘Unite The Right’ Rally Is Going To Be A Turning Point For White Identity In America

If you haven’t heard yet, let me inform you that the largest ethno-nationalist rally of the 21st century is being planned for August 12th in Charlottesville, Virgina.

I'm not sure what "you will not replace us" meant during the March. Unless they were indicating that their white heritage and confederate heritage will not be replaced? Anyway "Jew's will not replace us" makes no sense at all in the context of the demonstration

Also, let's not get worked up about the Nazis. That was probably the entire population of neo-Nazis in the United States. Hardly enough to sway an election. Did they vote for Trump? Maybe, why should they even think about voting for Hillary?

There is no doubt there are Jew-haters that support President Trump just as it's true there are as many or more that are supporters of Hillary Clinton.

That being said ... I never heard President Trump call anyone a 'F'ing Jew bastard'.
Actully there are more Jew haters who support Obama. Obama wouldn't let Netanyahu leave via the front door. The left, who supports Obama, historically hates Isreal. Anti semiotic to me.

Last edited:
So Democrats are never considered guilty by association? Obama was never considered guilty by association, say with Reverend Wright or Bill Ayers? How about Obama and the Clintons with Saul Alinsky? What about the Clintons with donors to their foundation?

I also wasn't limiting the idea to politics. Guilt-by-association is just a common thing that people do.

Do you really find it odd that people would associate those who march alongside neo-Nazis and white supremacists, or at least in march at the same place for the same cause, with those groups? When Antifa or BLM has a march, or worse yet, a gathering that turns to violence or a riot, do you not see posters on this board lumping everyone at the event together?

Partisan politics will leaving Dems ignoring the associations of Dems, and Repubs ignoring the associations of Repubs. That's a given. But that doesn't mean others won't see guilt-by-association.

My point is that Guilt By Association has very limited use, very little.

I disagree that Obama going to church in the Reverend Wrights church necessarily means that Obama is as racist as Wright is, but it justifiably raises concerns, and I am not concern trolling either because I think the same would apply to a Republican who speaks at a KKK rally or who once belonged to the Aryan Brotherhood.

But demonstrations are different. If you drive four or five hours to go to some rally and dont leave at the first sign of something you disagree with,. it does not amount to an endorsement of that thing, whatever it is. It may mean that you consider the thing you showed up for to be too important to leave simply because some ass holes showed up.

Also, the FBI has long been known to hire informants are even have agents attend 'radical' events for disinformation purposes and to gather intell. They tend to pose as the most extreme so that they can pass as a true believer. Not to mention trolling liberals who attend to make everyone look bad, roflmao.

I don't know if the rally would be considered to have a manifesto, exactly, but here's what I was able to find: Unite the Right Free Speech Rally | event | Charlottesville

This is an event which seeks to unify the right-wing against a totalitarian Communist crackdown, to speak out against displacement level immigration policies in the United States and Europe and to affirm the right of Southerners and white people to organize for their interests just like any other group is able to do, free of persecution.

Also this: The ‘Unite The Right’ Rally Is Going To Be A Turning Point For White Identity In America

If you haven’t heard yet, let me inform you that the largest ethno-nationalist rally of the 21st century is being planned for August 12th in Charlottesville, Virgina.
I found it once--I think....but then I couldn't find it again

if Unite the Right is wrong--then Obama and Rev Wright are wrong---as I've documented undeniably in other threads
and the jackass black nationalist I just created a thread on--yes, Wright, Obama, etc are black nationalists

Jews owned the ships the Democrats used for slaving. It was a good business while it lasted.

Forum List

Back