Another Biden Embarrassment in Glasgow

I just did a quick count and there has to be more than a dozen threads about Biden's alleged farting.
A dozen? Really? :icon_rolleyes:
Seems a win for Biden when that is what they are focused on
Sure. Joe farts practically in the face of the Duchess of Cornwall and that's a win for Joe?

Wow! Whatever you need to tell yourself to justify your alternative reality.

yeah. As much as he fucks stuff up that you are all focused on unsourced stories about him farting seems a win.
Unsourced? The story is in all the British tabloids and the source is Camilla Parker Bowles, Duchess of
Cornwall, herself!
And apparently Prime Minister Boris Johnson, confirms the story.

Grow up! Deal with reality little boy.

It is in the British tabloids so it has to be true!
It's true because reputable people have confirmed Senile Joe's ass bomb!
If Biden or his well paid liars are denying the report no one knows about it.

You are extremely stupid and a transparent fool.

I guess it would have been better if Biden grabbed Camilla's pussy.

"Joe Biden’s COP26 trip had already been somewhat marred by being flashed by a ‘large’ Scottish man and appearing to fall asleep during the speeches.

But the US president has now been hit with further embarrassing revelations concerning his brief visit to Glasgow.

Apparently the most powerful man in the world produced some of his own emissions at the summit, by farting audibly while chatting with the Duchess of Cornwall."

No news if Gas Bag Joe asked the Duchess of Cornwall to "pull his finger" before his smelly audible faux pas but once more Joe embarrassed the US by acting less presidential and more like a resident of a long term senior care home who never bothers to close his robe as he strolls around exposing himself to all that come across him (I'm reminded now that female Secret Service agents used to complain about Nature Boy Joe swimming naked in Joe's Delaware and DC residence pools. https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...ting-female-secret-service-agents-book-claims) and apparently makes no effort to suppress his farts.

Even when chatting with the upper crust of English society Biden is a massive humiliation to the U.S.

25th Amendment -- for Kamala too

you all should keep talking about it till next Nov, it is a sure winning issue for the mid-terms
This story does have legs, just like Joe falling asleep in Glasgow, and it will be brought up whenever Joe's
lack of fitness to hold office is the subject.

Don't worry about that, moron.

1636393445501.png

I guess it would have been better if Biden grabbed Camilla's pussy.
Your deflection is noted also. Who can blame you simple minded partisans for trying to change
the subject?

Don't worry. Like the stink of Joe Biden's fart, the smell of this embarrassment will eventually go away.
But the memory of an old man's repeated faux pas will not.

Last edited:
Your deflection is noted also. Who can blame you simple minded partisans for trying to change
the subject?

Don't worry. Like the stink of Joe Biden's fart, the smell of this embarrassment will eventually go away.
But the memory of an old man's faux pas will not.
I feel sorry for you cucks. You need a daily fauxrage to feed your feeble minds, and a fart was the best you could do today. There is no low to which you will not stoop.

Sad.

This story does have legs, just like Joe falling asleep in Glasgow, and it will be brought up whenever Joe's
lack of fitness to hold office is the subject.

Don't worry about that, moron.

oh good. I am so glad to hear that. This is a real issue that resonated with anyone that is not a Trump worshiper...trust me....this is your winning ticket for 2022.

I feel sorry for you cucks. You need a daily fauxrage to feed your feeble minds, and a fart was the best you could do today. There is no low to which you will not stoop.

Sad.
Had Donald Trump been the one farting in the face of the Duchess of Cornwall you and your army of
pitiful dopes wouldn't have had a field day making a huge thing over this?

GFY! Everyone knows you would have, in spades! People that still talk about and believe in the
Moscow prostitutes peeing in a hotel bed leftist lie really have ZERO room to lecture but
they do anyway. Because they are leftists and have no shame or perspective at all.

oh good. I am so glad to hear that. This is a real issue that resonated with anyone that is not a Trump worshiper...trust me....this is your winning ticket for 2022.
The nation under leftist mismanagement, as it swirls around the toilet bowl, is our winning ticket in 2022.
The many faux pas of a senile old clown is just the cherry on the top of that pie.

The left is too filled with toxic hubris to change course. They will double down on a losing formula because
they cannot bear to admit they are headed for a cliff.

Forum List

Back