Another beauty queen stripped of her title for wearing the red hat.

You break the rules you agreed to, you get canned. Happens every day all over the nation.

Quit being such a snowflake.
The problem is that it does not get applied evenly, and they ask a bunch of commie leftist bullshit political questions IN THE FUCKING PAGEANT. You know this is partisan political bullshit. It's not about the previously unenforced rules.

I have zero pity for anyone that freely chooses to ignore the agreement they made.
Do you have a response to post #69?

That's the kind of one-sided political bullshit I am talking about.

If the pageant people are going to be a bunch of partisan hacks, fine. There should be full disclosure. They are TRYING to act like they are non-partisan, which is a fucking lie.

yeah there was no link from a poster who is a trumpofille. And it is counteracted by other quotes in other posts. And

Former Ms. Nevada claims pro-Trump views cost her crown
Ms. America CEO Susan Jeske told NBC News that while Williams did comply with their request to create a second pageant-related Facebook page, the contestant's personal account still had images and mentions of the Ms. America competition alongside her pro-Trump posts.

"If you're putting pageant stuff on your personal page, then that's a pageant page. You're combining it," Jeske said.

BULLSHIT!!! That's a fucking pretext excuse.

So, they just shit-canned her because she had pageant stuff on her personal page? That wasn't the requirement, was it?

"ALL the pageant asked of Ms. Williams, in writing, is to keep separate social media accounts. (ie: Facebook) One is for politics where she can voice her own opinion as Katie Williams and the other is a new Facebook page for the pageant representing Ms. Nevada State 2019," the statement reads. "None of this had to do with her personal political views. They are immaterial. She has her Personal Facebook page to voice her political views. She could be a President Trump supporter on her Personal Facebook page all she wants for everyone to read. However, the Ms. Nevada Facebook Page should be devoid of political content."

Was it? What exactly did they shit-can her for?

I think I read that they said she posted some pageant material on her personal page to thereby making it a pageant page too.

Kind of chicken shit, if you ask me.

You break the rules you agreed to, you get canned. Happens every day all over the nation.

Quit being such a snowflake.
The problem is that it does not get applied evenly, and they ask a bunch of commie leftist bullshit political questions IN THE FUCKING PAGEANT. You know this is partisan political bullshit. It's not about the previously unenforced rules.

I have zero pity for anyone that freely chooses to ignore the agreement they made.

If the pageant people are going to be a bunch of partisan hacks, fine. There should be full disclosure. They are TRYING to act like they are non-partisan, which is a fucking lie.

yeah there was no link from a poster who is a trumpofille. And it is counteracted by other quotes in other posts. And

Ms. America CEO Susan Jeske told NBC News that while Williams did comply with their request to create a second pageant-related Facebook page, the contestant's personal account still had images and mentions of the Ms. America competition alongside her pro-Trump posts.

"If you're putting pageant stuff on your personal page, then that's a pageant page. You're combining it," Jeske said.

So, they just shit-canned her because she had pageant stuff on her personal page? That wasn't the requirement, was it?

"ALL the pageant asked of Ms. Williams, in writing, is to keep separate social media accounts. (ie: Facebook) One is for politics where she can voice her own opinion as Katie Williams and the other is a new Facebook page for the pageant representing Ms. Nevada State 2019," the statement reads. "None of this had to do with her personal political views. They are immaterial. She has her Personal Facebook page to voice her political views. She could be a President Trump supporter on her Personal Facebook page all she wants for everyone to read. However, the Ms. Nevada Facebook Page should be devoid of political content."

Once she tied her personal page to the beauty queen shit she made her page a de facto pageant page. I am not sure where you work, but I have zero reference to my company on my FB page. Once you ID yourself with them then what you post is fair game.

I think I read that they said she posted some pageant material on her personal page to thereby making it a pageant page too.

Not at all. If I made reference to my employer on my FB page and then posted shit they felt made them look bad I would be gone in a second, as I should be.

Not at all. If I made reference to my employer on my FB page and then posted shit they felt made them look bad I would be gone in a second, as I should be.

Not enough information truth be told. What type of references qualify? Embedded links or Trademarks maybe? Just a reference to her title in a post. I don't know. Don't really care. I wouldn't kick her out of bed over her political views.

For posting on her personal page that she is the beauty queen for trump, and naming the office she held.

You can be shitcanned for ANYTHING on your personal page, unless a contract agreement says otherwise. They agreed she could post political shit on her personal page (which I cannot btw, not that I'm so stupid as to have a page). She mixed her personal with the pageant and out the door she went.
When the rules are in writing, the pageant cannot go outside of them when doing said shitcanning. She was booted for something NOT prohibited in writing. The ONLY requirement is that she have two separate pages. NOTHING MORE. They made up the bullshit requirement that ANYTHING showing she was a pegeant winner on the personal page MADE IT her other page. That is HORSE SHIT!!!

Once she tied her personal page to the beauty queen shit she made her page a de facto pageant page. I am not sure where you work, but I have zero reference to my company on my FB page. Once you ID yourself with them then what you post is fair game.
I'm not sure you understand contract law, but I sure fucking do. They are making shit up.

Your employee handbook would spell that out and it is apple to oranges. The pageant's rules spelled out that she had to make two different pages. NOTHING in what I read said that she had to LIMIT her personal page to NOT include information about her being the pageant winner. THEY ARE MAKING SHIT UP to cover their partisan political bullshit.

I'm not sure you understand contract law, but I sure fucking do. They are making shit up.

Whatever helps you through the day

Well, show me where the rules stated that she had any other obligation BUT to simply create two different pages. Where does it say that her personal page could NOT contain information about her winning the pageant.

They just made the excuse that posting ANYTHING about her winning the pageant on her personal page MADE IT her Ms. Nevada page. That dog will NOT hunt.

Well, show me where the rules stated that she had any other obligation BUT to simply create two different pages. Where does it say that her personal page could NOT contain information about her winning the pageant.

They just made the excuse that posting ANYTHING about her winning the pageant on her personal page MADE IT her Ms. Nevada page. That dog will NOT hunt.

Then she should sue, and we will find out which one of us is correct.

That is correct. She does have that recourse, but that is a different issue.

This demonstrates that they are skirting their own written rules for political purposes.

This demonstrates that they are skirting their own written rules for political purposes.

It is a beauty pageant, what do you expect? They make their money off of women walking around in bathing suits

It is a beauty pageant, what do you expect? They make their money off of women walking around in bathing suits
So, they should call themselves the leftist democrat Ms. America or whatever pageant. Full disclosure.

That's all I even care about. Fucking liars pretending to be non-partisan piss me off. Any partisan.

So, they should call themselves the leftist democrat Ms. America or whatever pageant. Full disclosure.

That's all I even care about. Fucking liars pretending to be non-partisan piss me off. Any partisan.

I have to admit I just do not care what their politics are. I do not watch beauty pageants, but when I did it was to see the women walking around in not a lot of clothing, I never gave a damn about their opinions on any thing.

And lord knows pretty women in attractive swimwear is a threat to your bunch.

Are you drunk? The “bunch” I belong to is the Marine Corps and we love women in swimwear

Are you drunk? The “bunch” I belong to is the Marine Corps and we love women in swimwear
The Marine Corp are noble people with a disciplined outlook on life. You portray neither.

Forum List

Back