Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton with 13 year old on Epstein's Orgy Island

As a former POTUS why does Bill Clinton have to travel, 26 times that we know of, on the Lolita Express, the plane that has the orgy bed on it?

As a former POTUS why does Bill Clinton have to travel, 26 times that we know of, on the Lolita Express, the plane that has the orgy bed on it?
You just can't shake your masturbation fantasy, eh? You are clinging onto a total lie.

Hundreds of celebrities visited Lolita Island™. Were they all having kiddie sex, retard?

MEMO TO ALL PARROTING RETARD FACEBOOK FEED SUBSCRIBERS:

BE SURE TO ALWAYS REFER TO EPSTEIN'S ISLAND AS "LOLITA ISLAND™". INSINUATION IN THE TOTAL ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE IS ALL WE HAVE.

Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Anonymous claims the video will plunge the presidential race into chaos.

The video was released this week.

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos

If you want to ever be taken seriously in your views it would help to not be so gullible and prone to conspiracy theory bullshit.

Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos
Day #8... no video and tinydancer and LadyGunSlinger couldn't look more retarded for pushing this nonsense.

I definitely believe that the video existsb and that the Mossad has it, paid a pretty penny for it and it's great blackmail material to help keep Hitlery in line should she be able to steal her way into the WH. Lots of politicians have been compromised and if you knew anything about the Franklin County cover-up and the recent scandal in the U.K where Jimmy Savile was providing under-aged boys and girls to members of Parliament to insure that they could be compromised, you would know this.

Wave that leftard rainbow colored flag and wear that little "Kiss me cause I'm a leftard" pin on that puny chest of yours and show the world what a fucking clown you are.

BE SURE TO ALWAYS REFER TO EPSTEIN'S ISLAND AS "LOLITA ISLAND™". INSINUATION IN THE TOTAL ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE IS ALL WE HAVE.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Circle the wagons around the Clinton crime family, dumb fuck....."They are INNOCENT!!! INNOCENT I TELLS YA!!!"

Wikileaks, Project Veritas, the sex scandals of Bill "drop trou"...utter corruption of people in the highest places of power protecting these scum sucking parasites....but dumb fucks like you will support them to the bitter end. I have come to expect this from leftards with double digit IQs.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Circle the wagons around the Clinton crime family, dumb fuck....."They are INNOCENT!!! INNOCENT I TELLS YA!!!"

Wikileaks, Project Veritas, the sex scandals of Bill "drop trou"...utter corruption of people in the highest places of power protecting these scum sucking parasites....but dumb fucks like you will support them to the bitter end. I have come to expect this from leftards with double digit IQs.
Hey, retard. Did all those hundreds of celebrities who visited Lolita Island™ have orgy sex with kids?

A simple yes or no question NONE of you parroting retards has the guts to answer, coward.

You just can't shake your masturbation fantasy, eh? You are clinging onto a total lie.

Hundreds of celebrities visited Lolita Island™. Were they all having kiddie sex, retard?

Why did Bill Clinton take 26 trips on the Lolita Express?

Why did you lie that he took 26 trips to Lolita Island™?

Oh, there's another insinuation! "Lolital Express™".

That's the private plane that BJ was on. He could take his own plane but he traveled the world with a known pedophile -- 26 times

Why did you lie that he took 26 trips to Lolita Island™?

Oh, there's another insinuation! "Lolital Express™".

That's the private plane that BJ was on. He could take his own plane but he traveled the world with a known pedophile -- 26 times
Another lie, you lying fuck. Epstein was not on all of those flights. And the Secret Service was with Clinton on the vast majority of those trips. Were they the ones who filmed the rape tape you have a hardon in anticipation of?

Give it up you parroting brainless dumb fuck.

Now answer the question, coward. Did all those hundreds of celebrities who visited Epstein's island or house have sex with kids?

Here's a tape I would like to see. A compilation video of all the faces of the parroting rubes when they learn they were punked by a kid.

It's too bad you idiots won't even go back and look at the giant clues you were being hoaxed. You prefer to be lied to instead, and you will fall for the next hoax, and the next one, and the next one, ad infinitum.

Why pay the high cost of flying in your own plane when your rich friends will fly you wherever you want to go for free?

Duh.

The retards can't even figure this simple thing out. Jesus H. Christ.

Seriously. There are huge clues this is a hoax. You have to be brain dead to miss them.

Go. Look! Retards.

Of course, even Stephen Hawking.

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Day #8... no video and tinydancer and LadyGunSlinger couldn't look more retarded for pushing this nonsense.

I definitely believe that the video existsb and that the Mossad has it, paid a pretty penny for it and it's great blackmail material to help keep Hitlery in line should she be able to steal her way into the WH. Lots of politicians have been compromised and if you knew anything about the Franklin County cover-up and the recent scandal in the U.K where Jimmy Savile was providing under-aged boys and girls to members of Parliament to insure that they could be compromised, you would know this.

Wave that leftard rainbow colored flag and wear that little "Kiss me cause I'm a leftard" pin on that puny chest of yours and show the world what a fucking clown you are.
How fortunate for the Clinton's that you're batshit insane and what you believe bears no resemblance to reality?

The better question is why did you change your message? Earlier, you [falsely] claimed...

"So you guys have nothing to worry about regarding Bill's 26 trips to Lolita Island with known pedophile Jeff Epstein" ~ another mentally rightarded conservative

Forum List

Back