Picture of Bill Clinton Getting Neck Massage From Epstein / Pedo-Island Victim Released

BREAKING: Bill Clinton Pictured Getting Neck Massage From Epstein Victim, ‘Would You Mind Giving it a Crack?’

What's a Pedophile to do? It's getting harder and harder for career sexual offender and Pedophile Frequent Flyer and Pedo-Island Hopper Bill Clinton to deny he had sex with kids partying with fellow Pedo Epstein.....

The girl in the photo is a 22yo /masseuse; she is a victim of sexual misconduct at Epstein's island.

A witness interview revealed Bill Clinton was at Epstein’s pedophile island with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and “2 young girls.”

Clinton released a statement claiming he has never been to Epstein’s pedophile island.

Yeah, we've heard it all before:

'I did not have sexual relations with that woman...or those children, evidently.

Just in time for Bill's big appearance at the DNC's convention to officially name creepy, pu$$y-grabbing, child-grabbing/fondling/sniffing Joe as their Nominee.

:p

Perfect timing. He speaks at the DNC tonight.
Trump is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool

BREAKING: Bill Clinton Pictured Getting Neck Massage From Epstein Victim, ‘Would You Mind Giving it a Crack?’

What's a Pedophile to do? It's getting harder and harder for career sexual offender and Pedophile Frequent Flyer and Pedo-Island Hopper Bill Clinton to deny he had sex with kids partying with fellow Pedo Epstein.....

The girl in the photo is a 22yo /masseuse; she is a victim of sexual misconduct at Epstein's island.

A witness interview revealed Bill Clinton was at Epstein’s pedophile island with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and “2 young girls.”

Clinton released a statement claiming he has never been to Epstein’s pedophile island.

'I did not have sexual relations with that woman...or those children, evidently.

Just in time for Bill's big appearance at the DNC's convention to officially name creepy, pu$$y-grabbing, child-grabbing/fondling/sniffing Joe as their Nominee.

She was 22 at the time. Like I said, there seems to be no evidence that horndog bill had any interest in anyone other than ghislane.

He was just another womanizer, like Trump - men who can't keep their pants zipped. No evidence they were pedos.
the topics not trump,,,
It will be now. :(
they always try,,

The reading comprehension on this board is on a first grade level. I wrote Trump was sued for child rape. He was sued. Here is part of the lawsuit for you morons and Trumpist apologists..

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

from what I read on the article it looks like fraud from the beginning,,,

so to believe it in anyway would make someone a useful idiot,,,
Read the lawsuit. I find it credible because it wouldn't be the first time Trump was accused of rape, would it?
How many times was Bill accused?

Since accused is enough for you, pedo bill a good name? I mean, he's been accused... Many times.

Your standards, fuckstick.
List brain dead icicle...if you had reading comprehension above a 3rd grader, you would have read in my initial post that if Clinton committed a crime he should be charged. But hey..your reputation for inanity precedes you. I can always expect a knee jerk response from you.
And we can always expect you to LIE.
The compaint exists you moron. You can read it yourself....presuming you know how to read.
I could draft a complaint this afternoon accusing you of raping my cocker spaniel and I don't have a cocker spaniel. I could file that complaint. Does it prove you raped a cocker spaniel? Complaints mean nothing.
Do it then
Will you agree that means he did it?
Who did what?

The reading comprehension on this board is on a first grade level. I wrote Trump was sued for child rape. He was sued. Here is part of the lawsuit for you morons and Trumpist apologists..

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Read the lawsuit. I find it credible because it wouldn't be the first time Trump was accused of rape, would it?

Since accused is enough for you, pedo bill a good name? I mean, he's been accused... Many times.

List brain dead icicle...if you had reading comprehension above a 3rd grader, you would have read in my initial post that if Clinton committed a crime he should be charged. But hey..your reputation for inanity precedes you. I can always expect a knee jerk response from you.
The compaint exists you moron. You can read it yourself....presuming you know how to read.
And? Where is the conviction?
It was a civil suit. There is no conviction in a civil suit.
Then what was the ruling again?

Time for you to "poof"?

I know what the ruling was. There was a motion by the court to dismiss the case for lack of prosecution. She refused citing fear and she could not find Trump to serve him. Trump has his attorneys as designated agents for service of process so that fell apart. She was then ordered to appear in closed session to present evidence of credible fear. She refused. The case was dismissed with prejudice. She is prohibited from filing any complaints for any reason against any person without prior approval of the Clerk of Court.

That is the ruling and why she stopped with the nutty lawsuit.

I want the pictures of the cheek penal massage
I hope there are hours and hours of audio and video material.........I mean hours and hours and hours
Lol, complete with facials, double anal fisting, bondage spankings and then billy could do something to her
Maybe a donkey and a goat to spicen it up.

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Yep... I saw it. I also know it was THROWN OUT of court because it was BULL SHIT.

Next...
There are many reasons why the suit was dropped. One is the possibility of settlement. Another is that she was intimidated into dropping the lawsuit. Ghislaine will talk one day and we will know the truth.

All I can say is that the allegations contained in the complaint sound like Trump and I find them credible.
Ever hear of "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY?"

Of course not. You've convicted Trump already in your twisted little TDS pea brain, and that's that, end of story for you. There's nothing else that can penetrate your TDS DYSFUNCTION.
Once again Trump's case was not criminal it was civil. The question is are the allegations credible. As I said these are not the first nor the last allegations of rape that have been leveled against Trump. If these were the sole allegations without more, I may have a different opinion. But Trump is getting sued for defamtion regarding a rape now. Trump's first wife accused him of raping her. Trump has so many allegations of sexual harrasment and acts of deviancy that I can't possibly list them here. So, yeah, I find the complaint credible.

I want the pictures of the cheek penal massage
I hope there are hours and hours of audio and video material.........I mean hours and hours and hours
Lol, complete with facials, double anal fisting, bondage spankings and then billy could do something to her
Maybe a donkey and a goat to spicen it up.
Or chicken head voodoo rituals

The reading comprehension on this board is on a first grade level. I wrote Trump sued for child rape. He was sued. Here is part of the lawsuit for you morons and Trumpist apologists..

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Yeah, and it was tossed out as baseless. I can sue you without ever having seen you. This was a similar case. You're just too biased and extremist to admit it.

Of course it is, you certainty wouldn't vote for a pedophile for Potus, even if he probably is one.

No, I wouldn't. There is no proof bill clinton is a pedo, and i voted for him, just as there is no evidence that Trump is despite all the whining you loons have engaged in.

The reading comprehension on this board is on a first grade level. I wrote Trump sued for child rape. He was sued. Here is part of the lawsuit for you morons and Trumpist apologists..

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Yeah, and it was tossed out as baseless. I can sue you without ever having seen you. This was a similar case. You're just too biased and extremist to admit it.

Of course it is, you certainty wouldn't vote for a pedophile for Potus, even if he probably is one.

No, I wouldn't. There is no proof bill clinton is a pedo, and i voted for him, just as there is no evidence that Trump is despite all the whining you loons have engaged in.
LOL there is also no proof that Bill ever humped Hillary............................

This was cooked up just to interfere with the 2016 election. The woman tried several times to file the complaint. Then when she gets a patent attorney in New Jersey to file it she refuses to allow it to be served. She thought she could drag this out without it ever being served.

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567
Trump was never sued. Your comprehension is down to mushroom level. Trump was never sued because the complaint was never served. There is no lawsuit until the complaint is served and proof of service filed with the court. You just refuse to acknowledge the facts.
The lawsuit was filed. It exists. The allegations in the complaint resound in truth. Trump could have sued the attorneys involved. He did not. Why not?
Because the complaint was never served. Stop being stupid.
The complaint speaks for itself.

Yes, it was so eloquent it reads like a dime store novel. And like a dime store novel it got tossed in the garbage.

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Time for you to "poof"?

I know what the ruling was. There was a motion by the court to dismiss the case for lack of prosecution. She refused citing fear and she could not find Trump to serve him. Trump has his attorneys as designated agents for service of process so that fell apart. She was then ordered to appear in closed session to present evidence of credible fear. She refused. The case was dismissed with prejudice. She is prohibited from filing any complaints for any reason against any person without prior approval of the Clerk of Court.

No..the case was not dismissed with prejudice. It was voluntarily dismissed. Cases are voluntarily dismissed all the time when they are settled.

1597784300606.png

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Yep... I saw it. I also know it was THROWN OUT of court because it was BULL SHIT.

Next...
There are many reasons why the suit was dropped. One is the possibility of settlement. Another is that she was intimidated into dropping the lawsuit. Ghislaine will talk one day and we will know the truth.

All I can say is that the allegations contained in the complaint sound like Trump and I find them credible.

All ghislaine can do is indict a bunch of Dems. You know, epsteins pals.

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Time for you to "poof"?

No..the case was not dismissed with prejudice. It was voluntarily dismissed. Cases are voluntarily dismissed all the time when they are settled.

View attachment 376589
Dismissed.

Good, so is your "argument"

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Next...

Ever hear of "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY?"

Of course not. You've convicted Trump already in your twisted little TDS pea brain, and that's that, end of story for you. There's nothing else that can penetrate your TDS DYSFUNCTION.
Once again Trump's case was not criminal it was civil. The question is are the allegations credible. As I said these are not the first nor the last allegations of rape that have been leveled against Trump. If these were the sole allegations without more, I may have a different opinion. But Trump is getting sued for defamtion regarding a rape now. Trump's first wife accused him of raping her. Trump has so many allegations of sexual harrasment and acts of deviancy that I can't possibly list them here. So, yeah, I find the complaint credible.
I know it was civil ya ignorant butt nugget, but a verdict would still be GUILTY or NOT GUILTY.

If you were a BILLIONAIRE, you'd have every slimy gash you ever looked at cross eyed suing and accusing you of everything under the sun too. EVER HEARD OF A GOLD DIGGER? Ever heard of doing it for POLITICAL REASONS, like that dumbass bitch did to Kavanaugh?

Give it a rest. You've beaten this dead horse enough. You look like a fool.

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

LOL there is also no proof that Bill ever humped Hillary............................
I damn sure wouldn't.

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Time for you to "poof"?

View attachment 376589

Where's the settlement? Aside from in your head.

She was 22 at the time. Like I said, there seems to be no evidence that horndog bill had any interest in anyone other than ghislane.

He was just another womanizer, like Trump - men who can't keep their pants zipped. No evidence they were pedos.
the topics not trump,,,
And?

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Time for you to "poof"?

View attachment 376589
Dismissed.

Good, so is your "argument"
Civil cases are dismissed all the time when they are settled. Many settle before a single hearing is held. Perhaps trump could release all his victims from their NDAs. Then we would know the truth.

As I said the allegations of the complaint ring true to me.

the topics not trump,,,
And?
TDS???

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

I damn sure wouldn't.
There is proof that Chelsea isn't Bills kid

Forum List

Back