Picture of Bill Clinton Getting Neck Massage From Epstein / Pedo-Island Victim Released

BREAKING: Bill Clinton Pictured Getting Neck Massage From Epstein Victim, ‘Would You Mind Giving it a Crack?’

What's a Pedophile to do? It's getting harder and harder for career sexual offender and Pedophile Frequent Flyer and Pedo-Island Hopper Bill Clinton to deny he had sex with kids partying with fellow Pedo Epstein.....

The girl in the photo is a 22yo /masseuse; she is a victim of sexual misconduct at Epstein's island.

A witness interview revealed Bill Clinton was at Epstein’s pedophile island with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and “2 young girls.”

Clinton released a statement claiming he has never been to Epstein’s pedophile island.

Yeah, we've heard it all before:

'I did not have sexual relations with that woman...or those children, evidently.

Just in time for Bill's big appearance at the DNC's convention to officially name creepy, pu$$y-grabbing, child-grabbing/fondling/sniffing Joe as their Nominee.

:p

She was 22 at the time. Like I said, there seems to be no evidence that horndog bill had any interest in anyone other than ghislane.

He was just another womanizer, like Trump - men who can't keep their pants zipped. No evidence they were pedos.
the topics not trump,,,
And?

BREAKING: Bill Clinton Pictured Getting Neck Massage From Epstein Victim, ‘Would You Mind Giving it a Crack?’

What's a Pedophile to do? It's getting harder and harder for career sexual offender and Pedophile Frequent Flyer and Pedo-Island Hopper Bill Clinton to deny he had sex with kids partying with fellow Pedo Epstein.....

The girl in the photo is a 22yo /masseuse; she is a victim of sexual misconduct at Epstein's island.

A witness interview revealed Bill Clinton was at Epstein’s pedophile island with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and “2 young girls.”

Clinton released a statement claiming he has never been to Epstein’s pedophile island.

'I did not have sexual relations with that woman...or those children, evidently.

Just in time for Bill's big appearance at the DNC's convention to officially name creepy, pu$$y-grabbing, child-grabbing/fondling/sniffing Joe as their Nominee.

She was 22 at the time. Like I said, there seems to be no evidence that horndog bill had any interest in anyone other than ghislane.

He was just another womanizer, like Trump - men who can't keep their pants zipped. No evidence they were pedos.
the topics not trump,,,
And?
TDS???
Buckle up.

the topics not trump,,,
And?
Bill Clinton lied saying that he never had sex with Lewinski

UNTIL SHE PRODUCED HIS CUM STAINS ON HER BLUE DRESS

the topics not trump,,,
And?

the topics not trump,,,
And?
TDS???
Buckle up.

WHAT???

the topics not trump,,,
And?

the topics not trump,,,
And?
TDS???
Buckle up.

WHAT???
What's on second

The reading comprehension on this board is on a first grade level. I wrote Trump was sued for child rape. He was sued. Here is part of the lawsuit for you morons and Trumpist apologists..

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

from what I read on the article it looks like fraud from the beginning,,,

so to believe it in anyway would make someone a useful idiot,,,
Read the lawsuit. I find it credible because it wouldn't be the first time Trump was accused of rape, would it?
How many times was Bill accused?

Since accused is enough for you, pedo bill a good name? I mean, he's been accused... Many times.

Your standards, fuckstick.
List brain dead icicle...if you had reading comprehension above a 3rd grader, you would have read in my initial post that if Clinton committed a crime he should be charged. But hey..your reputation for inanity precedes you. I can always expect a knee jerk response from you.
And we can always expect you to LIE.
The compaint exists you moron. You can read it yourself....presuming you know how to read.
And? Where is the conviction?
It was a civil suit. There is no conviction in a civil suit.
Then what was the ruling again?

Time for you to "poof"?

I know what the ruling was. There was a motion by the court to dismiss the case for lack of prosecution. She refused citing fear and she could not find Trump to serve him. Trump has his attorneys as designated agents for service of process so that fell apart. She was then ordered to appear in closed session to present evidence of credible fear. She refused. The case was dismissed with prejudice. She is prohibited from filing any complaints for any reason against any person without prior approval of the Clerk of Court.

That is the ruling and why she stopped with the nutty lawsuit.
No..the case was not dismissed with prejudice. It was voluntarily dismissed. Cases are voluntarily dismissed all the time when they are settled.

View attachment 376589
Dismissed.

Good, so is your "argument"
Civil cases are dismissed all the time when they are settled. Many settle before a single hearing is held. Perhaps trump could release all his victims from their NDAs. Then we would know the truth.

As I said the allegations of the complaint ring true to me.
Cases are settled when they are a case. They must be served to be a case. You believe this fantasy because you choose to. Not because they are true. Just like I choose to believe i have a cocker spaniel that you raped.

The reading comprehension on this board is on a first grade level. I wrote Trump sued for child rape. He was sued. Here is part of the lawsuit for you morons and Trumpist apologists..

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Yeah, and it was tossed out as baseless. I can sue you without ever having seen you. This was a similar case. You're just too biased and extremist to admit it.
I have attached portions of the lawsuit. I have no doubt that Trump raped the 13 year old.
what 13 yr old???
theres no proof the person exist,,,its fraud,,,

Of course it is, you wouldn't vote for a pedophile, would you, and well you probably did.
Boy Penelope. Your heroes are dropping like flies lately.

The reading comprehension on this board is on a first grade level. I wrote Trump was sued for child rape. He was sued. Here is part of the lawsuit for you morons and Trumpist apologists..

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Read the lawsuit. I find it credible because it wouldn't be the first time Trump was accused of rape, would it?

Since accused is enough for you, pedo bill a good name? I mean, he's been accused... Many times.

List brain dead icicle...if you had reading comprehension above a 3rd grader, you would have read in my initial post that if Clinton committed a crime he should be charged. But hey..your reputation for inanity precedes you. I can always expect a knee jerk response from you.
The compaint exists you moron. You can read it yourself....presuming you know how to read.

Time for you to "poof"?

I know what the ruling was. There was a motion by the court to dismiss the case for lack of prosecution. She refused citing fear and she could not find Trump to serve him. Trump has his attorneys as designated agents for service of process so that fell apart. She was then ordered to appear in closed session to present evidence of credible fear. She refused. The case was dismissed with prejudice. She is prohibited from filing any complaints for any reason against any person without prior approval of the Clerk of Court.

No..the case was not dismissed with prejudice. It was voluntarily dismissed. Cases are voluntarily dismissed all the time when they are settled.

View attachment 376589
Dismissed.

Civil cases are dismissed all the time when they are settled. Many settle before a single hearing is held. Perhaps trump could release all his victims from their NDAs. Then we would know the truth.

Cases are settled when they are a case. They must be served to be a case. You believe this fantasy because you choose to. Not because they are true. Just like I choose to believe i have a cocker spaniel that you raped.
Trump always banged super models. These fools try and hang on to that fake accusation. Not even worth talking about. Just Billy Bob.

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Time for you to "poof"?

View attachment 376589
Dismissed.

good of you to take that dog in, btw.

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Time for you to "poof"?

View attachment 376589
Dismissed.

No...cases can be settled before they are served especially when the other side is fully aware of the lawsuit as was the case here. As I have said a number of times already, the allegations of rape in this case were not the first allegations leveled against trump for rape nor were they last. I'll just leave it at that.

This thread has been hijacked for a nothing burger while Clinton isn't mentioned. Bye

Don't forget that Clinton went to Thailand with Epstein. Thailand is known as the child sex tourism capital of the world. Thailand is also the place where Virginia Roberts was sent to procure a 12 year old sex slave for Epstein. However, she used the opportunity to escape.

Why the hell was Clinton in Thailand with Epstein? He certainly hasn't explained that.

This thread has been hijacked for a nothing burger while Clinton isn't mentioned. Bye
It's like Slade coming in here bitching about dog votes and Trump.

Anything at all you can put in the cannon, do it.

It's like Slade coming in here bitching about dog votes and Trump.

Anything at all you can put in the cannon, do it.
Doesn't matter. Know matter how much evidence, his denial will be enough. That's the way it works.

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Time for you to "poof"?

View attachment 376589
Dismissed.

No...cases can be settled before they are served especially when the other side is fully aware of the lawsuit as was the case here. As I have said a number of times already, the allegations of rape in this case were not the first allegations leveled against trump for rape nor were they last. I'll just leave it at that.

You mean Dems lie about sexual assault all the time---in order to promote their political and financial agendas.

We know Epstein was running a honey trap; the real issue is who now has all the blackmail videos.

I don´t see anything wrong here or a victim. The girl can decide for herself. I guess she has more money now then all USMB members combined.

I don´t see anything wrong here or a victim. The girl can decide for herself. I guess she has more money now then all USMB members combined.
What if that was Trump getting his neck massaged???......My God you people are so screwed up.

The reading comprehension on this board is on a first grade level. I wrote Trump sued for child rape. He was sued. Here is part of the lawsuit for you morons and Trumpist apologists..

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Yeah, and it was tossed out as baseless. I can sue you without ever having seen you. This was a similar case. You're just too biased and extremist to admit it.
I have attached portions of the lawsuit. I have no doubt that Trump raped the 13 year old.
Thanks, but no thanks. Your partylost the Presidential in2016.Your team decided to destroy President Trump if you had to destroy the FBI and every policeman in the USA.

You people are beyond paranoid. You thought it was OK for Bill Clinton to use the Oval Office for his sexual predatory brothel to seduce any young intern he wanted.

Hillary Clinton liked the free reign his busy sex schedule to go after communist goals as acting president while he screwed his brains out.

President Trump is not a pedophile and has a wife he cares about.

Hillary's revenge of hoping she can ruin the victor has gone far enough. To sate her evilness people just like you keep insisting this winner of a President Trump engages in criminal activity keeps being disproven because it's all lie.

If you don't stop your calumny will become an item in starting a war you will not win.

What if that was Trump getting his neck massaged???......My God you people are so screwed up.
Actually, that would be the same for me. Trump or Clinton, I don´t care. The question is whether the girl made her own decision or was forced to do stuff she didn´t want to. And it looks like she was not forced.

Forum List

Back